New Friends

My Fierce Young Love (HIATUS)

Break time... English Class has ended.

 

Everyone turns busy doing things that could kill their boredom. You're just sitting on your chair, reading your notes on Mr. Song's subject. Suddenly, a crampled paper hit your forehead. You lift your head and saw a cute guy coming to you.

 

"Mianhae. I didn't mean it" he said nervously as you looked at him, worried that you might be angry.

You smiled and said, "Gwaenchana." and his face brightens as you forgive him.

 

"By the way, I'm Jin Ki. You can call me Onew" he smiles and offered you a handshake.

"___" You said your name and shakehands with him.

"Nice to meet you. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here." he hoped as he left and gone back to what he was doing-> playing with your classmates.

 

You decided to walk around while waiting for the next subject.

Two pretty girls approached you. One is pretty and gorgeous, and the other one is beautiful with innocent face.

 

"Hi" They greeted simultaneously.

"Hello" you greeted back.

"I'm Jessica" the gorgeous one said.

"and I'm Seohyun" the innocent faced-girl added.

 

"I'm ____. Nice meeting you both" You said.

 

The three of you began to know each other.  Jessica and Seohyun became your buddies. You had great conversation together.

 

-Jung ___'s POV-

English subject has just ended. I watched my classmates playing around. after a while, i felt i wanna review my notes from the previous class. so i read it.Suddenly, a crampled paper ball hit my forehead. i looked up and saw a cute guy with a worried face. He was sorry, and he said he didn't mean it. I smiled at him and said It's okay, and his face brightens. Knowing that i wasn't mad. he introduced himself and offered me a handshake. Oh, so his name is Onew! smiley i said my name and shakehands with him. Finally, I'm already acquainted to one of my classmates. actually he's the second one I am acquainted to. The first was my seatmate, with scary eyes. blush

But i knew just 1 out of 25 names in this classroom. Well, this is just my first day. I still have more days to come for this. Too much for this, i wanted to walk around, so i did. Before i knew, Two pretty girls approached me, I met them and we became buddies. Jessica and Seohyun have obvious differences, one is agressive and the other one is so gentle. But they're both pretty and funny. We talked so much and got to know each other. I really had great conversation with them."

-End of POV-

 

Mr. Joong Ki came back for the next subject, and it's History this time.

 

One and a half hour just passed, and the lecture in this subject was okay. It's all about Joseon era for today.

 

End of class. "Class Dismiss!" Mr. Song announced.

 

You've just completed your 1st day of school. yes

 

 

Kor-Eng Translations:

Songsaeng~nim [선생님] - Teacher

Gwaenchana [괜찮아] - It's okay

Mianhae [미안해] - I'm Sorry

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments please. Since i had a long time to update, and this is a short one, i'll make another chapter today. :) Hope you like it.