Part I

❤ Why Don't You Kiss Her? ❤ [One-Shot]

"Hello viewers! and Welcome back to TopStar!" The main MC yelled, and people from the audience started clapping.
"Coming up for you, we have 2 amazing idol groups from SM Entertainment!" The sub MC announced as the fans sitting in the audience started screaming and clapping and the camera circled around the audience, recording the claps and shrieks of fangirls, and fanboys in the crowd holding signs and their cellphones.

The screams of fans got louder as the female MC announced the 2 idol groups that were guest starring on their show. "Yes, yes, you all know them as the 'Good-looking, talented, and powerful boys from EXO Planet. Give it up for EXOK and EXOM!!"

The 12 handsome boys walked out from the side stage, some waved and smiled at fans, others just made cute faces as they walked towards the main stage where the MCs where standing.

"TAO!!" "KRIS!~" "LAY!!!" "KAI!" "SEHUN!" LUHAN!!!~" "D.O!!!" "BACON!!" "CHANYEOLIE!!!~" "SUHO!!" "XIUMIN!!" "CHEN!!"

The names of each member of EXO were yelled and cried out. Sigh, Fangirls.

The 12 boys were organizing themselves to stand in a horizontal line as they were supposed to greet their fans. Kris and Suho gave the members the  '1,2,3' warning (ready to greet) look.

"WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONGHASEYO! EXO imnida!!!" All 12 boys yelled out. Some even made cute faces. *cough-cough* Kai, Sehun, Luhan, Tao & Chanyeol.

 

"Now, Give it up for the girl group that debuted in 2009, and caught all our hearts with their undying charm! Please give a big applause for f(x)!!!" The screaming got even more intense as they introduced f(x) to the audience.

"VICTORIA!!!~" "KRYSTAL!!!" "AMBERRRR!!~" "LUNA!!" "SULLI!!"

The fans were mostly screaming out Amber and Victoria. But Soojung, Sunyoung, and Jinri don't really take it to heart. They still love their fans as much as they love each of the members in f(x).

The 5 girls walked out from the side stage and waved as they approached the MCs and EXO members. Being the hoobaes by almost 3 years, EXO politely greeted f(x) on and off stage. Bowing was now becoming one of their habits. Fancams....For sure some fans are gonna spot some f(exo) moments between the 17 Idols that came from the same agency.

"Annyeonghaseyo, f(x) imnida!!" The 5 charming girls bowed and smiled brightly at the audience.

"Hey guys!! how ya doin'?!!~" Amber...cool as usual, she asked the fans and her name was shouted out a couple more times.

"yes, yes. Thank you so much for guest starring on our show. Give these guys another round of applause, come on!" The MC shouted out and the fans yelled even louder than before.

"We're happy to be here, with the fans and our f(x) sunbaes" Kris mentioned and Amber walked over to give him a high-five causing the fans to go even wilder than before!

The member of both groups just laughed or giggled and smiled brightly at each other. "are you all close with each other?" The female MC asked both groups, and not knowing what to do they just poked their heads out as they looked at each other. "Well we all joined the company during different years...so it's pretty hard to say that we are all close with one another. But for the us f(x) members, that debuted in 2009, we mostly know some of them from that year and before." Victoria explained, and some of the EXO members agreed with her.

"So who joined SM entertainment before the girls' debut?" The male MC asked the EXO members. "For some of us who joined the company before f(x) debuted was me, Kai, Kris-hyung, Xiumin-hyung, Lay, Chanyeol, and Sehun." Suho answered the MC's curious question as he poked his head out of the horizontal line to name all the members who knew the girls before they debuted together as f(x). Can't blame him, there's too many members to always remember to name.

"So f(x)," The female MC called out to the girls and they turned their attention towards her, "Who would each of you have to say you're the most closet with within the members of EXO who joined the company before you girls debuted?"

