I will take care of her very well.

Love is Really Hard

No One POV

Cheondung and IU was played at IU’s garden. Today IU’s mom and Cheondung’s mom go to the mall to shopping together. Since IU have to go to school, she couldn’t participate. How about Cheondung? Ofc he didn’t want to participate.

“Oppa, it’s kinda boring!!!!” IU yelled while stretch her hand.

“What do you want to do, Ji Eun-ah?” Cheondung laying her body on the ground.

“I don’t know~” IU laying her body too, next to Cheondung.

“Btw, it’s the 7th day since we first met,” said Cheondung.

“Ommo! You’re right! How could you remember it, oppa?” IU a bit shock.

“Cause you’re babo so you aren’t remember that,” Actually, Cheondung always remember every special things. Am I…..? I consider it important?

“Huh! You’re so rude, oppa!” IU pouted. “Oppa, I haven’t know how old are you?”

“You don’t have to know,” Cheondung closed his eyes.

“Aisssh~” IU pouted again. “Oppa! are you fooling me? You aren’t older than me, huh?!” IU got up and sit next to Cheondung’s body. Her eyes looked at him with a sharp.

“Mwoya?! Are you joking around? Ofc I’m older than you!”

“Jinjja?! Keure, just prove it!” IU challenged Cheondung.

“Hhhhh!” Cheondung sighed. “I am 3 years older than you!” Cheondung looks at IU’s big brown eyes.

“So you’re 8? Are you sure, oppa?”

“Am I look like joking around or something?”

“U-huh,” IU shook her head.

“Nah. After all, if I’m in the same age with you, we’ll in the same class I thought,”

IU nodding, a sign that she has understood.

“Ya! What’s with that babo face?!” Cheondung said while gets up and sit next to her.

“Anni,” she innocently answered. But suddenly, she realize that she was too babo to answer like that.

“Babo Ji-Eun!” said Cheondung, pinch IU’s cheek and immediately runs away.

“Oppa!!!!! Just wait until I catch you!!!!”

From that day, Cheondung didn’t know why spend the time with this little girl is so nice. Whereas she was a new people for Cheondung, his first close-friend, and her age is younger than him. But she was very pleasant everytime with her. Her cheerfulness bring something new in his life—which was very cold and standard. She brings some brightness and warmth for his life. But, he hasn’t realize it yet.

----------------------------------

-1 month later-

“Yeobosaeyo?” Cheondung’s mom picked up the telephone.

“Ah! Chae Ri-ssi?”

From that voice, Cheondung’s mom already know who is the caller. “Min Ah-ssi? What’s wrong? You don’t usually call, our house is too close, you know? This must be very important.”

“Neh! Chae Ri-ssi…. can you help me?” He spoke breathlessly and with panic tone.

“Calm down, Min Ah-ssi…. tell me what’s going on? Should I come to your house?” Cheondung’s mom said carefully.

“Anni… Please, help me to tell Ji Eun that her appa……. Her appa….”

“What happened with Ji Eun’s appa—with your husband?” Cheondung’s mom became panic too.

Cheondung who has arrived at home, suddenly look at her mother when his mother called something about ‘IU’s appa’. He look at his mother very serious.

“Mwo????? Neh! Neh! I’ll tell her. Btw, where is she now?” Cheondung’s mom looks a bit shocked. “Neh! I’ll pick her! Calm down, Min Ah-ssi. Be patient and don’t panic:)” Click! Cheondung’s mom hang up the phone. She walks to get the car''s key.

“Where are you going, mom?” Cheondung asked her mom.

“Go to Ji Eun’s school. You want to accompany me?” Cheondung’s mom said while Cheondung’s hair.

Cheondung nodding. He wants to know what happened with IU’s appa. “But, should I change my clothe?”

“No need, we don’t have time. Kajja!”

-about 15minuts later-

“Why are you pick me up, ahjumma? Where is my mother?” said IU.

