5

Fantasy? But it felt so real..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai and I turned around  "You two! You two are coming with us!" the man who I think is the leader pointed at the both of us "Us?" Kai pointed at the both of us "Yes! Grab them and bring them to the castle!" the leader said and his 'minions' ran towards us and grabbed us "Yah! Don't touch her!" Kai struggled but there was three men holding him "M-May I ask? Who are you guys?" I gulped "We're the castles guards and you two are tresspassing while the town is on the other side" the leader said *Town? Castle? TRESSPASSING?!! WHAT THE HELL?!!* I widened my eyes "Take them away!" the leader said "LET US GO!" Kai fought One of the guards knocked him out "KAI!" I gasped "Silence!" one of the guard said I bite my bottom lip and put on a brave face They took us to the castle like they said and threw us in the dungeon "Kai! Are you okay?" I patted his cheek softly but he still won't budge I checked him if there was any blood or injuries when they knocked him out Well.. As long there's no blood its fine.. I sighed I looked around and saw a small window with metal bars I got up and looked out *Its weird...* I put my hand on my chest "Why do I feel I've been here before..." I whispered I looked around the dungeon *Even here...* I furrowed my eyebrows "Ergh.." Kai started moving "Kai! Are you okay?" I ran to his side "Are you hurt?" I asked "I'm fine.." he nodded as he opened his eyes "Where are we?" he asked "Dungeon"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter