Chapter 2

That's Right. SM's CEO's Daughter Has A Kid.

No one's POV

 

Cherry sat uncomfortably as she tried to avoid the hard stares that she was getting from the 12 boys by looking at a random painting in the office,
pretending to examine it and be fascinated, but all that was running through her head was 'why are you staring at me? Why? Why? Please stop staring! The more you stare the more I want to jump of a cliff the--'
 
''Cherry!'', a voice snapped making Cherry jump.
Cherry looked at the man who called her, a.k.a. her dad.
Her face heated up in embarrassment because she jumped and even made her dad raise his voice.
Cherry looked down avoiding everyone's eyes as she answered with a ''yes appa?''.
''Were you listening to a thing I said?'', her farther question as he folded his arms.
''Yes!'', Cherry lied.
''Right, so you're ok with it?''.
'Ok with what?', Cherry thought but she answered anyway with ''yeah sure, I don't mind''.
''Ok good good, since you're going out today to look for a job, these guys are going to pick up Daniel today''.
''Oh, that's ok! I'm pretty sure-''
''But you said it was fine... You didn't listen to a word I said didn't you?''.
Cherry felt so embarrassed, she felt like such a lame idiot. Especially in front of THE EXO.
''Um... Sorry?'', Cherry broke out.
 
She saw bodies shake in the corner of her eye and saw that most of EXO was laughing inside as they tried to keep themselves laughing out loud.
Tao, Kai, D.O, Xiumin, Suho, Lay and Kris were the ones not laughing.
Kris and Kai gave off a smirk, they thought it was cute that Cherry was nervous and embarrassed.
D.O gave a wide smile to comfort Cherry, trying to tell Cherry to not worry with his smile.
Suho, Lay and Tao gave a warm smile because it really was a mixture of Kris', Kai's and D.O.'s meaning for their smiles.
Then we have Chanyeol who was trying so hard not to laugh as you could see him biting on the inside of his cheeks, closing his eyes tightly.
Baekhyun was only laughing because Chanyeol was being ridiculous. 
Hunhan was just giggling like girls.
Chen, being a Chen laughed at everyone in the room.
The scene just looked so funny that if someone would of walked in, they would of left thinking that everyone has gone crazy.
 
 
Cherry's dad sighed before explaining to her once again, ''These boys are going to baby sit Daniel when you go out to look for a job, they will pick Daniel up after school and cook dinner for him before you come back''.
''What?'', Cherry slowly took in what he said.
''Wait what? B-but, um, aren't they busy?'', Cherry didn't really want to burden anyone except her farther to look after Daniel, so she was hoping that one of EXO would be like 'I object! Free me from this prison!', but since this isn't a prison, there is no way in hell they would say that. 
And besides. Her farther was the CEO, they wouldn't be able to object.
Oh why farther why? Cherry cried to herself.
 
''They are practicing at the moment for their comeback, but they will be practicing in the mornings since Daniel will be in school. When it is 1.30 they can pick up Daniel and take him to our house to look after him until you come back, then when you come back they leave and practice again''.
''Bu-''
''It's really ok! We can take care of your kid, don't worry!'', Suho said cutting off Cherry leaving her a gapped.
''Well that's final, I got to get back to work, and these guys need to practice so Cherry go get some rest before going out for the job search''.
Cherry looked confusingly at her farther before walking away confusedly out of the door.
 
''What?'', Cherry finally said before leaving the building.

 

EXO left the office talking among themselves as they made their way to the practice room.
''Do we really have to look after a kid?'', Chen asked.
''Yes, but think about it. It would be like a break for us for training.'', Kris said.
EXO nodded in agreement.
''But guys... Ain't she younger then us? She looks younger''.
''I think she is... Why?'', Suho asked Chanyeol.
''But she has a kid...''.
Everyone stopped to think for a moment as they arrived at their practice room.
Lay, Luhan and Kai went to their lockers in the room to get changed first into their dancing gear, leaving the rest of EXO gossiping like old ladies. 
Yes, they changed in the practice room.
Only if it's just them and boys.
 
''How old is the kid?'', D.O. asked.
''Either way she would of been younger then Sehun to have a kid... And since the kid is going to school already wouldn't that make him 3 or 5?'', Xiumin thought.
''You guys are making me awkward'', Tao burst out saying.
''Aren't you interested?'', Sehun asked.
''Of course I am, but she doesn't seem like the type to get knocked up at 12. Or is she?..''
''Guys! Can't we ask her next time we see her instead of gossiping? If she was to hear this she might feel hurt'', Baekhyun said. Being the wise guy.
''Nah, I think she will be more freaked out by us'',Chanyeol said, earning a slap from Baekhyun.
''Yah! You're meant to agree with me!''.
''Baekhyun's right though, we should ask her our selves'', Suho said.
''Ok guys! Can we all practice as a group now?'', Luhan interrupted feeling impatient.

 

Oh gosh sorry I haven't updated for months! I really am sorry.
And sorry if this is crap.
I just have so much going on right now.
Please understand!
Forgive me.
*buing buing*