First Day At School

Love is Really Hard

No One POV

 

-At School-

 

“Mireu-yah, is that Cheondung?” Lee Joon asked to his friend, Mir.

“Maybe? But, who is that girl?” Mir asked back.

“That’s the question I wanna ask. Is Cheondung has girlfriend now?”

“That’s the question I wanna ask too, hyung-_-”

“Let’s approach them!” Lee Joon invited Mir to approach Cheondung at the parking lot.

“Yo man~” Mireu and Lee Joon greeted Cheondung with high five and touching the chest with their own chest (Seriously, it’s hard to tell the way boy greeted his friend-__-)

“It’s a beautiful day, isn’t it?” Mireu asked innocently. Lee Joon give him a glare.

“Yeah, as you could see~” Cheondung answered.

“And……….who is this beautiful lady?” Lee Joon asked while smiling at IU.

“Ah! Neh. I forgot to introduce her to you,” Cheondung change his stand position which makes IU looks more clearly in Lee Joon’s and Mireu’s eyes.

“Lee Joon, Mireu, this is Jieun, my dongsaeng,” Cheondung introduce IU to his friends.

“Annyeong haseyo….. Lee Jieun imnida~” IU said with aegyo tone and bowing 90°.

“I never knew you have a dongsaeng before,” Mireu said to Cheondung.

“Well, now you know~” Cheondung said to Mir. “Jieun-ah, this is Lee Changsun but you can call him Lee Joon. He likes to be called like that. But I warn you to not really close with him because he’s too danger for an innocent girl like you,”

“Yah! you don’t have to say that!” Lee Joon tried to cut Cheondung but it seems too late. “What’s wrong with me? I’m a nice boy,” He mumbled’

“Oh, nice to meet you” IU bowed and smiled very nice. Lee Joon bowing and smiling back at her.

“And this is Bang Chulyong, but you can call him Mir. Just like Lee Joon, he likes to be called like that,”

“Nice to meet you,” IU bowed and smiled to Mir. And so does Mir.

“Okay, we have to go to your class now, Jieun-ah” Cheondung said to IU, makes Mir and Lee Joon look at each other.

“We just introduced ourselves to each other? We don’t talk much longer?” Lee Joon asked to Cheondung.

“We’ll talk later. We are in the same class, aren’t we?” Cheondung raised his left eyebrow.

“Aissssh I mean-”

“We gotta go. Bye!” Cheondung cutted Joon’s sentence and walk away. He grab IU’s wrist to pull her.

“He’s just freakin’ weird! I’m not sure that Jieun just his dongsaeng.” Lee Joon said to Mireu which makes Mireu nodded in agreement.


 

Cheondung POV

Okay, it’s great. IU has met Lee Joon and Mireu. But it seems I have to keep her right away. No, it’s not Lee Joon and Mireu are a bad guy. They’re a good friends but I don't think that Jieun will be cozy or else around them.

“Oppa, are you have an unique nickname too?” Jieun asked. We were on our way to Jieun’s classroom.

“Pardon?” I don’t quite understand about what she was asking.

“Mireu-sunbae and Joon-sunbae have an unique nickname, I thought. So I bet you have too. Is it right, isn’t it?” Jieun asked again.

“Mmmm….. I don’t know it’s uniqe or not but they called me ‘Cheondung’.” I told her.

“Cheondung?” she asked with puppy-cute-doll expression. If I don’t remember we’re in the school, I would like to pinch her cheek until her cheek burning! But you know, I have to keep my ‘cool’ image~

“O,” I just could answered like that.

“Wuaaah! That’s cool oppa! Cheondung oppa! Eiyyysh I will call you like that too!:D”

“Sure. You can.” I keep acting to be cool, inside I’m very happy! I could jump now but I couldn’t. The way Jieun call me ‘Cheondung oppa!’ is very different from the others…… I feel my cheek are burning now….

“Oppa? Why are you smiling?”

O-o! got ya! Aisssh stupid me! “O? nothing. This sunny day makes my mood,” I lied. I'm not possibly say the truth to her.

“Here you go~ this is your class room, isn’t it?” Huffff~ finally we’re arrived.

“Ye. I gotta go now,” she smiled. Very cute smile I could tell :3 I nodding and let her go into her classroom.

“Have a nice day, Jieun-ah!” I said and waving to her. She waves back.

When I saw her sit on one of the rest chair, I make my way to go to my class.


 

IU POV

“Yah! Who is he?” Suzy, my friend from Junior High School asked me.

“Mwo?” I asked, not really understand what she was talking about.

