KIM JONGIN VS HAN JIYEON

The More You Hate, The More You Love~

 

There's a dance contest today in your school. Both you and Kai are finalists and he challenged you to dance "TWO MOONS" by EXO (A/N: Kai isn't part of Exo in this fic). You hated his boastfulness so much, so you agreed to his challenge. By the way, you're also best in dancing next to Kai.
 
"Kim Jongin! Kim Jongin! Kim Jongin!" girl students are cheering for Kai.
 
"Han Jiyeon! Han Jiyeon! Han Jiyeon!" while boy students are cheering for you.
 
You and Kai glared at each other. Both of your eyes are telling *I will win this >:P* then Kai smirked and you looked away. *Aish~!! >_< SO~ boastful!!*  you thought, but you blushed because of his cuteness.
 
===
 
The contest started and the students went wild. Each have their own cheers. When it's time to announce the winner, both you and Kai are nervous.
 
"And the winner is...." the MC started....
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
"KIM JONGIN!!! Ah~ as expected! Congratulations!" the MC said. The girls went crazy and kept screaming Kai's name, they congratulated him.
 
You kept quiet... You know you would lose, but of course you're sad. You still hoped that you could at least, win. *He would surely brag again about this.* you sighed.
 
You looked at him and he saw you. He did a merong at you. *Aish~! Jinjja!!! >_<* you walked away.
 
While you were walking, your bestfriend went to you. "Jiyeon-ah! There's still next time, don't be sad! You did your best, you were really amazing!!!" she cheered you up.
 
"I know, it's fine with me. It's just, he would brag again about this. I'm sure of it. Before I could even go out of the auditorium, he already did a merong at me! Aish~ jinjja! He will never change! Anyway, he looks so cute." you chuckled.
 
"Mwo!? I really can't understand you. Do you hate him or do you like him???" Chaerim sighed.
 
"He's so cute!!! But he keeps bragging which makes me hate him." you pouted.
 
"Just say that you still deny your feelings for him!!" she teased you.
 
"Alright! Alright! Nevermind, let's go home." you said.
 
 
When you reached home, you immediately washed up and changed to your "night-wear". You went to your room and stared at your wall, full of Kai's pictures and talked to it.
 
"YAH! Kim Jongin! Why did you win?! I bet you're so happy because all the girls went crazy over you again. You're not even that handsome! And, I'm better than you!" you kept saying bitter words at his pictures.
 
"Alright, I'll go to bed now. I hope you won't get any sleep, or I hope you'll have a nightmare!" you merong at his picures and went to sleep.
 
===
 
The next day, you were already in school sitting on your seat and waiting for the teacher to come.
 
"Oh~ guys! Have you heard about the girl who lost in the dance competition?" Kai started. You got annoyed, so you stood up and went to him.
 
"YAH! You're so boastful!!!" you shouted at him.
 
"Oh~ was that you?? Which contest did you lose again?" he kept teasing. You just ignored him and went back to your seat, but Kai followed and sat beside you.
 
"Hey, congrats!" he reached his hand out to you to shake hands, but you ignored him.
 
"Sulky, eh?" he said and started to tickle you. You tried to hold your laughter, but you can't so you ended up laughing out loud.
 
"That's better. You look prettier when you smile." he smiled at you.
 
"How am I able to smile if you keep annoying me?!" you said.
 
"Of course, it's my job to annoy you everytime. Haha, peace!" he said and walked away. Then someone covered your eyes from behind.
 
"Yah! Who's this??" you said. When he removed his hands, you saw it was Kai; you thought he already went back to his seat. 
 
"Hey, let's go home together later."  he whispered to your ear and went back to his seat. You were blushing and Kyungsoo caught you, so he went beside you.
 
"Ayie~!" he teased you.
 
"H-huh???" you wondered.
 
"I caught you blushing so hard. I didn't know that you secretly like Kai." he kept teasing.
 
"Ok, fine! Yes, I like him. Just don't tell him." you whispered to him. D.O. suddenly stood up and shouted:
 
"Everyone~! Jiyeon secretly likes-" you suddenly covered his mouth.
 
"I told you it's just a secret! Please?" you said.
 
