I Missed you.

The Child With The Note
 
Key heard sobbing in the middle of the night. He awoke, and started walking closer to where the sound was coming from. He found it was Mi-sun.
 
He frowned and the light. She was red, and tears were pouring down her pretty face. Key reached her bed and held her.
 
"Mi-sun-ah, what's the matter?" Key asked, wiping the tears off her face.
 
She sniffled, and stopped crying.
 
"I missed you." She replied, making Key smile and hold her to his chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he soothingly rubbed her back.
 
"You know, when I was little; I always used to do this." Mi-sun lifted her head.
 
"Do what?" Key chuckled and continued rubbing.
 
"I used to wake up during the night. And cried for my umma." Key smiled and kissed Mi-sun's head. Mi-sun laughed.
 
"I remember that." She playfully replied. Key giggled.
 
"That's not possible, babe. But I remember it." Key whispered before kissing her ear, making her giggle crazy. Key set her down on the floor; she looked at him with identical eyes. She tilted her head. Key stood there and furrowed a brow; putting his hands on his back.
 
"Mi-sun, what are you trying to tell me?" Key asked, folding his arms across his chest. Mi-sun pulled an aegyo.
 
"Key appa, can I sleep with you?" She asked, key smiled; then shook his head.
 
"I'm sorry, honey, it will be to loud." Key said; frowing teasingly.
 
"I'll be quiet!!" She insisted. Key chucked, and crouched down to her level.
 
"Yeah, but Minho appa won't, he talks in his sleep and moves around alot." Key smiled, and cupped Mi-sun's face. She frowned, and looked as if she was going to cry.
 
"Please?" She pleaded; her eyes glassed with tears.
 
"Fine." Key said, as he picked up the toddler. She smiled, and snuggled into Key's neck. Key walked into the bedroom; to find Minho wide awake and smiling. 
 
"Hi, Mi-sun, you couldn't sleep?" Minho asked. She nodded; as Key put her in his arms. She snuggled into his chest. 
 
"I love you." Minho said, Mi-sun yawned and nodded. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Key awoke; . Mi-sun was wide awake; and Minho was talking to her. She giggled, and waved at him. Key smiled at her; then thought for a minute.
 
Mi-sun shouldn't get into the habit of sleeping with people, he looked at the child; who was playing with Minho's hair.
 
"Mi-sun-ah..." Key started to speak. She looked at him and smiled;
 
"Ne?" Key giggled; and held her. 
 
"Honey, we can't sleep with you tonight..." He continued.
 
"Why?" Mi-sun tilted her head. Key frowned; 
 
"...Because...Key appa doesn't feel good. I don't wanna get you sick. Alright?" Mi-sun sadly nodded.
 
"Okay, can I sleep with you tomorrow?" Key smiled and cradled his toddler in his arms.
 
"Maybe, I'll think about it." Key replied, before he began exciting the room. Mi-sun waved to Minho;
 
"Goodnight, Minho appa!" Minho smiled and waved.
 
"Goodnight, Mi-sun." Minho replied.
 
Key walked down the hallway; and walked into Mi-sun's room. He carefully placed the toddler in her bed; and kissed her on the cheek. He smiled, and walked out the room; with the thought of his beautiful girl implanted in his mind.
__________________________________________________________________________
 

Sorry for the late update

hope you enjoy the update.
 
Remember to comment and subscribe
 
I love hearing your thoughts.