"Kris-hyung! YOU KNOW IT, haha" Amber answered without hesitation and Kris chuckled at her dorkiness. Victoria and Luna tried deciding who to pick while staring at the boys, "for me, it would have to be Chanyeol-oppa and Xiumin-oppa." Sulli spoke up, and Krystal let out a cute giggle. As for the guys who were picked by f(x)'s visual, the eldest member Xiumin, was pretty satisfied the Sulli picked him, and Chanyeol smiled brightly and nodded at the MCs. "why is that, Sulli-shi?" they asked her hoping for some gossip and rumors to spread. "Hmm, they're both very funny, and have great personalities, that's why..." She replied confidently and cute enough for them to get suspicious about her reason of choice, "is that really the only reason?~" they pushed the attention back at Sulli, "what else could there be? hehe~" The MCs finally gave up interigating Sulli of her reason of choice. Amber gave Sulli a 'good job' look for blocking their questions that they were trying to dig deeper into her personal life.

 "Looks like Victoria-shi and Luna-shi are still choosing, so Krystal-shi?" They threw their arrows at a different person, "Dae?" she answered as if they interrupted her from her daydream. "aww~ she wasn't even paying attention, isn't she cute? I was asking you which member would you pick as the closet to you?" They had to repeat the question one more time, "uhmmm..Suho-oppa and Kai-oppa. I think..." she said as she nodded her head at the suspicious question. Suho smiled widely while thanking her by slightly bowing his head towards her. Kai was pretty satisfied himself, showing it off one of his famous smirks. "Victoria-shi and Luna-shi?" The MC looked back at the 2 who were hopefully done deciding their pick, "Lay-shi and Kris-shi..." Victoria said. "for me..umm Suho-oppa and Kai-shi as well.." Luna answered her pick as well. "Thank you so much for sharing all of you." The male MC said, "yes, and don't turn the channel because we'll be right back!" finishing the intro interview, the female mc said as she faced the recording studio camera.


"CUT! Great job everyone, take 10!" The director shouted out, and the people on stage looked pretty relieved that they got a 5 minute break.

"Be right back, I have to check what my script says, so all of you can take a break like he said." The male MC told the 2 groups, and bowed before he walked off the stage. EXO and f(x) went backstage to check with their stylists and managers for any pointers, etc.

~BACKSTAGE~

"You guys seemed so nervous! Chill! Relax!" Amber said to the boys reassuring them that they shouldn't be too nervous. "Us sunbaes got your backs, so don't worry, K?" all of 12 members nodded hastly. "aish~didn't she say to relax?!" Luna remarked leaving the leader and 2 maknaes to giggle behind them. "Yah! you 3 aren't helping!" Amber scowled at her unnie, Victoria, and the 2 babies.

"Yess MA'AM!" Sulli said in english, and everyone turned their attention at her shocked. Shocked, that she even said 'Yes Ma'am". It's not something they would really teach in public schools, it's more of a phrase they would teach in military school or boot camp. "What? Why are you all looking at me like that?!" She barked at them, but their eyes stood there watching her in confusion. "Ssul-ah! you said something in english! daebak!" Luna added and Sulli's facial expression became depressed looking, "Stop it! Soojungie told me to say it! alright?!" she whined as the pointed to the real 'einstein' in english.

"Ahh~ that makes more sense..." Chanyeol said and everyone agreed with him. "Hey!" Sulli threw him a glare, but he wasn't affected by the glare in any way. He just smiled widely revealing his white teeth, and warm looking eyes. Everyone let out in laughter at the 2 tall people goofing off.

"Did you guys all see Krystal's reaction when they called out to her to ask her choice, she was like "huh? whaa?" That was daebak~" Suho said as a couple of people acknowledged the fact that he brought up. Krystal frowned at the situation that her oppas and unnies were now laughing about her mistake on stage. She didn't really care about that. Yeah right! She gave a alright! But being to stubborn and fierce, she tried ignoring her oppa's remark. She just needed to get her mind off the fact that they're laughing about her childishness. Some distraction, but what?