"Alright, alright. I won't tell anyone." he said. But, he already knows that you like him, since he's Kai's bestfriend. 
 
===After classes===
 
While you were about to leave the school, Kai suddenly called you.
 
"Han Jiyeon!!!" he shouted. But you ignored him and kept walking. He grabbed you arm.
 
"Are you going home already?" he asked.
 
"Nope, I'm not. Where else do you think I will go?" you said in a sarcastic tone and rolled your eyes.
 
Kai: ........
 
"Aish...jinjja!" you walked away and he followed you. The two of you walked home together.
 
"I won yesterday and you still haven't congratulated me." Kai pouted.
 
"Whatever! Can you just please leave me alone?! The way to your house is different from mine." you said.
 
"So what if it's different?" Kai said.
 
"Then why do you keep following me?!" he was behind you, so you faced him. Your faces are so near, so you looked away, hid your red face and continued walking.
 
"What does it look like? Of course, I'm walking you home." he said, holding his laughter because he saw you blushed.
 
"I would rather go home alone than someone boastful like you walk me home." you said.
 
"Boastful, huh?" he started to tickle you again.
 
"YAH! Stop it!!!" you were laughing so hard.
 
"Why are you so bitter to me?" Kai stopped tickling you.
 
"I'm not bitter!" you merong at him.
 
"Really? I know how much you wanted to beat me in dancing." he said.
 
"It's not like that. I just wanted to beat you, so you couldn't brag anymore." you said.
 
"Well, we can't do anything about that. I'm the King of Asian Idols, no one can beat me." he bragged.
 
*sigh* "You always brag! Why girls in our school are so blind?! You're so boastful and not even handsome. Why do they like you? KKAM JONG!!" you said. *I don't know why do I even like you!* you thought.
 
"Woah~! Look who's talking! You're so beautiful, jinjja!!" he sarcastically said.
 
"Of course. I'm the most beautiful girl in our school." you merong at him.
 
*Yes, you are.* Kai thought. "AH~! You learned how to brag, huh?!" he said.
 
"Yeah, I learned from the expert friend of mine, Kim Jongin, the most boastful person in  the world." you sarcastically smiled at him.
 
You were about to open the door of your house when Kai suddenly blocked your way.
 
"YAH! Kim Jongin! Get out of my way!" you said.
 
He ignored and just stared at you.
 
"What, staring battle?" you asked
 
Kai neared his face to you, your lips are an inch apart. Your heart beats faster, you don't know what to do so you closed your eyes.
 
Kai laughed out loud of your action, so you opened your eyes and hid your red face of embarassment.
 
"YAH! I hate you!!!" you yelled at him.
 
"Hahahahaha~!! Did you like it? You even closed your eyes!" Kai was like a buffalo rolling on the floor laughing his out. (A/N: LOOOL, Two moons FTW =))) XD)
 
"NO WAY! Why would I!?" you said.
 
"Why did you close your eyes??"he asked.
 
*That was so embarassing!* you thought. "Whatever!" you pushed Kai away, entered your house and closed the door. Kai was still LOL-ing and went home.
 
"Aish! Babo, Jiyeon-ah! Babo! Why did you close your eyes?! That was so embarassing!!" you said to yourself.
 
===Next Morning===
 
"Saranghae, Jiyeon-ah!" Kai said and kissed you, but you suddenly woke up. *Just a dream! It's just a dream!* you thought.
 
It's Saturday morning, since you're bored alone in the house, you decided to go to the mall.
 
While you were walking around, you saw a familiar figure from afar. It was Kai! So you decided to hide before he could even see you. You decided to peek at him, when someone suddenly covered your eyes.
 
"Who's this?" you were scared, thought it would be a kidnapper or someone.
 
"Oh! Is this the girl who closed her eyes yesterday?" the guy said. You removed his hands from your eyes.
 
"KAI!?!" you were shocked.
 
"No, no. I'm Chanyeol-hyung." he sarcastically said. "Why are you hiding? You thought that I didn't see you? Don't you know that my eyes are fast and clear?" he bragged again.
 
"Why are you here?!" you said.
 
"Why, can I not come to the mall? Do you own this?" he said.
 
