First Meet

Love is Really Hard

Cheondung POV

 

“Sang Hyun, please take this,” my mom gave me a parcel which full of fresh fruit.

“Mom, I’m not going,” I said while give the parcel back to my mom.

“Sang Hyun, stop. Please, be more friendly, we have a new neighbor and we must welcome them. Just say hello to them, it is not really bad,”

Grrr….. I dislike this. I’m a bit nervous and clumsy if I meet new people. I don’t know what to say and I don’t know what to do. God, what should I do????? Run away? Oh, that’s impossible.

“I am readyyyy~” my dad come appear. He looks so neat with red strip shirt and black jeans. So do my mom. She looks so pretty with simple dress and simple bun.

“Sandaraaaaa! Are you finished already?” my mom shouted to call my old sister.

“Neh!” My nuna come appear.

“Kaja! Kaja!” my mom pulled my hand. I just rolled my eyes. Seriously, this is too much. First, in the early morning my mom cooked so many foods, I don’t know what it’s for but I only allowed to eat a little. I was told by mom to dress up and so do my sister. My appa and my umma are same too! It’s kinda weird. We want to welcome a new neighbor or a president?

We’re going to a house in front of my house.

“Annyeong haseyooo~” My parent greeted to the new neighbor. They look a bit busy. Maybe clean-up some stuffs.

“O? Annyeong haseyo! *bowed” a deep voice answered. He looks kinda shock but suddenly he called someone. But he was yelling  ‘yeobo~’ so I guess he’s calling his wife.

“What is it, honey?” An ahjumma come appear and suddenly she realize my family were in front of her house.

“O? Annyeong haseyo! Please enter the house! It must be cold out there~” She invited us to enter her house. My parent thanked to them include me and my sister.

 “Annyeong! Park Hankyu imnida” my dad introduced himself while shooking hand with that ahjussi.

“Lee Kwang In imnida,” that ahnjussi answered.

“Song Chae Ri imnida~” my mom introduced herself while shooking hand with that ahjumma.

“Kim Min Ah imnida,” that ahjumma answered. And then that ahjussi shooking hand with my mom and that ahjumma shooking hand with my dad.

“They are our children, this is Sandara and this is Sang Hyun,” my parent introduced us. My sister and I bowing to them.

 “Aigooo~ you have nice kids!,” Min Ah ahjumma my hair. As always, I’m very clumsy.

“Btw, I have a daughter too! Ji-eun-ah~ come here please~” Min Ah ahjumma called her daughter. Not long a sweet voice answered.

“Neh~~ in a minute umma~”she answered with cute voice, such as a little girl in common.

Ahjussi and ahjumma give some softdrinks and snacks. Not long, someone coming.

“O? Ji Eun-ah! Come here little princess!” Kwang In ahjussi call her to come closer. He walk toward us.

“Annyeong haseyo~ Lee Ji Eun imnida *bowed*”

That’s right! Today is the first time I meet Ji Eun.

 

 

IU POV

 

“Annyeong haseyo~ Lee Ji Eun imnida,” I bowed to everyone around there. Acting as cute as I can. No, actually it’s not acting. It’s already been my habit. I love being cute and doing aegyeo kekekeke~

“Aigooo~ you’re so cute!” a woman in front of me said. I didn’t answer but I’m blushing keke

“Ji Eun-ah, they are our neighbor, Park’s family. She is Chae Ri ahjumma, he is Soo Ji ahjussi, she is Sandara eonni and he is Sang Hyun! You guys can be friend!!!^^ Isn’t it good?” my mom told me. I just reply with sweet smile.

Wohoooo! I loveeeeee being friends with another! I like have so many friends! It’s make me really happy! I hope Sandara eonni and Sang Hyun want to be my friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody get close each other immediately. We talk a lot of topics. School, hobbys, musics and so many things. But I feel weird. That boy just talk a little and very cold. What’s wrong with him? He doesn’t like us?

 

 

No one POV

 

“Come on! You should know my house and come to my house! I have cooked for you all guys!” Cheondung’s mom said to everyone around there.

“Ommo! You’re so kind! I hope I can repay you~” IU’s mom said.

“Don’t bother! Just come to my house.” Cheondung’s dad said cheerfully.

And in a few minutes, they all have arrived at Cheondung’s house. They do some chit chat and eat at the dining room. Everybody looks happy. Cheondung is happy too but he doesn’t know how to act nicely. He’s too clumsy.

After eat, their parents continue the chit chat. Sandara excused herself to go to attend music lessons.

Sandara-ssi~ I thought we’ll go play around all day:( (IU thought)

Now, IU doesn’t know what should she does. She walks to the garden and find someone. Yeah, that's Cheondung. IU run happily approaching Cheondung.

“Annyeong!” she greeted him.

“Ommo! You scared me!” Cheondung was very shocked because of her.

“Mianhae~ btw, what are you doing, Sang Hyun-ssi?” IU asked him.

“Play with my lego,” He said coldly.

“I want play it too. Can you teach me?”

“It’s easy, just build your own city or car maybe?” still concentration with his lego.

IU tries to make a city. But she was failed. She keeps try and try it all over again. But, at the end she gives up. Cheondung saw her, took pity and began to help her. IU feels so happy.

“Sang Hyun-ssi, I hope we can be friends,” little IU requested with puppy eyes and sad face.

“Why are you really want to be my friend?” said  little Cheondung, pretending to not interest with her puppy eyes and focus on the lego.

“Because I have no friend,” Little IU pouted, about to cry.

“Wae? Do you not go to school?”

“Ofc I do! But since I moved here, I have to move to a new school. And loss all of my old friends,”

“Uuuu~ so sad, huh?” He keep focus on his lego and said sarcastically.

“Sang Hyun-ssi! Why are you so rude?! I just ask you to be my friend! If you don’t want to, it's no problem! I can ask another……..” IU yelled at Cheondung and pouted a lot.  In fact, Cheondung didn’t mean to talk like that. But why is she so mad at him?

“Sorry, I don’t mean to rude to you,” he said feel sorry. He doesn’t know why he feel sorry for her. But seriously he doesn’t want to hurt this little girl. Maybe she really needs a friend. How about him? He didn’t feel like really needs a friend, but he thought maybe be a friends with her would be nice.

“Okay, I’ll be your friend, or bestfriend maybe??” Cheondung said. Now he try to look into her face.

“Jinjja-yo?! You want to be my friend?!” her eyes widened and her expression already changed, from sad into a very happy expression.

Aigooo~ so cute! Cheondung said to himself but quickly he realize.

“Ye! *nodded*”

“Gomawoooo Sang Hyun-ssi!!!” she hugged him.

“Oppa for you, little girl!”

Today, IU feels so happy. She got a new friend. Maybe her friend isn’t very friendly, but she sure that her friend is a very kind person! Sang Hyun oppa, please take care of me well~

 

 


Annyeong! First chapter~~~ kekekeke

How's is it? At the beginning of this story I'm going to make the story of their childhood.

I hope you're not boring or sumthin' like that:D

Comments and subcribes will be lovely<3

-AlmightyShawol-