It Started with a Dare

A Week-Long Relationship

‘I’m going on states with your dad. We have to meet our clients. Maybe we’ll stay there for a month. You’re sister said that she’ll stay in her friend’s place, maybe in Heejin-ssi or Inyoung-ssi’s place. It’s up to you if you want to be here in our house or stay in your friend’s house. We left a big amount in your account so don’t be mad if we left you without saying it personally. Hahaha. I love you, son. Take care.’

(P.S. Be good while we’re out, okay?)

-Eomma

 

Kyuhyun smiled as he read his mom’s letter for him. He got up from his bed, got his jacket and dialed a number to call someone.

 

 

Sungmin was still sleeping when his phone vibrated and rang. He got his phone beside the lampshade, still eyes closed. “Hello?” he answered in a sleepy tone.

“Hyung! Still sleeping?” the other line, who was Kyuhyun, asked.

“Yes, I’m sleeping before you called. So why did you call?”

“Hyung, can I go there? My parents left me while my noona is at her friend’s house.”

“Your parents left you?”

“No, I mean… they went somewhere to meet some clients. So can I go there? Boredom kills me here.”

“Kyuhyun-ah, as you can hear, I’m still sleepy and tired-”

“But hyung, I’m already here in front of your house.”

The half awake Sungmin is now fully awake, “WHAT?!”

“I said… I’m here, now inside of your house.”

He jumped off his bed, “Okay, okay. Wait for me.” Sungmin hurriedly brushed his teeth, washed his face and changed his pajamas to nicer clothes. He sighed before turning the knob and left her room. He walk downstairs and there he saw a smirking Kyuhyun, sitting on the couch, legs crossed and watching him. He headed to the kitchen and looked for something to eat, Kyuhyun just followed him.

“Hyung! Cook me breakfast. I didn’t eat at home because I want to eat with you,” Kyuhyun grinned as he sat down.

“Cook for yourself if you want to eat,” Sungmin answered coldly without even looking at him.

“Yah, hyung! Why are you like that?”

“Why I’m like this? You’re asking me why?” Sungmin looked at him, “You just messed my good sleep and you’re just asking me to cook for you.”

Kyuhyun sighed and stood up as if he was about to go.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going home,” Kyuhyun answered with a sad voice.

Sungmin rolled his eyes, “Tsk.” He followed him and held his arms. Kyuhyun looked backed asking him why, “Go back   there and sit down.”

“But you want to sleep because you’re tired, right?”

“Yes. But you woke me up so I can’t sleep again.” He pushed the latter to the chair for him to sit down, “Just wait there okay? I’ll cook for you.”

Kyuhyun sat down and waited for their breakfast.

 

(After eating breakfast… at Sungmin’s room…)

 

Kyuhyun lied down on Sungmin’s bed.

Sungmin rolled his eyes and sat beside him, “You’re so at home, huh?”

“It’s been a while since I last visited here. You’re room changed a lot,” Kyuhyun said as he looked around. His eyes widened when he spotted a playstation at the corner.”Since when did you learn to play that?” he asked pointing the playstation.

“Sungjin and I are playing sometimes when we have spare time. And believe it or not, I always win,” he proudly answered. “And I’m pretty sure that I can beat the King of Games, too,” he added.

Kyuhyun glared at him then walked towards the playstation, “You’re so proud, huh. Let’s see what you can do.”

“Are you challenging me? You know, I practiced so hard,” he asked following the latter.

“What if let’s have a dare?” Kyuhyun suggested as he sat down and held the controller.

“A dare?” Sungmin asked then sighed, “But don’t you think it’s unfair? I mean… I have a small chance to win here.”

“Unfair?” Kyuhyun smirked, “But didn’t you just say that you’re definitely sure you’ll win because you practiced so hard?”

“Yes, but…” Sungmin looked at him and took a sigh, “Okay, okay… let’s have a dare!”

“Okay… if you win, I’ll do what you want and if I win, you’ll do WHATEVER I want,” Kyuhyun said, emphasizing the ‘whatever’ word in his sentence.

Sungmin was quiet worried because he knew that Kyuhyun had a not-so-good plan, he could see it in his eyes.

“So… deal?” Kyuhyun asked extending his arms.

Sungmin slowly nodded and shook Kyuhyun hands, “Deal…”

(After the game…)

 

“NO!!!” Sungmin cried.

Kyuhyun smirked, “I won, hyung.”

Sungmin wanted to cry of too much depression, disappointment and frustration but he knew that it was over acting if he does. He looked at Kyuhyun with sad eyes trying to make Kyuhyun fall on his aegyo and forget their dare but… “Hyung, you know you can’t make me forget our dare by just aegyo-ing in front of me, a dare is a dare.”

He released a heavy sigh, “Okay… so what will I do?”

“It’s so simple. Be my lover for a week,” Kyuhyun answered seriously.

“WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!” Sungmin exclaimed. He couldn’t believe what he heard.

“Are you deaf? I said… Be.my.lover.for.a.week~”

“…” Sungmin was speechless… dumbfounded…

“Yah! Do you want me to say it again? … I SAID… BE MY LO-”

“No!! No need to say it again. I heard it, clearly. It just that…” Sungmin looked away. He didn’t know how would he react. He couldn’t believe… and couldn’t understand… “Why?”

“Why? Do I need to have reasons? I just want it. So whether you agree or not, you’ll be my lover.”

Sungmin just nodded.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V.

 

What does he think he’s doing? This crazy evil jerk is making me sick. Argh~ For all the consequence, why did he choose that? Aigoo~ why did I agree to have a dare to him, by the way. I should know at the first place that he would win -.- I’m sooo stupid for agreeing.  Lee Sungmin, you’re such an idiot!!!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyaaa~ sorry for the super duper late update... School has started and lucky me, my name was chosen to have a report already -.-"

Anyway, sorry for wrong grammars.. i'm still new in writing so... yeah xD kekeke~ i hope you all like this. please do leave a comment :3