"No, I mean. Wherever I go, you're always there!" you said.
 
"I didn't know you were here. Maybe you're following me?" he said.
 
"Ah~! Jinjja! Why would I follow you?!" you said.
 
"Anyway, what brings you here??" he asked.
 
"I was bored alone at home, so I decided to go here." you said.
 
"Yeah, me too. Come on, let's go eat!" he said.
 
While the two of you are deciding what to eat, someone with a familiar voice called you.
 
"Jiyeon?! Jongin?!" the guy said and when ythe both of you turned around...
 
"Kyungsoo-ah!" both of you said.
 
"Why are you together? The mall isn't a romantic place for a date. You should've went somewhere else." he said.
 
"Huh?!" both you and Kai said.
 
"I mean, Kai, you should've brought her to a park? Han River? or Namsan Tower? A perfect place for couples!" he said.
 
"What are you saying? We just saw each other here, so we decided to eat together. You can join us if you want to!" Kai said.
 
"Sure!!" D.O. said.
 
The three of you ate together.
 
"I really thought the both of you were together. Did you really just see each other?" D.O. asked.
 
"Yup! He ruined my Saturday!" you said.
 
"Anyway, what's wrong if we were really together? We're NOT in a date or something." Kai asked.
 
"Yeah, what's wrong?" you asked.
 
"Nothing. Nevermind." he said. "Can I ask something? Jiyeon-ah, do you like Kai? Kai, do you like Jiyeon?" he continued.
 
"Yuck!!! No way!!!! Why would I?!" both you and Kai said.
 
*Yuck?? Really, Jiyeon-ah?? Haha, I know everything.* Kai thought.
 
*Aw...he hates me* you pouted to yourself.
 
"Yuck? Haha, look who's talking." D.O. said.
 
"I really don't like him/her!" both of you said.
 
"Haha, why are you both affected?? Just stop denying it." he said.
 
"Aish! Jinjja, you two!! I'll go first!" you stood up and left. Kai and D.O. were LOL-ing.
 
"Haha, hyung! I didn't know you're good in teasing!" Kai said. D.O. kept on laughing.
 
"You like her, right?" D.O. asked.
 
"Yup. Don't tell anyone. I wanna keep teasing her." Kai said.
 
"Why don't you confess?" D.O. asked.
 
"I don't want to ruin our friendship." Kai said.
 
"Why would it be ruined? She likes you back, right? I bet she'll be happy if she finds out that you like her." D.O. said.
 
"I don't know. It's just, I wanna keep teasing her. Haha, she looks so cute when she's mad." Kai giggled to himself.
 
"Haha! Jinjja! What do you like about her?" D.O. asked.
 
"She's beautiful, kind-hearted, good in dancing... and fun to tease! Haha." D.O. laughed.
 
===
 
You already reached home.
 
*sigh. I thought Kyungsoo-oppa would tell him! I hope he didn't notice it.* you thought.
 
===The Next Day===
 
It is Sunday night and you were bored again.
 
"Aish~ Why is it so boring every Saturday and Sunday!?" you said to yourself, so you decided to turn the TV on.
 
You yawned. "Should I go the mall? NO! I might see him again there." you said, then you remembered what he said yesterday.
 
"Yuck!!! No way!!!! Why would I?!" you remembered and sighed.
 
"Does he really hate me that much? Maybe I'm just hungry." you said. There's no food left in your home so you decided to go to a convinience store to buy some snacks; you forgot to lock your door.
 
After buying, you went back home and noticed that you forgot to lock your door.
 
*Jiyeon-ah! You're really babo! You forgot to lock the door! Thank God, no one entered my house.* you thought and checked if your things are still complete.
 
===Next Morning===
 
It's Monday! You woke up and got ready for school. Before you leave, you talked to your wall with Kai's pictures on it.
 
"Annyeong Kim Jongin! I have to go to school now, and I'm gonna see your face again! Saranghae~" then, you noticed that your favorite picture of Kai is missing. You went to closer to see it clearly.
 
"Why is there missing?! Where is it?! Omo!!! It's my favorite!!! Where could it be?!" You searched for it everywhere in your room. You also looked for it in the living room and anywhere else, but couldn't find it.
 
