2

Sirens and Muses-Raise To The Top

Background Music : No Other - Super Junior 

 

 

chapter two 
crazy morning

hr_divider.jpg

Sirens's Dorm

"Yah Maknae wake up!!" Song yelled while shaking Jaylie by the shoulders.

"ajdhauifewu"

"Will you just get up already?" Song said while pulling Jaylie's blanket away.

Jaylie sat up, "NO!" took her blanket and pulled it on top of her and fell back onto the bed, falling asleep once again.

"I give up!! Kae!! Go wake up the maknae" Song said while throwing her hands in the air and walked out of the door

"Aish, I don't get why you can never wake her up" said Kae, who walked into the room with a glass of water.

*SPLASH*

"UNNIEEE!!!" Jaylie sat up and glared/pouted at her unnie, who just smirked at her. 

"This is why you should wake up when Song asks you nicely. Now get your out of bed and go wash up"

Jaylie got out of bed and walked out of the room, with a pout on her face.

Lovelyn, who just walked out of her room, passed the pouting maknae and patted her back, before pushing her towards the bathroom. Lovelyn walked down the stairs before turning around and yelled.

"Ten mintues before we leave! Who ever doesn't make it to the van in time has to walk." 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US EARLIER!?!?!" all the girls yelled and started to run around getting ready.

Lovelyn sat down next to Giva, who was drinking her morning tea.

"These girls never learn, do they?" said Giva smiling at Lovelyn.

"Nope" Lovelyn said smiling back.

"Yah! Get out of the way!" "Where are my headphones?" "Has anyone seen my shoes?" 

Lovelyn and Giva shook their heads and continued to drink their tea.

"Hey, is everyone ready?" DaeJoon, who just walked into the dorm, asked.

Lovelyn and Giva looked at eachother, then at their managers, and finally at the stairs leading up to the girls bedrooms. 

"Where did you put my hairtie?" " I can't find my earphones anywhere!!" 

"Nevermind, forget I asked" DaeJoon said, sitting down in one of the chairs in the living room and picked up a newpaper to read.

"Are they"

DaeJoon stopped her mid sentence, "Don't bother asking, they are never done." he replied from the couch to SeoMin who just walked in.

 

 

hr_divider.jpg
 

Muses's Dorm

"I want pancakes!"

"I want waffles!"

"Pancakes"

"Waffles"

"PANCAKES"

"WAFFLES"

"Will you guys just sit down? I'll make both. Happy?" Hui An said, finally quietening down the two agruing girls.

Melody and Aries sit down facing eachother with their hands crossed. "Hurmp"

Hui An walked into the kichen while rubbing her temples.

"Unnie, would you like some help?" Jin asked 

"sure, can you get me the carton of milk" 

*5 minutes later*

"Hey, Jin, where's Auburn?" Hui An asked

"I think she's still asleep" JIn replied while mixing the pancake mix.

"*sigh* That girl always waking up late. Melody, Aries! Can you go wake up Auburn?"

Melody and Aries looked at eachother with smirks on their faces. "Sure Unnie!"

Melody and Aries knocked on Auburn's door. "ohhhhh, Maknae." Each hiding a glass of water behind their backs. 

The two barged in and yelled "WAKE UP TIME!" glasses in hand ready to drench their maknae in water, but instead they saw Auburn brushing her hair.

Auburn looked at them with raised eyebrows. "ummm... why were Unnies yelling and why are you holding glasses of water?"

"Nothing we were just thristy. Oh and Hui An unnie wants you down stairs. hehehehe" Melody and Aries said, while slowly backing out of the room. 

"Okay...... I'll be down in a bit" Auburn replied, looking at her two unnies weirdly. 

JongHae walked into the dorm, right when Hui An and Jin started to place food onto the table.

"10 minutes, befo. OH FOOD!!" JongHae sat down and started to eat.

"Yah, oppa! You're suppose to be getting them to hurry up. Not stuffing your mouth." MaeRin scolded.

"But I'm hungary" JongHae said with half a pancake in his mouth.

MaeRin, Hui An, and Jin shook their heads while staring at their oppa.

 

___________________________________________________

 

 author's note  I'm back!!! LOL. I finally finished taking my SATs, which means more time to update!! YAY!! Anyways hope you like this chapter, and didn't die of boredom. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!! :D

 

 

Gif Time!!

tumblr_lzqm30ghLs1qbctiho2_500.gif

KAI is sooo cute!! 

tumblr_m2xbmbaRye1qjd39po1_500.gif

Oh Kris, we know you are awesome too. :D

meow.gif

Oh God Luhan... I just can't. You need to stop being soo cute! >:(

AyZ9dJuCUAEu6u0.jpg:large

I love these 3!!