Chapter 4~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Jonghyun's POV

 

After the fight last week. Key and I became much closer to each other. We became open to each other more and Mir became my bestfriend. I liked him 'cause He's so fun to be with and so jolly. He is really a movie maniac. We hang out one time and guess what? We watched all the movies available at the mall. It's really great to be with him. And are you wondering why Taemin and Minho aren't hanging out with us anymore?. They're going overseas to have fun and I envy them. Taemin and Minho are so inlove. I even thought they'll get married before us. Anyway, Key and I stayed at our house today.

 

"Jjong, wanna watch movies?"

"Key? are you serious? We already watch all the movies last time and I'm kinda getting sick of watching movies can we do something else?" I said and Key laughed.

"Okay okay. How about video games?"

"Hmmm. I already returned the video games to Minho."

"Err. Play computer games?"

"I did that like 30 minutes ago. Anything else?"

"I can't think of any. Let's just sleep."

"I agree 'sides I'm kinda tired."

"Tired of what? You're just sitting on the couch all the time." Key scoffed.

"I'm tired of this conversation. My brain is about to wreck." I said then Key laughed and laughed.

 

So the conversation we had headed to nothing. We just spent 10 precious minutes for nonsense but it's worth it. It made us happy and now we are about to sleep. Key took a quick shower while I prepared the bed for us to sleep comfortaably. When Key finished showering. He went out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist and it made his flawless body visible. "Hey what're you lookking at you ert!" I snapped out of my y fantasy and smirked. "Sorry princess. I just can't stop myself from looking at your flawless porcelain skin." I grinned. "Whatever, can you get a glass of water please Yeobo." He said and I nodded. When I came back my jaw dropped. The sight of Key was beautiful. Key is sound asleep at the bed wearing. oversized t-shirt that showed his perfectly shaped collar bones and a boxer that is barely seen that he looked like he has no boxers on.

 

"OMO! Why aree you so perfect" I whispered. I just put the glass of water at the side table and slipped under the covers. "Jjong...I...lo" Key mumbled while he's sleeping. He's too ing perfect. I can't help but kiss his soft luscious lips. I'm surprised that he kissed back. We kissed for a long time and parted to catch our breath. "Jjong, saranghae my love" He said and I kissed him again. He pulled away and looked at the ceiling.

 

"Jjong, I still can't believe that we are getting married."

"Me too Bummie."

"Jjong, do you really love me?"

"Awww Bummie, of course I love you. I love you so much. I love you more than anything. I love your perf-"

"That's enough. That's all I want to hear Jjong. Thank you so much for loving me and rest assured that I love you too."

"Saranghae Jjong."

"Saranghae Bummie."

"Yeobo, how about we bake a cake?" Key said with full od enthusiasm.

"YES!" I said then jumped out of bed and rushed to the kitchen to fix the ingredients we needed.

 

I just watch how Key's hips sway when he go back and forth of the kitchen. I am really into Key and no one can replace him. I helped Key prepare the frosting 'cause that's the only thing I know about baking a cake beside from decorating it. I literaly just sat the whole time Key baked. I am the one who decorated the cake. We used pink,violet,blue,red and yellow frostings. I made a big heart on the top and wrote Key and Jjong forever and always inside it. We ate the cake until we're full. Only half of the cake was eaten by us. And as if we're kids, We started playing with the frosting. I scooped out a large amount of icing and put it on Key's face. I laughed and he did the same. We played and played when the someone knocked at the door.

 

"I'll get it, since i didn't get any frosting at my face" I teased.

"Fine" Key said. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw I saw........

"Yeobo, who's that?." Both of us was frozen on the same spot where we stood.

 

"Umma!" Key gasped.

 

 

----------------------

A/N

 

I updated! Now that's awesome :D HAHAHA! So how's this chapter? Hope you like it and Stay Tune... :D

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! :D