You didn't notice the time; you're already late for school! So, you hurriedly took your things and went to school.
 
===Break Time===
 
"Jiyeon-ah! What happened to you?? I thought you weren't going to show up." Chaerim said.
 
"My favorite picture of Kai in my room is missing!!!" you said.
 
"What?! You were late just because of that?!" Chaerim said in disbelief.
 
"It's not like that. I just didn't notice the time while searching for it. By the way, I'm going to tell you something." you said.
 
"What is it? Why do sound so sad?" she asked.
 
"We saw each other at the mall last Saturday and we also saw Kyungsoo-oppa. Kyungsoo-oppa was teasing the both of us, but Kai said that he would never like me. He hates me, Chaerim-ah!!" you pouted.
 
"Ah~ jinjja! You're really crazy about that guy! He's just kidding! You know that he likes teasing you everytime, right?" CHaerim said.
 
"I don't know. What if he's serious?" you sighed and remembered the "missing picture thingy." Suddenly,
 
"Are you looking for this?" a familiar voice said. You and Chaerim turned around to see who it is.
 
It was Kai! You were shocked because he might have been listening all the time you were talking to Chaerim, and! He was holding your favorite picture of his!!! You felt so embarassed.
 
"K-kai? H-how long have you been here?" you asked, scared that he might have heard EVERYTHING you said.
 
"Nope, not really." he said.
 
"You didn't hear anything I said, right?" you said.
 
"Uhmmm...I heard that you're favorite picture is missing, right?" Kai was lauging out loud, teasing you again. You were so embarassed that he heard everything you said.
 
*Wuah~ he heard everything! This is so embarassing! Why does he embarass me everytime!* you thought.
 
"W-wait a minute. H-how did you get that??" you asked, referring to the picture he's holding.
 
===Flashback===
 
Kai went over to your house last night, but you weren't home (that was the time you went to the convinience store). He knocked several times, but no one answers. He tried to turned the door knob and it was open! So, he entered the house.
 
"Jiyeon-ah?" he called. No one still answers. He tried to find you and went your bedroom. He was shocked to see the walls of your room full of his pictures; he was laughing so hard.
 
*I know that she likes me, but I didn't expect it this MUCH! Wa~ I'm so handsome.* he bragged, still laughing. Then, he thought of an idea. He got one of his pictures on your wall, brought it with him and left the house laughing to himself.
 
*Jiyeon-ah, jinjja! You forgot to lock your door! You're lucky because I was the only who happened to enter your house.* he thought.
 
===End of Flashback===
 
Kai explained all of it to you and teased you again.
 
"Hey, why didn't you tell me that you have a secret crush on me?" he teased and gave your favorite picture back to you. You weren't able to utter a word cause of embarassment; you didn't know what to do, so you ran away and went to the school's garden.
 
Luckily, no one was there so you stayed there for a while. 
 
*Wuah~ I don't know how to talk to him anymore! He already found out that I like him. Another thing is, he saw my room! It's really so embarassing!* you thought, then someone sat beside you.
 
"Jiyeon-ah." it was Kai, his face was really serious.
 
"Mianhae Kai, I remembered that I have to do something so I'll go first." you said.
 
When you were about to leave, he held your wrist and pulled you in a kiss. You were shocked on what he did, then he broke the kiss.
 
"What was that for??" you asked.
 
"I really like you, Jiyeon-ah. I really like you since we were kids. I just didn't want to confess cause I don't want to ruin our friendship. Just like now, you're already avoiding me." he said. You were blushing so hard.
 
"Sorry. You're not kidding me, right?" you hugged him.
 
"Nope, I'm not. You don't know how much I like you; I like your dancing skills, your smile, your pout, your eyes, your nose, your lips and everything! Sorry, if I always tease you. You're just so cute when you get mad *laughs* I love you so much!" he said.
 
"Jinjja! You're still like that, as ever!" you said, and he started to tickle you again.
 
"Hey, stop it!" you said, laughing. So, he stopped and kissed you again.
 
*You don't know how much pictures of yours I have.* he thought. "I love you!" he said in the kiss.
 
"I love you too." you said.
 
<3 <3 <3 ;""""""> <3 <3 <3