Birthday Morning~

A Wonderful Morning

 

Luhan woke up to see you still asleep beside him. He couldn’t help but smile at your beautiful face as you slept. “How did I get so lucky?” He said as he tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear that fell.

You smiled and whispered, “I’m the lucky one.” Your eyes slowly opened to see the flawless boy that you were proud to call yours lying beside you, looking straight into your eyes with an ear-to-ear smile across his face. You looked at him for a moment, just admiring his features.

He smiled after a minute of you two just staring at each other and said, “Happy birthday, baby.” He gave you a quick kiss on the forehead. “Do you want me to make you breakfast?” He jumped up and walked out of the room before you could even answer or even say thank you to him. You already knew that no matter what your answer was anyway, he was still going to do whatever it is he asked you he could do.

You sat up and stretched your arms out, yawning softly. You quietly got out of bed, thinking you could sneak up behind your boyfriend and scare him. You tip-toed slowly to the kitchen to see Luhan cooking eggs and making toast for you. You crept quietly and stopped right behind him. Right before you could touch him or say anything, he said while laughing, “Baby, I know you’re there.”
You put your hands on his shoulder and pouted out your bottom lip. “Darn, I was hoping that it would work this time…”

He laughed again and turned towards you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled your forehead to his. He looked you in the eyes and smiled. “Baby, why are you so beautiful?”

You smiled and poked his nose. “Why are you so darn handsome? Hmm?” You both started laughing.

He faced you towards the food, standing behind you. You started to help with a bit of the food. As you put more toast in the toaster, Luhan grabbed you around the waist and laid his chin on your shoulder. “I love you.” He said as he kissed your cheek.

You smiled and said, “I love you too. Now let’s finish.”

After a while of cooking, you both were finally done with breakfast. “Breakfast is served!” He said while placing the food on the table.

You quickly ran to the table to eat. “Yummy!”

After you ate, you and Luhan sat on the couch to watch a movie. He barely watched the movie because he was staring at you and smiling the entire time.

“Reina, do you love me?” He said as he paused the movie randomly.

You looked at him, puzzled. “Of course I do. You know that I do. Why would you ask that?”

“I love you so much. I love you more than anything in this entire world. You know that right?” He looked at you, his face showing an emotion you couldn’t quite figure out.

“Yes. I know that… Luhan, honey, sweetheart, what’s going on…?” You grabbed his hand.

He smiled, kissed your lips briefly then stood up, still holding your hand.  "I love you so much. You mean everything to me. We’ve been happy during the time that we have been together. But I think it’s time we took this a step further…”

You were so awed by his words, but you didn’t know what to think. You didn’t know exactly what he was trying to say to you.

“Baby, will you marry me?” He said as he slowly bent to one knee and pulled out a ring.

Your face dropped by this big surprise. “Ohh wow… Ohh Luhan... I… Yes. Yes, Luhan. Of course. Of course I will. I love you so much. I will marry you!” You had tears streaming down your face. You quickly let him put the ring on your finger. As soon as the ring was on, you jumped up and hugged him around the neck. You pulled away from the hug to see Luhan crying.

“Sweetie, I’m so happy… I’ve wanted to ask all week… But I’ve been so nervous.” He wiped his eyes. “I’m so happy that you said yes.” He smiled.

“Luhan…” You had tears in your eyes as well. “I love you so much. And I’m very happy as well.”

He cupped your cheek with his hand and slowly pulled your face closer to his. He kissed you gently, but passionately. After a minute, he pulled you down on the couch.

“Now, how about we finish that movie.” He smiled down at you. You nodded your head and cuddled up next to him.

“Happy birthday, baby. I love you so much.” He said to you before pressing play.

You just smiled and kissed his cheek. “Thank you.” This was the best birthday you’ve ever had.