Teaser 1

Sirens and Muses-Raise To The Top

Oh My Love-Chris Brown [The song Jaylie is dancing too]

----

Sweat covered her face as she danced. Her hips moving with the beat of the music. Left, right, pop then lock. The girl was so focused that she didn't notice someone was watching her. When the music was about to hit the chorus, she did a backflip then started to twirl, ballet style, as the song entered its chrous. She continued to do ballet to the RnB song and ended the song with a sideways flip and landed with a split.

"You know, You're gonna break a bone if you keep doing those kinds of tricks" A voice near the door said

"I'm not gonna get hurt, I've done it many times before" she replied without looking up, knowing very well who the voice belonged too.

"JaeIn, you know I'm just worried about you. If anything happened to you, mom and dad would kill me"

"Oppa, I'll be fine, you don't need to be so worried about me'

"I didn't get to grow up with you like other siblings do, so just let me be over protective of my only sister, okay??"

"Fine fine fine. Now leave so I can practice"

"How about a please oppa, and i'll go" Kai said with a smirk plastered on his face.

Jaylie sent him a glare before sighing "Fine....... Oppa can you please leave?" 

"Okay I'll go, but be careful. Got it." Kai said while backing out of the room bumping into Sirens's male manager, Jung DaeJoon in the process.

"Oh Sorry hyung I didn't see you there."

"It's okay, Kai. You better get back to your group, I think your manager is looking for you." DaeJoon replied with a smile.

"Really?!?!? Crap!! See ya later Jaylie, oh and remeber dinner at mom and dad's house tonight!" Kai said while running of the practice room.

Jaylie shook her head, while watching her brother run out of the room towards the wrong direction.

"Wrong way oppa!" she yelled knowing her brother didn't realize he was going the opposite way of his practice room.

"I KNEW THAT!!" yelled Kai as he ran past the room at lightening speed.

DaeJoon chukled softly before turning towards Jaylie with a serious face.

"SooMan-sshi wants to see you"

"What about?" Jaylie replied with a slight quiver in her voice. Being called up to speak to SooMan was either something really good or something horribly wrong, she hoped it was the first.

DaeJoon shrugged his shoulder, but inside he had a smile on, he knew perfectly well why Jaylie was called up, but SooMan had personally told him to keep it a secret.

Jaylie thought long and hard as she rode the elevetor up to the top floor, where SooMan's office was located, did she do something wrong??

*Please don't let me be kicked out of the company!!*

When she neared SooMan's office his secretary saw her.

"SooMan-sshi has been expecting you, you can just walk in" The secretary said gesturing toward the large french doors behind her.
Jaylie knocked on the door softly.

"You may come in" Said a low voice.

Jaylie took in a deep breath as she put her hand on the door knob ready to open the door.

 


06/19/2012---I finally wrote a real teaser for this story. LOL. Anyways, the applications are closing tomorrow night at 11:59, so get them in!!!