Who had to become an idol,

Woke up in the morning looking like…LEE TAEMIN?

I . Period.

I’m sorry?

--Souhiyou.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

If you're going through hell, keep going.

~Winston Churchill.

.

.

.

.

Chapter Two:

Who had to become an idol,


 

Wrong!” Chinho exclaimed, spraying Dae with water.

“Hey...” she trailed off, coughing. “It’s not my fault—I barely know anything about Taemin!”

Namkyu scoffed. “And you call yourself a Shawoll.”

She frowned. "It's not my--"

Doo doo doo!

All eyes were on Duck, who was pulling out his cell from his pocket. With a sigh, he ducked out of the room, placing on finger in his ear as he answered his cell. “Yo, it’s Duck!”

“Hey! It‘s Jonghyun! We heard that Taemin woke up and we‘re going to be at the hospital in an hour—oh, maybe later than an hour. We‘re going to buy him a gift on the way!”

“Wait, Jong—”

“Gotta run! See you there, Duck!”

“Wait—!”

“Call ended.”

“Oh, ,” Duck swore, hanging up the phone. He re-entered the room, his face pale.

Chinho frowned. “What is it?”

“SHINee found out the brat woke up,” he muttered. “They’re coming in an hour or so!”

“But Thing’s not ready to see them yet!” Chino cried. “! Okay, Thing, we’ll have to change your lesson for now. Instead of acting like Taemin, you need to act like you’re not attracted to them at all, okay? If you seem different, just blame it at the fact that you just woke up or whatever. And I swear, if you blush or some like that, I‘ll kill you, okay?”

Dae paled. “K-k-k-kill me?”

He waved her off. “It’s just an expression. Anyway, who is your bias?”

“Minho,” she said, a shy smile gracing her features. Well, Taemin’s features.

Chinho wanted to slap her. “Why couldn’t you have just said Onew, brat?”

-&-

“Taemin!” Bursting into Dae’s hospital room was none other than SHINee. Or at least, a Taemin-less SHINee anyway.

Chinho flashed the guys a smile. “Hey there, fellas.”

Duck waved. “Hey.”

Namkyu nodded at them.

“Hello,” Onew greeted. “Um…not that to sound impolite or anyway…but what’re you guys doing here?”

Duck flashed Chinho a Oh crap, what are we going to say? look.

“Uh….we were…” Chinho lamely trailed off, wildly thinking of lies. He came up with nothing.

“We were telling him about how Sment will be covering most of the hospital fees and telling him about his schedule once he leaves rehab,” Namkyu supplied.

Both Chinho and Duck flashed the man We will forever worship the ground you walk on looks. Or something similar to that.

Onew nodded. “Wow. You guys sure think ahead!”

“Indeed,” he said. “Now, we’ll be leaving you all to have a moment with Taemin. You guys have about ten minutes or so before the nurses remove you so he can rest.” With that said, Namkyu left the room with Duck and Chinho behind, but not before he flashed Dae a glare that said, Mess this up and you’re dead.

“S-s-scary,” Dae muttered once the three men left the room.

“I know right?” Jonghyun walked to his dongsaeng, patting the younger boy on the head. “All SM executives freak the me out.”

“Y-y-y-yeah," she said, shifting away from Jonghyun's hand. "U-u-um, how have you been op—hyung!"

Jonghyun laughed. "Ophyung? What, is that a new word or something? Aiish, I'm getting too old to follow popular slang these days!"

"You're not old, fool," Key scoffed, placing a white bear beside Taemin. "We bought chocolates too, but the hospital people told us we're not allowed to give them to you."

Dae grinned. "Thank you..." she trailed off awkwardly. Wait, what did Taemin call Key? Umma? Hyung? Key? She mentally slapped herself. Why the hell didn't she pay attention to those stupid Taemin fancams or listen to those Taemin fangirls?

"No problem," he replied. "Just get well soon! You scared us to death collapsing like that!"

"S-sorry," she said.

"Yah! Key! Leave the poor kid alone, he's been through a lot," Onew scolded. "Get well soon, Taemin! Fighting!"

Why he is he standing so far away from me? And...fighting? Really? "Thanks, hyung." But wait....where was Minho--

"Aah!" Dae shouted, slapping Minho's hand away. "W-w-w-what are you doing, h-h-h-hyung?"

Minho gave the girl a weirdo look. "I was just checking your temperature. You keep stuttering so I thought you might be cold."

"O-oh..." she said, face heating up, then paling as she remembered Chinho's death threat.

 Onew, who was watching the girl from the far end of the room, frowned. "I think we should get a nurse in here..." With that said, he exited the room.

"Somehow," Jonghyun said, with a grin. "I feel like that guy is just afraid of coming near you, Taemin."

"He probably just doesn't want to accidentally mess around with the wires attached to you, Tae," Key explained. "But you should get some rest. We'll come back tomorrow!"

Dae nodded, flashing them a weak smile. "It's great to see you g-g-guys."

"Later, Minnie!" Jonghyun cried, waving. "Get well soon!"

"Take care of yourself," Minho said following his hyungs out. Dae felt her heart speed up ridiculously at that.

"Just keep smiling until they're out of ear shot..." Dae murmured to herself. "Phew!" She clutched her pounding heart until it calmed down.

"Congrats," came Duck's voice. Dae turned to find herself staring at the three executives of Sment. "You didn't spazz out like a fre--fangirl! They totally bought it!"

Chinho smiled at her. "Looks like you might be able to pull this off after all, Thing."

Dae found herself smiling back at the man until she heard Namkyu speak. "It only gets harder from here, Dae," he said. "You can celebrate now, but from this point on things will just get harder and harder."

She frowned. As much as she hated to admit it, he was right.

Things would only get worse from here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I faaaiiil. Really, I do. So sorry for the epic fail known as my hiatus. D: But I'm back? And I'm sorry?

By the way, anyone like my new poster? I sure do! :3

Thanks for reading. =)