Chapter 3~

Do Happy Endings really exist?

Key's POV

 

This day is not that good because we had a fight. I am really dissapointed at Jonghyun because it seems like he don't trust me and he is so freaking overprotective. I mean its great to be protective but overprotectiveness is above normal. I love Jonghyun so much but he is the one who made me love him less. Since the day he proposed to me, He is always overprotective and possesive. I want the old Jonghyun back. The caring,loving, normal Jonghyun. After we fought that day. I went out with Mir to have some bonding moments with him since we didn't see each other for years. Mir is one of the most precious person in my life. Of course Jonghyun is the most precious. Mir is precious to me because I spent 9 years with him. I literally grew up with him.

"Yo Kibum!" Mir waved at me.

"Hey Mir. What's up?" I waved back

"Everything's okay and by the way why are you late?"

"I uh We fought" I said and sobbed

"We? as in Jonghyun and You?" He looked worried.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered.

"Why? Am I the reason? OhGod Key if I'm the reason then I think we shouldn't see each other for a while I don't want your marriage to be sabot-"

"Stop Mir you're not the reason actually. It's Jonghyun. He's acting like I'm a teddy bear that he owned that no one is allowed to touch. I also have freedom Mir."

"I know Kibum but I think He's acting that way because He doesn't want to lose you. He's just being EXTRA protective maybe because he wants your marriage to be finished smoothly."

"Mir" I sighed.

"Hey don't be sad. Let's have fun. My treat"

"Sounds good"

 

Mir and I spent the whole day at the mall to shop things and we also watched movies. Yes movies because we watched 3 movies 'cause Mir loves movies to the max. We even played at arcade and we enjoyed it better than the kids. We act like wild kids on the arcade. We shouted and laughed hard and we earned irritated looks from the people around us. Well, we didn't care about them cause we're there to enjoy. I really enjoyed Mir's company. It made me remember someone. "How I wish we didn't fought" I mumbled barely audible. After having our so called bonding moment. Mir sent me home.


"Kibum,Thanks for the time and Take Care and.... Fix your problem." Mir said and smiled.

"Thanks too Mir for this awesome day and yeah I'll try my best to fix it." I assured him and watched him drive home.

 

I walked to the front door nervously. I turned the knob and get inside slowly and silently. I saw Jonghyun preparing something in the kitchen while listening to his ipod. I was about to go to my room when he noticed me. He called me and I walk to him.

 

"I'm sorry" We both said in chorus. We looked in each other's eyes for 3 complete seconds before getting back to reality.

"K-Kibummie, I'm sorry for being a jerk and for being a useless boyfriend. Sorry for being possesive and oversensitive to simple things and sorry for doubting at you." Jonghyun said who is near in tears.

"I am very sorry too Jjong. Sorry for being a . I didn't mean to not understand your explanation for being overprotective. It's just that I really miss Mir. We spent almost 9 years together since birth until we're 9. He's special to me also but not that special like you. Jonghyun I just want to ask one thing. Can you please trust me?"

"I-I trust you Kibum. I-I-I-I" before Jonghyun even finish his sentence he started to cry. I quickly wrapped my arms to him to comfort him.

"Shh. Jjong please don't cry. I don't want my husband to be a crybaby" I teased intending to make him laugh but instead he cried harder.

"Pab...Yo....ways....make....me...mile......" He said having dificulty in saying the words.

"Excuse me I didn't understand. Hey look please stop crying and face me. I don't want to see you crying it makes me feel sad."

"I said. Pabo! You always make me smile and I'm thankful to have you." Jonghyun said then hug me tight. He planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Yeobo, promise me that you will love and trust me till the end" I said looking directly to his eyes.

"Yes, I promise with all my heart." He said and raised his hand.

"Saranghae Jjong."

"Saranghae Bummie"

 

And by that we both kiss and make up. I am glad that our relationship is saved. I know that the problem given to us now is just a test and made our relationship stronger than ever.

 

 

--------------

A/N

 

I'm really sorry if the chapter before this is short. I was allowed for like 30 minutes only so I shortcut the chapter slight. So I'm really sorry for giving you a crappy chapter T_T Please forgive me. I will try my best to write longer and more interesting chapters. Stay Tune :)

By the way, I just want to thank my 12 subscribers :)) Thank you so much for subscribing and I hope you also leave a comment so that I know your opinions about this story :) Again Thank you so much :D

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT