Chapter 1

That's Right. SM's CEO's Daughter Has A Kid.

Cherry's POV

 

I watched across the road on the pavement how people power-walked and pushed other people out of the way to get to what ever place they had to go.
This was the fifth time I saw a group of people do this already in just a week of my stay in Seoul.
It intrigued me as no one apologized like other people do in other countries.
I guess it's a thing here in Korea.
Which I don't mind.
Since if they pushed past me I wouldn't really care.
I'm use to all the kids back in England doing it when they want to get in the line for the cafeteria to grab on the most 'delicious' food before anyone else could.
 
I turned my back to the pavement and stared up at the building in front of me.
Should I just go in?
Or should I just stay out here until someone escorts me in?
Ugh I don't know.
Why did dad have to leave so early in the morning?
I barely had time to finish our discussion about Daniel.
 
Now I have to see dad in the S.M. building just because there would be no point of him leaving the building when I could just come over while he's working.
 
Ah appa~
Why didn't you just answer the phone?
Difficult man...
Kris's POV
 
It was 5am in the morning when we, EXO, got a call from the CEO to get up earlier for what ever reason we didn't know yet.
 
I was force to get up by Lay as he dragged me off the bed causing me to hit my head against the hard-wooded floor boards.
''Oh dude! I'm so sorry!'' Lay exclaimed as he moved his hands around my head not knowing what to do as I rubbed the surging pain from my head away.
''Ugh... Lay didi~ You could of shook me, not drag me out of the bed'' I complained.
Lay gave me a scornful look before replying with a tang of annoyance in his voice ''Gege! I already did that but you completely ignored me''.
''Baoqian didi, I'm just really tired''.
''Shi gege~. But hurry up, we got to go to the S.M. building''
''This early?'' I said without emotion
Lay nodded before taking off to help the others.
 
We about arrived at the building as we were only across the road from it.
I looked up at the building still not believing that I'm this famous.
Then looked down at Luhan as he yelped, grabbing onto Sehun to wait until some cars cross before crossing.
 
''Hey... Is it me... Or there is a weird lady standing outside beside the doors?'' Xiumin asked.
''I swear she's there or I'm just being haunted'' Xiumin concluded before Tao froze at the word haunted.
I walked over to him and rubbed his arm to calm him down.
''No no... I see her too. She looks... Suspicious'' Baekhyun said as he looked at the lady in front of the door.
I also followed his gaze, discovering the lady they were talking about.
 
She was defiantly weird.
She had long lilac hair all waved up. Her front fringe was clipped on the top of her head.
She wore a... Whitish blazer and a black skater skirt along with white killer high heels.
At 5.30am in the morning...
She sure is dressed up.
Then again.
So are the whole of EXO...
 
''I think we should stop staring at her and cross the road... The cars stopped for us'' Kai said as he began jogging across the road nodding his thank you-s to the drivers.
I quickly reacted and walked on as the rest of EXO began to jog on as well.
I bowed slightly at the drivers as I past.
 
Many people stared and whispered while looking at as.
 
Either it's because we're handsome.
Or it's because we're from EXO.
...
 
We walked up to the building nearly going past the lady until she grabbed onto Chanyeol. 
 
Chanyeol's POV 
The strange lady grabbed me shyly but quickly.
I stopped to stare at her and notice all the details on her.
She wore no make-up.
Her face was plain.
Her eyelashes were long and straight, but didn't stand out as they weren't dark.
She had big dark brown eyes that you could dip your fingers in.
Which you shouldn't do because that would hurt.
Her cheeks showed no sign of being flustered.
And she was small.
Really small...
Her hands only gripped onto a corner of my shirt.
That was how small she was.
 
She had faded looking freckles all spread out around her cheeks and had the most smallest beauty spot I've ever seen on one side of the bridge of her nose.
 
Over all.
She looked innocent.
Cute actually...
Pretty even.
 
And she also looked very young!
She looked like she was at least 14 to 15 years old.
I mean... Look at her height.
Maybe she's a young fan of EXO and I'm her bias!
Wah~ A fan coming all the way to the building to see me?
I feel honored!
 
''Uh...'' She began.
This caught me of track.
Her voice rung in my ears.
 
Foreign.
Her accent indicated that she was foreign.
She was defiantly foreign.
I mean I stayed with 4 foreign guys for the past years.
I think I know what's foreign.
But after listening to her voice I examined her face again.
 
She really did look foreign!
 
''Are you foreign?'' I suddenly asked her. Not being able to control myself I realized what I said and mentally slapped myself.
She furrowed her eyebrows as she moved her hand away from my top.
She seemed...
Offended...
Oh Chanyeol! You babo!
 
''Yah Chanyeol you shouldn't ask such a question'' Baekhyun hyung said before apologizing to her.
She nodded with acknowledging his apology for me.
''Is there something wrong?'' Suho asked.
''Uh...'' She began once more. 
''I need to see Youngmin-sshi'' She awkwardly said.
Her hangul was literally perfect for a foreigner.
 
Ok~ I should stop calling her a foreigner.
 
''You mean our CEO?'' Chen joined in.
She nodded.
Eh?
Why would a young person like her want to see our CEO?
 
Don't tell me...
Youngmin-sshi is having a affair with a highschool student?
Oh dear...
What are we going to do?
 
I whispered to Tao giving him my theory why she was here.
Tao gave me a stoic face and whispered back, ''If that is so... We would be in danger if it gets on the news''.
 
Xiumin's POV
Chanyeol and Tao started to blabber on about Youngmin-sshi and the girl in front of us.
 
She looked too innocent to do such a thing.
And why would Youngmin-sshi do that too?
He has a wife...
Then again the girl could be naive and Youngmin-sshi tricked her.
I cursed at myself as I knew such a thing couldn't be true and I was being stupid.
 
Cherry's POV
 
I saw EXO.
EXO.
FREAKING EXO!
Ok.
Calm down Cherry.
Calm it.
I obviously know you're an EXOtic but keep your cool unless you don't want to enter the building with a group of people then ok.
Slapping myself a couple of times I immediately grabbed Chanyeol's shirt as he walked pass.
 
I made him stop.
Stop...
TO STARE AT ME.
Oh holy moly.
Oh my.
He is damn tall.
Like really tall.
 
''Uh'' I said shyly realizing I was grabbing onto the Chanyeol's shirt, while the whole of EXO stopped to stare.
Before I could say anything else Chanyeol asked me if I was a foreigner.
Which I was taken back by as I am a foreigner.
But he made it sound like it was a bad thing so I removed my hand from his shirt feeling uncomfortable.
 
Bacon told Chanyeol off before Suho asked me what I wanted.
I told him I was here to find Youngmin-sshi.
Chen then asked if it was his CEO.
I could only nod.
 
They gave me looks before asking me why I need to see him.
 
I replied by saying, ''We were going to have a discussion this morning but he left...''
EXO widened their eyes at my reply.
Realizing they mistaken it for something else, I could only feel disgusted.
Uh... Ew~~~~~~
''Don't take it in wrongly! We're relatives, I can even show you the proof if you just let me get out my phone-''
''No need I believe you'' Kris said.
I stared at him.
Mesmerized by his beauty.
 
Oh dear!
Snap out of it women!
''Hyung... She could be a Sasaeng fan'' Kai barely whispered to Kris.
I scrunched up my nose at Kai when he said that. It sure made me snap back into the reality that I was living in.
''Kai~ Don't worry. She looks innocent. Besides it's 12 people against one I think we will know who would win if she tries something,'' Luhan implied.
Ok now they're treating me like I'm some kind of criminal.
''I agree with Luhan hyung'' Sehun perked in.
Ah~ The Hunhan couple.
Of course they would agree with one another... Gosh do I wish that couple was real!
 
''Uh... Then could you show me to his office?... Please?'' I asked as nicely as possible.
''Yeah, follow us. Lucky enough we're headed the same way'' Suho said.
 
No-One's POV
 
Cherry and the group of flower boys walked into the building casually.
Cherry looked around amazed at how the building looked inside.
It looked so modern and shiny.
And Cherry loved modern and shiny things.
 
They walked up to the elevator.
Splitting them self into groups to take it in turn to get on the elevator.
Cherry joined in with EXO-K as they went up to the top floor.
They got out.
Waiting for the rest of the members to join.
 
Once they arrived they all walked in a big group to the CEO's office.
They waited outside the glass door as Suho knocked on it.
The door automatically opened.
 D.O turned to look at Cherry not sure if she should come with them inside as well.
But ended up pushing her gently on the back to quickly get her inside.
 
The CEO looked at everyone smiling.
''It's nice to know you guys arrived together with my daughter''.
Daughter?
Each member thought.
 
Wait... Daughter?

In all fairness I at writing so please forgive me.
Also it would be helpful if you were to point out my mistakes so I could change them.
I hoped you liked this chapter and comment, or else I would be lonely.
I will leave you with this anyway: