She not happy?

The Handsome VS The Pretty

SCHOOL END~

 

"KRINGGGGGGG!!!" The bell ringing.



"Yes, home!!" Everyone in the class shouted.



You just look at your watch and sighed. I rather sleep at school than back home. You lay your head on your desk.



"I don't want to go home." You saying to yourself.



"What?!" Sehun thought you were saying to hi while he put his book into his bag.



"I'm not talking to you froggy!" You yelling to him.



All your friends already get up from their seat. 



"Hyeo Ji ah, don't want back home?" Da Hyun yelled to you when she see you not tidy your book yet.



"Ahh-yeh, wait for me." You start put your book in your bag with lazy move.



Sehun that watching you smirked. "Uh, such a lazy girl."



"MWO?!" You look at Sehun with wide eyes.



"I said you such a lazy girl!" Sehun repeated.



WHAT?! HE CALLED ME LAZY GIRL! You getting ready to punch him "Kyaaah!!"



But he hold your arms so you can't punch him. You tried to released yourself but its failed he hold your arms really tight.



"Released your hands from my arms! Kyaaa!" You yelled. You lift your leg to kick him but he released your hand and avoid it.



"Yes, you can't kick me ugly penguin!" He yelled to you and run around you.
 


This boy seriously want to dead.



You can't hold it anymore and start to chased him. He run to fast and you stop chasing him cause you already tired. 

 


He turned back and shouted. "BYE!! SEE YOU TOMORROW PINGU PENGUIN!"



You pouted the walk back to class to take your bag and went home.



Uh, i'm Ah Ri only? 

 

"Hyeo Ji, finally you back. I thought you have go home." She smile once seeing you.

 

"Where others?"

 

"Ahh forget to tell. Hyo Jin, Da Hyun, Hye Won and Shin Young said they went to meet Teacher Kim." She explained.


 
 
"Ahh, ara.." You go to your desk to take your bag.
 
 

"Ah Ri ah, do you want to sleep at my home tonight? I'm alone. My dad outstation." You hold her hands and wait for her answer.



"Uh? I need to ask my parents first." She said. You pouted. 
 


"Wait i called them" She continue.



You wear you bag and wait for Ah Ri. She smile at you while talking to the phone.



She walks to you with a smile. "My parents give me permission to sleep at you house!!"



"Really?!" You both jumped happily.



At your house~



"Hyeo Ji ah, i have a call to answer." You're watching the television just nodded at her.

She go outside your house than answer it.



P.O.V Ah Ri


"Where are you babe, i miss you so much. Lets meet." A boy voice from the phone.



"Kyaah i miss you too yeobo. I at Hyeo Ji house. I think we can't meet today." She answered.



"Hyeo Ji? What you doing there? Ahhh, are you fine with her. She not biting you?" His voice a little worried.

 

"Kyaah, she not a monster and stop thought she was." She sound like angry.

"Sorry sorry." He gigling.

 

P.O.V Hyeo Ri

 

Ah Ri not come here back? Where she go? You want to continue watching television but you keep thinking about Ah Ri make you uneasy. Who she talk to?

 

Aissh! i can't stand anymore. You go searching for her.

 

From the door you can see Ah Ri happy talk to the person that calling her.

 

Who she talk to? Her boyfriend? I guess she don't have one. But what if she have but didn't want to tell me? Andwae, she not like that. Okay stop thinking and go ask her. You walks to her slowly.

 

"Ah Ri?" You look at her with a small smile.

 

She quickyly say goodbye to the person that she on phone with.

 

"Hey! What you're doing here? I guess you are watching the TV?" She hide her phone.

 

"Nothing, yeah i should watching it but i'm worried about you. What you doing? Who you talking too?" You asked curious.

 

"No one, he my cousin. Yeah my cousin." Ah Ri smile so it won't look awkward.

 

You just stared at her weirdly. 

 

"Kyaah, lets find something to eat. I'm hungry..." Hyeo Ji pout cutely.

 

You just watching her make she feel bad.

 

"Lets go." You answered make she changed her pout to an adorable smile as she hug you and start walking to kitchen.

 

P.O.V Chanyeol

 

"Uh, she hung up?" He tried to call back but end with get in voicemail.

 

Why she hung up. Did the monster eat her? He imagine.

 

"Andwae andwae!" He shook his head wake up from his imagination.

 

I should text her.

 

TO: Sweety Ah Ri

Kyaah Ah Ri! Why you hung up?! Meet me at park as usual. I wait you there this 4PM.

FROM: PCY 

 

Okay, i should get ready now. Should i ask others Exo-K members too? I think i should. 

 

TO: PaboSuho, PaboBaekhyun, PaboD.O, PaboKai, PaboSehun

Lets meet at park this 4PM. I wait there ^^

FROM: Handome boy ever ^^

 

P.O.V Hyeo Ji

"What you want to eat? I can cook for you." You said to Ah Ri.

 

She just look at you with silent.

 

"You can cook?" She ask you unbelieve.

 

You sighed. "Of course i am." You opened refrigerator to find something can be cook. She still silent.

 

"What if i make omurice?" You take out the the material to cook it.

 

"I'm fine with it." She smile a little.

 

Ah Ri just watch Hyeo Ri cooking. She don't even know how to cook. If at home, her maid will do everything. She just relaxed and doing nothing. 

 

"Uhmm, Hyeo Ri.. Can i ask you something?" 

 

"What?" Hyeo Ri just keep her eyes on what she doing.

 

"Ahh, nothing.. J-j-just.. Are you h-h-happy with your life?" She look really curious.

 

"You asking me if i happy with my life? What if i said yes? You believe?" Hyeo Ji stop doing her work and look at Ah Ri.

 

"N-n-oo?" 

 

Hyeo Ji just smile. And continue her work back. 

 

"Did i said it wrong?" Ah Ri get closed to Hyeo Ji. Hyeo Ji just keep smile.

 

"Why you smile?" Ah Ri curious.

 

"Because you never know what i feel." She put the omurice on the plate and give it to Ah Ri. They walk to dining table.

 

"Hyeo Ji lets go to park this evening?" Ah Ri asking Hyeo Ji. 

 

"Park?! Okay-okay! I really bored and miss to play basketball!" Hyeo Ji yelled happily.

Finally she want to go. Yes, i miss my oppa! 

 

 Sorry for bad grammar. 

Do read, subcribe and comment ^^

Kamsa!~ -BOWS-