How I met you

You're not mine anymore, Are you?

I started with the past first so you guys know how she met Chaerin and the Kingka. ^_^. hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

#1 : How I met you

Yumi never thought that someday she’ll come to Korea, where her parent grew and fell in-love. She didn’t want to come here; her life in New York was perfect already. But since her dad got transferred here, she didn’t have that much choice. She couldn’t possibly live by herself; for god’s sake she’s only 15years old. Today was her first day of school, she hated being the new kid, she hated going to a school when she knows she will be the only one not talking. She knew exactly what the role of a new kid is, they would enter the school, look around, get lost. While everyone is talking and whispering about her. Well, at least it was like that at New York.

“this is it.” she told herself and got out of the car. And the moment she entered the school, her prediction was right. Everyone stared then goes back to whispering then go back to staring. She hated how everyone would just stare and talk. It was so obvious that they were talking about her.

She finally found the office of this enormous school. “excuse me, I’m here to pick up my schedule.” The secretary asked for her name and gave her a piece of paper. She thanked the lady and started walking to her first class.

*so my first class is social, room S225. Where could this be?* she thought. While she was reading her schedule, she accidentally bumped into someone, she fell on her “ouch.” she collected her things and stood up.

“you should really be careful” the guy who bumped into her said.

She glared at him “excuse me but you’re the one bumped into me.”

“who was the one looking at a piece of paper while walking?” the guy backfired.

“look, I’m new and I don’t know where to go so you can’t really blame me.” she pouted.

“what’s your first class?” he took the schedule away from her. “so you have social? I’ll take you there.” He smiled at her.

“really? Thank you so much.”

“only if you give me a kiss.” He puckered his lips.

She stole her schedule back “forget it” and she started walking again.

“hey, you’re going the wrong way!” the guy called. She stopped from walking and looked at him “you know, if only you give me that kiss. I’ll show you the way, but never mind.” He turned around and started walking.

“wait!” he stopped from walking “alright, fine. Just take me to my class before I’m late.” She walked towards him and kisses his cheeks. Before he could hide it, he was already blushing in front of her. She was just staring at him especially that tint of red on his cheeks.

He cleared his throat “alright then. Follow me.”

*what’s wrong with him? first he asked me to kiss him then he blush then he acts like nothing happened. He’s weird, but he’s kinda cute.* she didn’t realize she was chuckling by herself and the guys couldn’t help but notice.

“what are you chuckling about? I mean I know I’m handsome and everything.” He looked so arrogant while saying that, almost as if he actually read her mind. *how did he know I was thinking about him?* she thought to herself.

“psh in your dreams. I’ve met more good-looking guys in New York.” She said.

“so you’re from New York?” he asked.

“yes. And I can also beat up a guy in less than a minute.” She boasts.

He chuckled “you’re pretty interesting.”

“I know. I’m pretty AND interesting.” She said the way he sounded earlier. Arrogantly.

“so what’s your name?”

“I don’t think I should tell you my name yet. I hardly know you. Why don’t you tell me your name first?”she said.

“you’ll find out who I am soon. Anyway, here we are. I’ll see you around.” He walked away. *what was that suppose to mean?* she asked herself.

Yumi entered the classroom, she bowed and apologized to her teacher for being late and went to the only vacant seat. She sat next to a blonde girl, she had a cat-like eye, and she was pretty and cute all at the same time. She also accessorized the school’s boring uniform and the teachers don’t seem to mind. As if the girl somehow sensed that she’s being observed she looked at Yumi and smiled, “hello. My name is Lee Chaerin.” In straight English.

“uhh… I’m Lee Yumi. Nice to meet you.” I smiled

“where are you from?”

“I’m from New York.” I answered

“ah, so you’re new here?” she asked.

“yeah. I was born in Paris and I lived there since I was 5 years old. Then we moved to New York.” I answered

“so why did you move to Korea?”she asked.

“my dad. Got transferred.” I shrugged.

“ah, understood. But hey, you speak perfect Korean.”

“uh yeah. My grandparents thought that I should at least know my own language.” Chaerin laughed.