From a couple of feet, Kai and Lay were standing behind her, whispering between each other. "hyung! should I? are you sure?" he said whispering into Lay's ear. The hyung nearby came and joined their whispering conversation. "what's up with you kkamjong?" Chen asked with curiousity. "he's asking me for advice on what he should do about krys--Upfff!!" Kai punched Lay in the stomach right in time before he was about to finish saying Krystal's name, out loud.

"Hyung! watch it! you almost said her name!" He shouted trying to whisper it to him, "ahh, sorry." Lay apologized while covering his stomach with one hand and the other hand on Kai's shoulder. "Do I want to why?" Chen asked in a sarcastic tone, "Kai's got a thing for Krys--okay, okay, I mean, he's got a thing for the...well..you know, the youngest artist in SM." Just about a second ago, Lay was about to say her name again but Kai threatened him with a death glare before he was able to finish saying "stal". Luckly Lay caught that, and hilariously saved his own stomach for having to go threw that punch one more time. "who? Sehun? Sulli?" Chen unsure of who Kai has a thing for calls some random names out. "Are you kiddin'? We just liked said the beginning of her name like twice to you!" Kai threw another hint at his hyung, who wasn't so bright you could say. JUST KIDDING. >_<

"Oh! Kryst---MMH!" Chen was caught off by Lay covering his mouth from saying the taboo word again. "Be careful! He shows no mercy when it comes to taboo words!" Lay assured his fellow group mate, Chen. "Right. Sorry." He said. Kai just nodded and grinned at him, "Whatever, I was asking you guys what I should do about u-know-who? Should I thank her for choosing me? Or what?" He went back to question he was trying to ask before her name even became a taboo word. The hyungs looked at each other, "uhh..." they said together in harmony.

"HELLO! Earth to EXO members!" Kai lost paitence, because their 10 minute break was almost coming to an end. "Right, I don't see why not." Chen finally spoke up, and hastly looked at Lay, waiting for him to say his thoughts on the idea. "Yeah. He's right, you're just thanking the girl."

"Alright, I'm trusting you guys on this." Kai reassured them. If it would end up a mess, they're were gonna be the ones in for it. He patted his two hyungs on their shoulders and walked forward a few steps towards Krystal. "yah! wanna make a run for it? ya know, if he fails..." Lay sneakly whispered behind Kai's back to Chen, "you know it." Chen replied and the 2 hyungs walked backwards and Kai made his way foreward towards Krystal.

"You can do it! Just like Amber said! RELAX!" Kai thought to himself in his mind. Yeah, Amber said to 'relax' alright, but she meant that for the nervous faces the boys had on and off stage. It wasn't meant for going up to talk to the girl you like.

Bravely he took the last steps towards Krystal's body. "u-uhmm, K-Krystal-shi...?" he nervously mumbled to himself but it was loud enough for Krystal to hear and turn to face him. "hmm?...Oh hey JongIn-oppa! What's up?" She greeted him as if they were friends, and she even used his real name and he only used her stage name with a 'shi' at the end!

"y-yeah, hey..umm" He shyly started to speak, but was caught off by the goddess he was intentionally hoping to talk to, "Wait a minute, oppa! Did you just call me 'Krystal-shi'?" She asked him with a disappointed look on her face. "ah, then..S-soojung-shi? It's just that I haven't addressed you like that in years..." He explained but he noticed that she had already started pouting her lips. "The company told me that I'm supposed to address the sunbaes that way, till they ask to remove honorifics." Kai lied to her. Thank god, she was naive and gulliable too, because she believed it right away. The thing he told her just now was all made up. The company never had a rule like that. They just said that "you should be respectful towards your sunbaes".

If they were already close friends, they could do whatever they wanted.

