Let's Watch A Movie...?

Guess That Movie! [Hiatus]

Two days have passed since Leeteuk, leader of Super Junior, had announced that the rest of the members have no schedules, concerts, or shows. The members tried to make the two days exciting by going to Lotte World but they ended up playing hide ‘n’ seek from the many fans that were chasing them down. Zhou Mi suggested going to the mall but they all feared the same thing would happen again like in Lotte World.

It was now the third day of them being on vacation and the all the members were bored. Hangeng was lying on top of the small coffee table, sleeping with his long arms and feet sticking out with them barely touching the ground. His head was tilted back and was also sticking out from the table. His mouth was hanging open letting some drool spilled out and landed on a purple turtle.

With a look of horror on Yesung’s face, he quickly grabbed his turtle and began to wipe off the drool. “Ewe, now you have germs!” he glared at the older sleeping on the table. He caressed Magenta’s soft shell with his small hands. Yesung cradled the turtle in his arms looking lovingly into Magenta’s black button eyes.

In the kitchen, Ryeowook heard some talking and decided to go investigate it. He went through the entrance making his way to the living room, “Hyung? Um, who are you talking to?” Ryeowook spotted his hyung whispering some things into his stuffed turtle. He could hear some of the whispering words and they consisted of ‘I love you’ or ‘Siwon has nice lips’. Sometimes the younger worried for his hyung.

A laugh echoed across the room. A man was looking at his computer screen with a concentrated look in his eyes. With a press of his keyboard the words ‘You Won’ were written across his screen. With a smirk on his smooth face, he looked over at two of his hyungs with his teasing gaze landing on Yesung, “Hyung forgot to take his pills today.”

Yesung just responded with a glare. He was about to speak until Ryeowook did, “Kyu, be nice.” Still Ryeowook smiled and let out a tiny laugh. He tried to cover it with his hand but he couldn’t help it. Sometimes the evil maknae can be so entertaining to listen too.

“What’s going on in here?” Henry came out from the kitchen with a wet towel on his shoulder. The Super Junior M member was looking at everyone until his gaze landed on the sleeping Hangeng on the coffee table. With a grin on his face, Henry had an idea. “I dare someone to gather up his drool!” Ryeowook responded with a light slap on the younger’s arm.

“I’ll do it,” A voice chimed in. Everyone, who was awake, looked over to the hallway to see a smiling Shingdong. He quickly went inside the bathroom and came out with a plastic container. With a wide grin, he made his way to the sleeping Hangeng then put the container near his mouth. The drool was soon collected into the container, which was half full.  Shindong then brought the container to his nose to take a quick whiff. "Aish, smells like fried rice!" He exclaimed and began to laugh.

A door was soon heard being opened and very unhappy diva had entered the room. He was rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes then put his hands on his hips. "I woke up this morning," Heechul had said glaring at everyone. Everyone in the room gave a 'WTF' look wondering why he had stated the obvious. "And my mirror wasn't next to my bed!" Heechul hissed looking at each member . Each person had their hands up trying to defend their selves.

"Does anybody know who's mirror is this?" Siwon asked as he held Heechul's mirror in one hand while his other hand was in a tight fist grabbing at Donghae and Eunhyuk's shirt. Both of the males were trying to cower away but Siwon's grip was making it hard to escape. The diva had a wide smile then quickly snatched it away from Abs Boy. Heechul then started to make kissing faces into his precious mirror.

One of the males in Siwon's grasp made a coughing noise to get everyone's attention, besides Heechul who was busy admiring himself. "Can I go now?" The monkey looking guy asked with a pleading look. 

"No you can not," Siwon shook his head.

Kyuhyun was looking at his two hyungs in Shisus's hands feeling satisfied of the situation they were in. The evil maknea will never let this down and will store it somewhere in his evil mind. From the corner of his eye, he spotted Yesung secretly taking pics of both Donghae and Eunhyuk trying to struggle out of the male's strong grip.

Ryeowook had a worried look on his innocent face. "Siwon hyung, what happened?" The innocent maknea then pointed at the two.

