THIS IS IT!

Do Happy Endings really exist?

♥ No one's POV

 

*dramatic instrumental song*

 

Today is the day both of our amazing protaganists waited for a long time. The long time journey of painful, unhappy, and dreadful moments were finally over. Those days where both of them were neglected by the society was already erased on their minds. All they have to think about now is how will they live up tomorrow, how will they survive the future.. but nothing is impossible for them as long as they are together.

 

A long way of petals of roses were laid on the center of the hallway of the wedding hall. The seats of the guests were perfectly lined up on their places, not even a single chair was misplaced. The flowers were beautifully arranged and was dispursed to different part of the wedding hall. The motif of the wedding is gold and cream, the motif was elegant and fit perfectly on the wedding hall. The place looked amazing, everything was in placed, everything was arranged properly.

 

A wedding that no one will ever expect will happen now on Jonghyun and Kibum's wedding. To all the guests, THANK YOU FOR COMING and WELCOME TO THE JONGHYUN and KIBUM's WEDDING SPECIAL!

 

----------------

Key's POV

 

My sweaty hands are distracting me. My eyes are already blurry and my whole body is shaking.

"Kibum sweetie, calm down" My mother said and gently placed her hand on my shoulders.

"I-I'll try mom" I said and smiled nervously.

 

The make up that is brushing through my face didn't help on calming me down. Every tick of the clock reminds me that the wedding ceremony is getting nearer and nearer but I need to motivate myself not to be nervous. This is the day, the day that both of us have been waiting for a long time to come and now that it came we need to be the most pretty of ourselves.

 

The make up artist suddenly stop putting make up on me. So I assume it means that I'm done. I slowly open my eyes and a gorgeous man showed infront of me. I blinked a lot of times before realizing that I'm looking at my own reflection

 

"Thank you so much Noona!" I exclaimed.

"No problem Kibum, now remember don't forget your lines okay? And tell them whole heartedly" She said and smiled at me.

 

I wonder how's Jonghyun?

 

 

 

meanwhile on Jonghyun's private room..............

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"Omyfreaking God! This is it! This is really really really really is it! I can't believe that it is happening already." I exclaimed walking to and fro of the room.

"Dino! Stop doing that you'll ruin your suit pabo" Minho said behind me.

"Fine, I'll try.. I just can't contain myself because I am freaking happy okay? Aigoo! This is it" I exclaimed again and Minho just rolled his eyes.

 

The wedding planner entered my room and explained the whole thing about what will happen on our wedding and I can't help but squeal everytime she spoke about how fun the wedding would be.

 

"And lastly, don't forget the ones you should say and to say it all with all of your heart and don't be shy on showing affection towards Key. Remember! Key will soon be the part of your heart so you must love and care for him whole-y" She said and went out of the room. I walked towards the mirror, smiled and said.

 

"I'll love Key eventhough you don't remind me" I said and smiled to the mirror.

 

meanwhile on Jonghyun and Key's room.............

 

♥ No one's POV

 

"GUYS! The wedding will start in a minute! PREPARE!" The wedding planner and Key's mother said at the same time.

"Neh!" Jonghyun and Key said at the same time too.

 

All of those who are included the the processional of the wedding scurried to their places as the wedding planner clapped her hands and shouted "PLACES!" . When everyone was already on their places and finished taking pictures. The wedding pianists started to play a soothing piece if music.

 

The flower girls started walking and started throwing colorful petals, followed by the cute boys who were holding the ring and the bible and the processional goes on because the couple got many sponsors.

 

The moment that everyone have been waiting for. The entrance of Kim Kibum. As Key entered the hall, a couple of oohs and ahhs were heard from the audience 'cause of the reason that they can hide their awe about how elegantly Key looks. Key slowly entered and all of the crowd were glued to him as if they are waiting for Key to trip. As Key is walking at the center, Jonghyun patiently waited for Key to come to the altar and smiled when Key arrived.

 

The priests fake cough and that signaled the the ceremony has already started. The invited ones patiently sit on their chairs and attentively listened on what the priest was saying.

 

The has now begun.....

 

"Kim Jonghyun, please tell your vows to your soon to be hearted husband" the priest said and Jonghyun nodded.

"I, Kim Jonghyun, promised to love,protect,support Kim Kibum with all my life, for richer or for poorer, for sickness and in health and 'till death do us part, I'll love Kim Kibum forever until the last second of my life" Jonghyun ended with a small nod.

"Kim Kibum, please tell your vows to your soon to be hearted husband"

"I, Kim Kibum, promised to love,protect,support Kim Jonghyun with all my life,heart,soul and mind for sickness and in health and 'till death do us part. I love Jonghyun and will love our soon to be kids" Kibum ended with a smile and the crowd roar with a pplause.

"You may now kiss Key" The priest said and Jonghyun didn't hesitate and took Key's head and kissed.

 

The crowd applauded and roared with happiness.

 

The wedding hall exploded with loads of Congratulatory messages for the couple and loads of cheer for them. The couple and the guests quickly went to the reception and continued the party there.

 

When everyone was in the reception hall already, The couple stood up and gathered the attention of the guests.

 

"Ahem! Hello Hello, So uh Thank You so much guys for  coming to the most imporant part of our lives. Seriously speaking, we didn't expect such visitors to come but look at you.. You are all gorgeous and perfect. I'm glad that you guys took time to go today so uh Thanks again!" Jonghyun said and handed the mic to Key.

 

"Hey! Thank you so much everyone for coming and most especially thank you to our parents who helped us prepare the wedding, the wedding planner who planned the fantabulous wedding, to Taemin and Minho, our bestfriends, who helped us to be together again and how can I forget my childhood friend Mir and his partner Amber who made us happy in times of sadness and to everyon who come here, You have my whole thanks !" Key bowed and the crowd applauded.

 

The food was already served and everyone was enjoying their meal.

 

"Yeobo?" Key said.

"Yes my dear?" Jonghyun replied.

"I Love you"

"I Love you too"

 

 


 

A/N

 

 

The story has ended! Thank you guys for supporting this story :) I felt happy 'cause I completed another story I hope you guys will still support me and my other stories especially Love in Summer Camp because that's the only ongoing story that I have now so please  please please check it out! :) So yeah, Thank you guys for supporting this story ♥ If you have time, vote for this story :) If you want me to add another chapter about what will happen to them just comment below !

 

SUBSCRIBE , COMMENT and VOTE!