“I’ll tell you when we are at your house, Ji Eun-ah:)” Cheondung’s mom keep smiling whereas she feels sad. What am I supposed to say? I don’t want to hurt this little cute kid.

About 15 minutes, they arrived at IU’s house.

“Mom, where are you?” IU called her mom when she enter her house.

“Your mom isn’t at home, Ji Eun-ah,” Cheondung’s mom looks more sad.

“Where is my mom? Where is my mom? Where is my mom, ahjumma?” Ji Eun asked to Cheondung’s mom. Cheondung whos standing some distance away from them, looks more curious while frowned. What happened? Why is mom so hard to tell something? Cheondung thought.

“Your mom is……in hospital,” finally, Cheondung's mom can convey it to IU.

“What happened? Is she sick????” IU asked impatient.

“No, that is…….”

“What is it, ahjumma?” IU began to whimper. Makes Cheondung’s mom feels so sad.

“Anni. It’s your appa……….”

“What happened with appa, ahjumma? Please tell me!”

“Your appa had an accident when he went to pick you up at school,”

Speechless. IU cannot say anything. Tear begin down on her cheek. Cheondung’s mom hug her, crying. She feels so sad too. But IU still frozen. Cheondung come closer to them. He feels so worry. So worry if IU cannot be cheerful as nice as before. Who will cheering up his day? Who will give him a warmth that no one couldn’t gave him the same ‘warmth’? Most importantly, he's worry if IU will change.

“Please…..take me to the hospital, ahjumma,” IU said with very low voice. She is too weak. Too weak to deal with circumstances like this.

“Okay, I will take you,” Cheondung’s mom nodded while remove her tears from her cheek.

“I will accompany you!” Cheondung spoke up. Now, they’re made their way to the hospital.

------------------------------------------------

All IU did is just stare at her dad. She’s not crying anymore but she stare at him blankly. Her father was lying comatose in front of her.

Dad, I wouldn’t hope anything but your healthy. Please be strong and wake up for me! IU keep repeat that words over and over again. She isn’t eat, only drink a glass of water. Ofc her mom really worried about her.

“Ji Eun-ah, umma have bought your fav pizza! Please eat this, dear~” IU’s mom said while her hair. IU just shake her head.

“You haven’t eat anything yet. Appa will sad, Ji Eun-ah..”

“I will eat if appa already wake up.” She said still stare blankly at her dad.

Her mom couldn’t help but cry. She was only 5 years old but has to confront the harsh reality. IU’s mom couldn’t handle it anymore and run out of the room. Looking for restroom and sobbing in there. Suddenly, someone knocked the door. Someone enter the room. A boy whos wear school’s uniform. He sit next to IU.

“How long you would be like this?” Cheondung asked to IU. IU isn’t answer.

“You know, when someone is lying in a coma, their soul could see us.” Cheondung said.

IU interested and turn to Cheondung. “Jinjja? Are you not joking around, right? You aren’t fooling me right? Though I’m still 5years old but I am not babo.”

“Sure. I am not joking around. They could see what we’re doing, they could see how sad us. And if you being like this for the whole time, your appa would be more sad, Ji Eun-ah.”

IU thinking it. Is that real? But her appa is closing her eyes and not waking up for a whole time too.

“Now, live your life well. I’m here, always beside you and support you, Ji Eun-ah,”

IU feels touched, suddenly she hugs me tight. “Arasseo oppa. I’ll take care of appa until he wake up!”

Cheondung really shocked but he was really really really glad! He was happier than when he scored a goal and get the best score in Math lesson. Finally, her IU is comeback. His life wouldn’t cold again cause the sunshine was shining again.

Ji Eun-ah, from now on, I’ll take care of you well. Please keep cheerful as it used to. I’m here with you, always, everytime you need. Cheondung promised himself.

 


Heyyyy! How's the second chapter?

I hope you all like this:)

Comments & Subscribes will be lovely<3