Are you okay Now ?

MY GIRLFRIEND IS AN ANGEL~

Alice already recovered after what happened. they went to the shop and gave alice Money and bought alice a phone..so that if something happened, alice can call youngjae. Youngjae already tought alice how to use it.. and when they got to their dorm, they saw himchan, zelo, jongup and yongguk standing, waiting for him. "who is she?" Yongguk asked. "She's alice. my friend. dont wo-" "What will happen if the reporters saw her living in our dorm?" Jongup asked. Then alice smiled and said.. "I'm sorry. I'll leave now." then she left. youngjae stared at yongguk and went to his room.

*ALICE'S POV*

yongguk is right.. but where should i go now? Then i saw a cafe. But its already closed. but there's still a girl infront of it as if she's waiting for somebody. she asked me "Hey are you lost?" I just stared at her and I asked. "No. Who are you?" "Im Kwon hye rin. And you?" she asked. "i'm alice." I answered. She nodded and said. "Nice name, Nice to meet you alice. See you tom~ im going home. byie~" She smiled at me. then left. I have no where to go. so i sat infront of the cafe. I fell asleep there. then some one's been poking me. "Yah! alice !" She keeps on telling me. When i opened my eyes. It was lime! She's a guardian angel too. She's my bestfriend. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" i asked yelling at her. "They sent me here to help you." she answered. "help me? Why?" I asked her again "well, i saw you got hit by that car. I wont let that happen again. Btw i like your friend." She told me. what? she likes youngjae? "Not youngjae. i can read your mind sis.. By the way lets go home" She told me. "Home? where?" I asked her. "Oh. i live in an apartment there." *points an apartment.* "where did you get money???" i asked. her. "I dont know!" *giggles*

*END OF ALICE'S POV*

the next day youngjae woke up early to find alice outside. But he failed. he stopped at the cafe. Then Lime saw her. "Youngjae?" She asked. "Oh hi there." he said. "Are you looking for alice?" Lime asked. "Yes! where is she? who are you?" He asked. "I'm Lime. Alice's friend. Lets go and see her." then they went to the apartment. Alice is lying on the couch. "Alice! A friend is looking for you!" Lime shouted. then alice saw its youngjae. "what brings you here?" alice asked. "I was worried" Youngjae said. Alice hugged him and said... "I'm fine." Youngjae kissed her in her forehead and said "Its time for me to take care of you." After that... "Call me everytime. see you at the park tonight~" Youngjae told you. "Yah! Can you go with daehyun?" Lime asked youngjae. "I dont know yet. but okay i'll tell him." youngjae said.

After a few hours..

"Yah! you ready?" Lime asked alice. "I dont know how to wear this." Alice told lime. Then lime fixed her dress and went to the park. They saw youngjae and daehyun sitting on the bench. "Hey?" Lime said. "Oh! Hi lime. this is daehyun." Youngjae introduced lime to daehyun. "annyeong.. Nice hair color!" Lime smiled. while exploring the park.. "You have weird names huh?" daehyun told alice. Alice just smiled. "Lime is not weird! Daehyun is weird" Lime told daehyun.. Daehyun laughed and said.. "You look cute when you're angry." then youngjae's phone rang. "its yongguk hyung." Youngjae told daehyun Then answered it. "Hello?" "Where are you two?" yongguk asked. "We're at the park im with Daehyun." Youngjae asnwered. "Okay. go home befre 9pm okay?" Then yongguk hang up. "He said, lets go home before 9." Youngjae told daehyun. "But its already 8!" Daehyun said. "Then lets not waste time. lets go to the cafe!" Alice said.

*AT THE CAFE*

they're chatting about things. then.. "I'll Just go the bathroom with Lime." Alice told them. Then they went to the bathroom.. "Alice, we're going back to heaven next week.." Lime told alice. "Yeah I know..." Then Alice cried Lime hugged her. "Why are you crying?" Lime asked alice. "I still want to stay here. in earth." Alice answered. "I know how you feel..." Lime wipes alice's tears.. "Lets go back to them." Then they went back. Youngjae noticed Alice's Eyes were Red. "Did you cry?" youngjae asked alice. "Nope" Alice asnwered and smiled. Youngjae pulled her out of the cafe and held her shoulders "Why?" youngjae asked. "It was nothing." Alice Answered. "No! Answer me." Youngjae told her seriously. "Okay, I'm inlove with you. I'm sorry, I cant help it!" Then tears fell down her face. Youngjae Closed his eyes and Kissed her in the lips.. 

*ALICE'S POV*

He Pulled me out of the cafe. and asked me why.. How should i tell Him ? I'm leaving soon.. Then he kissed me.. It makes me happy but at the same time, I felt sad. Because as i've said. im leaving soon. "Are you okay now?" He asked me. I nodded. "I Love you too." He whispered. "Yah! its already 9! lets go home!" He yelled at Daehyun.