"These two," Siwon began then gave a glare at the two men. Both of them coward underneath his gaze. "Tried to use the mirror to reflect the sun's rays so it would hit my bible. They wanted to test if it would burn. And guess what? It did." A muffled laugh was heard coming from Shindong, who was trying hard not to make such a huge noise since Hangeng was still deeply asleep. Ryeowook gave himself a facepalm from his hyungs's careless act while Henry was secretly giving a thumbs up to his two hyungs for a experiment well done.

"We're sorry! We'll buy you a new one," Donghae tried begging. He started to pout and use some adorable eyes thinking it would let Siwon let him go. 

"Yeah! What Donghae said! We promise we will buy you a new one oh mighty Shisus," Eunhyuk added.

The mighty Shisus was about to say something until a faint girlish scream echoed through the dorm. Soon banging and angry yells were  heard. Two males had now entered the the living room with one of them clingy onto a tall male with his hands hitting the top of the other guy's head. Kibum was on Zhou Mi's back with an angry expression on his face. Sungmin soon trailed behind the two with some ripped up pink pants trying to hit Zhou Mi.

"What did you do to me!" The calm collected Kibum yelled out. To everyone's surprise, Kibum was wearing some ripped up clothes that were sewed together to look like something a zombie or hobo would wear. Glitter, bright colors, and unmatching buttons were part of the horrible homemade clothing. 

Sungmin managed to hit Zhoumi at the back of the leg. "How could you just rip up my pink jeans! These were my favorite," Sungmin was obviously pissed. It seemed that the tall Super Junior M member had gathered some of the other's clothing and out of boredom he began to cut and sew up the pieces to make some type of clothing. Sadly Zhoumi didn't have a model. Without even thinking twice, he decided to use Kibum as his subject. Seems like Kibum didn't like it. 

The three began to run around the dorm while the rest of the members stood back watching the chaos. Yesung was busy taking pictures and video taping it, Kyuhyun was laughing his off, Henry was just speechless, Siwon silently prayed, the Eunhae duo watched in excitement, Heechul was still busy with his mirror, Shindong was trying to control his laughter, Hangeng was still sleeping, and Ryewook tried to calm the three down. 

They kept on running but somehow Zhou Mi managed to push Kibum off his back making him crash into Shindong. As Shindong fell backwards onto the ground, his hand had let go of the container of Hangeng's drool, unfortunately, it landed right on the diva's head. 

Everyone froze.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Heechul's piercing scream was heard around the dorm.

A few minutes later the main door of the door opened to see a tired Kangin, who just came back from boxing. He came into the living room to see a seething wet Heechul holding up a kitchen chair. Yesung, Donghae, and Eunhyuk were hiding under the table that Hangeng, who was surprisingly still asleep, was laying on. Eunhyuk's feet was in Yesung's face, who had his in Donghae's face, and Donghae had his hand under Eunhyuk's armpit. Both Sungmin and Ryeowook hid behind Shindong, who was hugging a pillow. Kibum was holding tight onto Siwon's leg with Kyuhyun holding onto the other. Siwon was holding out his cross trying to 'banish the demon'.  The Super Junior M members, Zhoumi and Henry, we're trying to escape through the window. 

Kangin started to hysterically laugh at the scene before him not wanting to stop any of this.

"I know you guys were bored so I brought something to make things more exciting," The leaders voice was heard from the hallway where the main door was located. Leeteuk came into the living room looking through his stuff. "I've brought some movies so we can..." he looked up and saw the scene before him. "...watch together." 

With a sudden jolt, Hangeng finally woke up from where he was sleeping. He was looking around him confused. "What happened?" His gaze then went to the leader's face. "Oh no..." 

Minutes later Leeteuk, second time that week, chased all the members out of dorm with a broom... again.

 

A/N I haven't u[dated for awhile since I am extremely busy and lazy I would so hug you right now if I could xD 

lahdeedah000 Thank you so much^^ 

darexvyn The angel leadr is now the angry demon xD 

Mekosinsanity I'll try to update soon but keep reading, ne? 

Chappyfan Oblivious Henry is oblvious. I was thinking of doing Secret Garden but I don't know yet.

MayLoveKpop I'm so glad you found it funny! I am greatful for all the ideas you gave me right now so it helped a lot ^^

yuki_chicken I'm just glad you found this funny since I think I'm horrible at these funny these OTL

forevermusic Thank you so much and keep on reading! 

shineeforever5 Wookie is just stressed since he has to clean up the mess xDD