DayCare

The Child With The Note
 
 
"Key appa, where are we going?" Mi-sun asked. 
 
Mi-sun and Key were on the way to the most torturous place on Earth. Daycare. 
 
 
Key, who was tired sighed and shook his head, as he drove. He had on fake classes, a scarf, and a heavy coat. Lately, since Why so serious  had came out, he had been stressed with premotions. 
 
 "You'll see when we get there." 
 
"...You alright?" She asked, in her cute little voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Name?"
 
"Kim Kibum, it may be under Kim Mi-sun." Key held Mi-sun's tiny hand in his own, it. She looked up at him.
 
"My name is Mi-sun" Mi0sun giggled.
 
"Yes, honey." Key looked down and whispered.
 
"Ah~ Here it is, Ms. Sue is waiting right now! She's over there, in that corner."
Key's attention directed to a pretty young lady who was sitting at a desk. He smiled and bowed at the receptionist. He bent over and picked up Mi-sun.
 
"Hi, you must be Mi-sun and Key Kim, I'm Choi Sue, nice to meet you." Sue held her hand out. Key smiled and shook it, after he placed the toddler on his lap.
 
"Wow~ Your daughter is so pretty!" Key giggled and Mi-sun just looked at him and shrugged.
 
"Thank you." Key said.
 
Mi-sun giggled and waved at the manager.
 
"Hi sweetheart, you're very pretty!" Sue said.
 
"Thank you." She replied.
 
"How polite, you have a beautiful and respectful daughter, Mr. Kim." Key smiled.
 
"Thank you!"
 
"Alright, so, let's discuss the plan. Each month is going to be at least this much." She pointed to a plan with about 100 dollars in US currency. Key nodded, it seemed reasonable. 
 
"Of course, it's worth it. You would be paying for her food, also field trips, and just her being here. Seems reasonable, right?" Key nodded. 
 
"So, what would the meals be like?"
 
"Well, we want to broaden our horizons a little. So, we usually make Obento, curry, steak, you know; stuff you wouldn't find at even a fancy resteraunt."
 
Seemed pretty legit. He looked down, and realized Mi-sun was looking at him. He cocked his head.
 
"Ne, my little bunny?" Key asked, Mi-sun frowned.
 
"Is this a daycare? Like the one on TV? Where the baby doesn't see his mommy all day?" Key sighed,
 
"Ne, baby. But, we will see each other at the end of the day.." Mi-sun frowned. Before he could say anything, Mi-sun was crying harder than what he had ever seen.
 
"What's wrong?" Key asked, his voice squeaking a little.
 
"I don't wanna leave!" She cried. 
 
"Babe, appa is busy with premotions, so are the other appa, we have to do this."
 
"Why can't I stay home alone?" 
 
"Because, we can't do that." Mi-sun crossed her arms.
 
"NO! I'M NOT GOING HERE UNLESS COMME DES  (key's puppy) COMES WITH ME!"
 
"I'm not in control of that., but I promise comme des home waiting for you, he'd want you to be a good girl, alright?" Mi-sun nodded.
 
"Okay!"
 
Key shook his head in laughter.
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 

Sorry for the late and short updated

hope you enjoy the update.
 
Remember to comment and subscribe
 
I love hearing your thoughts.