What am I going to do with you?

Please, Lee Gikwang. Say you love me, too.

Little author's note here. I would just like to thank you guys sooo much for the comments and subscriptions. It really means a lot. Like, I can't even explain it. I love you guys!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My sleep was full of nightmares. Hearing my brother's cry while I'm lost in the woods. I wake up sweating multiple times. Gikwang tries to relax me each time. It actually helps until I am asleep again and my nightmares haunt me again.

Gikwang's Point of view

My night has had such a lack of sleep, it's ridiculous. She wakes up crying, I calm her down enough to slip back to sleep. But even when she is asleep, she shakes, she cries, she sweats. Then she wakes up crying. It's a never ending cycle. What am I going to do? There is no way I can do this for the rest of my life. But, I can't bring myself to leave her. I can't let her go through tonight by herself. She probably already thinks I am a .

When the sun finally starts to rise, I can feel the bags under my eyes. She is starting to move around again, and according to the pattern from the rest of the night, she is about to wake up.

Suddenly, she sits up. shaking more than ever. She is rubbing her arms as if she is freezing.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"U-uhh noth-thing. I'm just g-gonna take a show-wer." she sniffles in ragged breaths. 

She grabs some clothes to take with her and turns to face me when she finally reaches the door.

"Hey Gikwang?"

"Hmm?"

"I-I reeaallly appreciate you-you staying w-with me la-last nigh-night." With that she leaves the room.

Hyunjae's Point of view

The least I could do was thank him. I know he didn't sleep at all. Stepping into the warm shower, I pay no attention as to how hot the water is. It's almost to hot. .I feel it burning my skin. I see the color of my body getting more and more red. But I don't care. Maybe I could do something for him.

Getting out the shower and looking in the mirror, I am disgusted with myself. My eyes have dark bags under them. Besides the red on my skin from the next down, my face is ridiculously pale. Now I feel bad just for Gikwang having to see the mess for the rest of his life.

I dress myself, not giving even care to appearance. I won't be going anywhere I'm sure. I walk back into my room and Gikwang is fast asleep. I creep back out of my room and go downstairs to the kitchen. Digging around the cabinets, I find the ingredients to make some brownies. 

"Ma'am? Would you like me to do this for you?" one of the younger maids ask me. 

"No, but thank you." I smile at her. I never let any of the maids at my house cook for me. Bae didn't really like their cooking anyways. My other brothers liked to boss them around though. I think they wanted to feel like they had some sort of power after being pushed around by my dad all day.

"Knock Knock?" I hear a voice come from the front door. I put down my mixing spoon to go greet the stranger. 

"HEY HYUNJAE!" I'm attacked with a hug from Yoseob.

"Hey. What's up?" I laugh with him following me to the kitchen.

"Gikwang asked me to come over today. Where is that noob anyways?" He asks, skooping the brownie mix with a finger for a chocolatey taste.

"He is sleeping. I kind of kept him up all night."

"Well, I could tell you didn't sleep any. You don't look as pretty as you did yesterday." 

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep. And I asked him to stay with me. It really did help though, him being there and all."

"Ahhh. I see I see. So, why are you making brownies? Nothing else to do?" I put the pan of the brownie mix into the oven.

"Well, I felt bad for keeping him up all night. My brownies were always Bae's favorites, so I decided I'd make him some." I shrug leaning against the counter.

"You know, Gikwang really doesn't deserve you." 

I laugh at his respsonse,"Well, it's not like he really has me. We are being forced to marry one another." I pull my sleeve up the scratch my arm.

"Yah! What happened to your arm?!" Yoseob asked taking my hand to observe it closer. 

"Uhh, nothing. I just took a warm shower." I pull my hand back put my sleeve back down.

"Warm shower? A warm shower doesn't do that to your skin, HyunJae!"

"Do what to your skin?" Gikwang said, walking in and rubbing his eyes. 

"Look how red it is! She must have taken a hella hot shower."

Gikwang grabs my hand and pulls up my sleeve. I flinch at the friction. Gikwang's eyes widen at how red it is.

"Why would you do this?" I just shrug and try to take my hand back. But Gikwang doesn't allow it.

"What am I going to do with you?"