Guess What? We Have Two Weeks Off!

Guess That Movie! [Hiatus]

“Dammit!” Two fists slammed against the table with a loud thump. A man, of 24 years old,  was glaring at the computer screen in front of him with the big words 'You Lost' across the screen. With an angry scoff, he stood up from where he was sitting and made his way to the kitchen mumbling angrily under his breath.

A guy on the couch watched the angry man going to the kitchen. “Yah! Kyu, get me some chips or something." With a quick glance at Kyuhyun,  Heechul took out a mirror from the back of his pants and started to admire himself. “Who’s beautiful? Of course you are!” He pointed at the mirror and winked. A bag of potato chips hit the side of Heechul’s face making him glare at the direction it was thrown. 

Standing at the entrance of the kitchen was Kyuhyun with a smirk planted on his face. "Oops! My hand slipped," He mockingly spoke with an innocent tone. He dramatically put his hand to his mouth with his eyes wide open, pretending to be surprised. 

Heechul blinked once, twice, three times at the younger man in front of him. Without warning the diva stood up from the couch with a death glare on the maknae. "You ungrateful kid!" With that said, the older man had his arms stretched out in front of him and started to run towards the younger man.

With a loud laugh, the evil maknae took off running trying to avoid the angry Heechul's clutches. "Hyung, not my fault you have the reflexes of a dead cat!" Kyuhyun jumped over a stuffed purple turtle  that was laying around the room and proceeded to run away from his hyung.

The diva's eyes grew wide at the statement. "No one insults the great Heechul and tells to live about it." As he was trying to catch up to Kyu, Heechul slipped on the purple turtle which cause him to fall hard on his . With a groan, he laid on the floor groaning while Kyuhyun stopped and was laughing against the wall holding his stomach.

A door was heard opening and soon a man with messy black hair came into the living room. With wide eyes he quickly hurried to Heechul's side. He bent down on his knees with his arms reaching out. Heechul was glad someone was here to help him and just when he was about to grab the other male's small hands, it reached passed him to the turtle. "Magneta! Oh my Shisus I've been looking for you all over the place." With a wide smile the other man grabbed the turtle from the floor and started caressing it. He then quietly spoke to Magneta, "It's alright. I'm here and I'm going to take of you."

This just caused Kyuhyun to laugh even harder making him fall onto the floor laughing still clutching his stomach. Heechul on the other hand was pissed. He quickly slapped the side of the weird man's head with a seething glare. "Couldn't you see that I'm hurt here? Why the stupid stuffed turtle!" 

The other man rubbed his head and cradled the turtle like a baby. He kissed the turtle's head and glared at his hyung. "Well you didn't get stepped on by a running weirdo."

"What!" Heechul quickly stood up from the floor and pointed a finger at the man hugging his turtle. "You just called me a weirdo? Yesung, you just came out here and freaking kissed the damn turtle like it's a real thing!"

Yesung got up from the floor and covered Magenta's ears. "You're just mad because Magenta is prettier than you." This statement received another glare from Heechul. In the background Kyuhyun's howling laugh was heard. It looked like he was trying to breath from laughing so hard.

Heechul pointed his finger at both Yesung and Kyuhyun. "Run now if you value your lives." With that the two men started running around the dorm with both of them yelling at Heechul to stop. They were even trying to push each other down so the other can get away to safety. 

Another door was heard being open but the three men paid no attention to it since they were kind of busy. Another man came out of his room rubbing his eyes from the sleepiness. With a small yawn he looked around to see what was happening. Before him, Heechul had his hands around Yesung's throat shaking him violently. Kyuhyun was on Heechul's back trying to stop the angry diva but then he Kyuhyun and with a warrior yell, he grabbed a pillow from the couch and started repeatedly hitting Kyuhyun in the face. Yesung grabbed two pillows. With a fierce look of determination he started striking Heechul.

"Stop it!" The three men turned their heads to Ryeowook, who had a surprised look on his face. He couldn't believe his hyungs and the maknae were doing this so early in the morning. Ryeowook put his hand to his forehead because he is the one who is most likely going to clean the mess up.

The three looked at each other and yelled, "He started it!" Soon more doors were heard being opened. More of the members looked at the scene before them. The room was in a huge mess with clothes thrown all over the place and there was even some broken glass too. It seemed like a hurricane came in the room and threw up.

Kangin and Sungmin looked at the three and with a smile on their faces and joined the three other men. They each grabbed a pillow and were now having a hardcore pillow fight. Sungmin got hit in the leg which caused him to fall onto Kangin. Kangin pushed Sungmin off of him and threw a pillow at Yesung's face , which caused him to stagger back and knock down a small table onto the floor. Kyuhyun jumped out form behind the couch and tackled Heechul down onto the ground. Soon Yesung jumped onto the maknae with Sungmin trailing behind. Kangin banged on his chest with his fist and landed onto the pile

Shindong shook his head not really surprised at all.  Siwon on the other hand was not happy at all. He silently prayed that the men would confess their sins. Donghae and Eunhyuk's face were wide eyed and started to look at everything in shock. They were about to join but Siwon held their arms in a tight grasp. The Super Junior M members, Zhou Mi and Henry, who were staying over since they have nothing else to do, were thinking if this was a normal thing for the rest of the members.

The main door of the dorm opened to reveal Hangeng, with groceries in his hand, Kibum, with more groceries , and Leeteuk who had a huge smile on his face. Hangeng and Kibum came into the sight of the living room. Kibum shook his head with a smile. "You are so dead."

Leeteuk called from the hallway and yelled, "Guess what? We have two weeks-" Before he could finish the sentence he came into the living room looking around at the mess, "...off..." He finished and trailed off his sentence. He couldn't speak and everyone was backing away from the leader.

Henry, being oblivious to the elder's anger spoke, "That's great!" Everyone, except Leeteuk looked at the chipmunk with wide eyes. With that, everyone in the room was trying to run out the dorm with Leeteuk running behind them with a broom in his hand.

 

A/N Poor poor Henry being so oblivious xD

Go ahead and comment and subscribe to my story