“Aisssh! That boy! The boy who took you to class!”

“Ah……. He is my oppa,”

“Oppa??!?!?!?!!! You have a boyfriend????” Her eyes looks like this → o.O

“Anniyo~! He’s just my brother. It’s not ‘oppa’ like what you think,” I said while take my book from my bag.

“Jinjja?” she seems not trust me. But I just nodding, without looking at her. I don’t want to deny anything because it’s not necessary. “Too bad. He’s a cute guy, I thought. Also…….he’s so handsome!” she winked.

Excuse me? Is she has a crush with my oppa? Tsk!

“I don’t think so,” I said, casually.

“You would regret it someday Jieun-ah! Keke~” She said and return to her chair.

What? Regret? Did I hear it correctly? Haha!

Actually guys, Suzy is a nice friend. Her real name is Bae Soo Ji but she likes to be called Suzy since she has an ambition to become a singer. She’s my close friend in the Junior High School and since we’re attend in the same school again, I think we’ll keep being close-friend until we’re graduate. I just can call her my ‘close-friend’ because my bestfriend just one. The one and only and he’s my oppa. My Cheondung oppa.

As a girl, I couldn’t possibly tell everything to a guy. Sometimes, I have a problem that I can’t tell to my oppa. So Suzy will become my best listener. Suzy did it to me too. We share our problems, our stories, our foods, until she has a boyfriend, Kim Soo Hyun. But they just broke-up 1 week ago. Okay, that’s not important.

But wait, did Suzy just told that my oppa is……handsome? Is she has a crush with my oppa?

Then, what should I do? Introduce her to my oppa?

Yeah, since we were friends 3years a go, I haven’t introduce her to my oppa. But…..why is it so hard for me?


 

No One POV

“Ya Cheondung-ah!” Lee Joon called Cheondung when he saw Cheondung entered the class.

“Wae?” Cheondung come to approach Lee Joon, Mir and G.O.

“So, where’s the girl whos with you this morning?” G.O asked when Cheondung has sit on his chair.

“Mwo?” Cheondung frowned. Did G.O already knew Jieun? Aish it’s must be Mireu and Joonie!

“Why is only Mireu and Joonie who are introduced to her? I want too Cheondung-ah~” G.O gave a pleading-eyes to Cheondung.

“Aish what is this????!?!?” Cheondung getting uncomfortable to talk about IU. Wait, uncomfortable? Since when IU is an uncomfortable topic for him? Is that because he’s……….jealous?

“Ya! Why are you like that? You don’t want to introduce her to me?” G.O aksed.

“It’s not like that. But I have to keep my dongsaeng!” Cheondung tried to give the reason.

“Keep her? Keep her from us? Waeyooo??? Are we bad guys?” G.O seems want to invite Cheondung in argumentation.

“Anniyo, G.O-ssi…….but-”

“Wae?” G.O asked. “Ya, Cheondung-ah!” G.O’s head come closer to Cheondung’s. He looks straight to Cheondung’s eyes. And he whispering, “Is that because you’d jealous if she knows us?”

“M-m-mwoya?! She’s my dongsaeng! For what I'm being jealous?” Cheondung’s eyes went wide.

“Okay, then, please introduce he to me~~~ I’m very curious ‘cuz they said your dongsaeng is really pretty!” G.O pleaded again.

“O-okay! I’ll introduce her to you! But not now ‘cuz Mr. Kim has come,”

When the lesson has started about 25 minutes, a paper flying and landing on Cheondung’s table.

Yah! are you sure you have no feeling for Jieun? You know, it’s okay if you have a feeling with Jieun. You have to tell the truth to us.

Jieun is so lovely! You must be have work hard of not liking her. Just admit it, and tell her! Anni, you have to tell us first. Trust me, or you’ll regret it!!!!!!!

-Joonie, romance expert-

“Aisssh! Mwoya????!?!?” Cheondung mumbled while squeeze the paper and throw it away.

Lee Joon who see that, a bit shocked and start to write this:

You don’t want to admit it? It’s okay, but I can see in your eyes and your action that you like her! I can’t possibly wrong!!!!

“Aish! What’s wrong with him?!” Cheondung grumbled.

No. That’s wrong. I can’t possibly like her ‘cuz she’s my dongsaeng and my best buddy. If I like her, I’ll ruin everything!

 

 

 


Heyyyy everyone!^^

Thanks for view, read, and subscribe my story! It's sooooo lovely<3

How's this chapter? I really need your comments. Please please leave a comment and suggestion so I can write better than this.

Khamsahamnidaaaaaa<3