My First Day at Kimji Universtity

My Fierce Young Love (HIATUS)

First day of School Year, and Yeah! your first day in your new school. You are excited and nervous at the same time.

 

While you're on your way to the University....

 

"Ho, i feel butterflies on my stomach"... you murmured.

 

You are typically a shy type and kinda Glossophobic (Fear of Speaking infront of Large Number of People). but you generally have that so callled Social Phobia, but you're doing your best to overcome it.

 

You are now thinking about the adjustment you need, meeting people who are already acquainted to each other. well i have to admit, that's really frightening. la~

 

"Are my classmates going to be gentle to me? Are they friendly? I really hope so." You think nervously as you enter the University's gate. You look around as you head to your School Department. You are amazed of how beautiful the buildings are. As you reach your classroom, you are hesitant to go inside, so you decided to stay outside and waited for Mr. Song Joong Ki, your teacher. This will not be your first time seeing him, because you already met him during class enrollment. He is undeniably cute, with sweet voice.

While waiting, you managed to take a peek at the room. You then saw students who playfully teasing each other and unbehave. Your heart beats fatster and the butterflies in your stomach feels like they've multiplied their number.

After a few minutes...

"Miss Jung! Why are you still out?" You heard a sweet voice. You turn to see where was that voice coming from, and you see Mr. Song from behind.

"Good morning, songsaengnim" You greeted him with a 90-dregree bow.

"Come" he said smiling leading you inside.

 

"Good morning class!" Mr. Song greeted the student cheerly.

"Good morning, songsaengnim" the students greeted back as they manage to organize themselves quickly to their corresponding seats.

"Let me introduce to you your new classmate, Ms. Jung" Mr. Song said and silence occupies the entire room.

"Annyeong haseyo. Jung ___ imnida" you introduced yourself and you smiled shyly.

You then began hearing your classmates murmuring, chatting to each other, some smile at you, some are seriously staring at you.

"You may now take a seat. There, you may take the vacant chair at the back row." Mr. Song instructed.

"Kamsahamnida." you bowed as you head to the unoccupied chair.

You look straightly on where the seat was, coz' you are uncomfortable to make eye contacts with your classmates you were passing by.

You sat quietly. Then a guy sitting beside you gave you a sharp glare. You look at him and you smile as a greeting. He then bring back his eyes to Mr. Song who is writing on the board without making any response.

 

-YOUR POV-

I was totally nervous when Mr. Song led me inside. and when he did the intro, i feel like i wanted to sink anytime as the whole class' attention was on me. I then managed to introduce myself. Mr. Song instructed me to sit on the unoccuppied chair at the back row. I can't keep an eye to my classmates so i kept my eyes straightly at the chair where i was heading at. I sat quietly, this guy sitting beside me gave me a sharp stare. Omo, he's so angelic and so handsome, but I'm scared of that eyes. As a greeting, i smiled at him and o yeah, he just ignored me. He brought back his eyes to Mr. Song who was writing on the board. He is sitting like he's almost lying, as a sign of his boredom. I blushed as i felt (not totally) embarassed but felt unaccepted. He may not like me to become his classmate and If he does, duh, who cares!

 

-END OF POV-

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first fanfic ever. I'm sorry if i . please leave some comments so I can be better on the succeeding chapters. ^^ Kamsahamnida!!! <3