"That's odd, I didn't know there was such a rule like that. Oh well, just act comfortable with me, 'kay?" She said and smiled sweetly at him, which made him pretty happy inside, but he tried to keep his cool from blushing on the outside. "Okay." He smiled back at her, "So what was it that you wanted to talk or ask me about?" Krystal asked him, and it took him a couple of seconds to remember what he wanted to tell her in the first place. "uhh..about the question that the MCs asked you.", "yeah?" she remembered quickly which caught Kai off guard. He didn't know which way was more embarrassing, trying to get her to understand what he was referring to, or just telling her the whole thing in one piece without blushing.

"yeah, I-I wanted to thank you for p-picking me..." He said while stuttering and avoiding eye contact with her. "Didn't I say to be comfortable with me?! you're stuttering still!" she remarked at him.

"Alright then," He took a deep breath in and out. "Thank you Krystal." He said in english to her. He only knew a couple of words and phrases in english from learning from his older hyungs.

Krystal was surprised to hear him thank her in english. Most people would just say it in korean to her. That didn't mean she didn't like it she liked it all right, it made her feel warm inside. So warm that she found herself blushing at his 'thank you' confession seconds later. "Y-you're welcome, JongIn-oppa." She spoke looking down towards his chest, because she was trying to avoid looking at his face so he couldn't tell she was blushing. He was very handsome in Soojung's dark chocolate eyes. So tall, so good-looking and charming. She thought to herself but the dreamy thought was then interrupted by a fellow member of hers. "Krys! Kkamjong! Why is there such a awkward aura around here?", "U-unnie...what are you talking about?" Krystal tried to brush off the weird question her member asked. "Kkamjong, loosen up, didn't I say RELAX enough times to you guys?!", "ah, mianhe Amber-ah" Kai apologized to his noona, but he never addresses Amber as 'noona', it's more like 'hyung' to him, but he can't be rude to her, so he just adds the 'ah' in the end of her name.

"Nothing's awkward, unnie." Krystal replied as she threw her famous icy glare at Amber. "sureeee....then if that's the case, then ok. By the way Soojungie!", "what?" Krystal asked, "Relax, Take it easy!~" Amber sung "Relax" by Mika, as a joke to tease Soojung. "THANKS.", "what? you guys look so awkward together, I'm just trying to melt the ice."

"GEE, THANKS." Krystal replied in an annoyed tone. HECK, of course she would be...

"Amber-yah~" Victoria sitting with Luna a couple of feet away yelled. "yeah? comin'!!" Amber finally left the two 94'ers alone again.

"So..."

"uh..."

They said at the same time and both looked away in embarassment, "sorry, you fir--" "no, go ahea--"

"BREAK TIME is OVER! EXO and f(x), please walk back onto the stage." The director announced, and ruined poor Krystal's and Kai's sweet moment, once again they were interrupted. They looked at each other and were both hesitant to say something first. Suddenly someone pulled Kai's wrist backwards, it was Suho, and someone jumped on Krystal's back hugging her, it was Sulli. The two were now separated, and pulled onto the stage for the recording to go on as planned.

 

Author's Note: Hey guys, it's me again.

I've done it again, I had this idea in my mind for quite some time now, but finally felt that I had to put it into words. Sorry for my subscriptions who I promised I would try finishing my other stories first. BUT remember this is only a oneshot! but just separated into 2 chapters!

Tell me what you guys think!
 

 

ALSO, I just wanted to add how in love I am with f(x)'s new album!

 

And in less than 24 hours I get to see Kai and Krystal on stage for the music shows, since f(x) has begun their promotions already, and I'm really glad the EXOK hasn't finished theirs yet, even though the boys need their rest, I need my Kaistal energy!

By the way, I love f(x)'s #4 song on the album tracklist, "Beautiful Stranger" by Amber, KRYSTAL, and Luna!

Did any of you guys notice the Krystal sings the word "kkamjong" / "gamjeong" (which just happens to be Kai's nickname) YAY!

(to me, it sounds the same when she sings it. :)

BTW gamjeong means  emotion, feeling.