Attend in the Same School with Cheondung Oppa! :D

Love is Really Hard

No One POV

 

*5 years later*

Cheondung’s family, IU and IU’s mom are at the airport. Today, Sandara will go to USA to study. Everybody say goodbye to Sandara and give her a hug.

“Sandara, you have to doing well. Stay healthy and take care of yourself,” Sandara’s dad patted her back.

“Ofc appa,” Sandara answered.

Sandara walks to her mother—who was sobbing so hard—and hug her. “Calm down, umma. I’ll be fine,”

“Hiks hiks, you don’t know how sad I am now, Sandara. You must to text me or call me or send me a letter everyday! Don’t make your umma worry!” Sandara’s mother sobbing harder.

“Ye, umma:)”

Sandara walks toward Cheondung and IU, then hug them.

“Ya! Little kid! Don’t be naughty. Since I can’t be with you again, you must take care her well, Sang Hyun-ah. Life well, Ji Eun-ah,”

“Neh, eonni. You must to stay healthy! And this is for you. I made this last night with my umma,” IU gives Sandara some cupcakes.

“Hm…..it looks nice! Gomawo, Ji Eun-ah” Sandara hugs IU again. “Ya! Where’s the gift for me?” Sandara said to Cheondung.

“M-m-mwoya? I don’t have anything” Cheondung said to Sandara.

“Hm! bad boy!” Sandara replied.

And the last, Sandara hugs IU’s mother.

“Take care, Sadara-yah. Stay healthy, okay?”

“Neh, ahjumma:)”

Not long, the staff call the passengers that they have to go to the plane.

“I gotta go. See you soon!” Sandara waving and walk away. Makes her mother sobbing harder and harder.

------------------

At IU’s garden-

 

Cheondung and IU are lying on the ground now.

“Oppa, Sandara eonni have went to the USA. You won’t go anywhere and leave me, right?” IU asked him.

“Why do you asked like that?” Cheondung frowned.

“I just afraid. I’m afraid if everyone would left me alone.”

“Anniyo, Ji Eun-ah. I’m here, always with you.”

“Promise?” IU crane her pinkie.

“Promise!” Cheondung put his pinkie around IU’s.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Sandara went to the USA, Cheondung and IU getting closer and closer and closer. They do everything together. Playing, doing the homework, even sleep together when IU’s mom has to stay overnight at her new boutique. Yes, IU’s mom opened a boutique to finance their needs.

IU is not good enough at math so Cheondung always help her. So sometime, Cheondung have to be a good teacher for her.

“Ya! 5x5 is not 10! It’s 25! You have to remember it!” said Cheondung to IU.

“Ya! No need to yell! I’m not deaf!” IU covered her ear.

“You are so babo!” Cheondung pinch her cheek.

IU pouted. “Aisssh! Math is makes me crazy!!!!”

“You have to learn a lot, Ji Eun-ah.” Cheondung is checking IU’s work. “Correct, correct, correct, false, correct, false…..”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*5 years latter*

 

IU POV

“Yippieeee!!!! Oppa, I’m so glad that we are going to attend in the same school!!!!!!” I said to Cheondung oppa.

“Jinjjayo?! you are being accepted?! Cukkhae!!!!!!!” he seems glad too. Since we were young, we have never attended in the same school! I’m very glad!!!!!! Yippie! Yippie!

“Are you glad too, oppa?” I asked him.

“Ofc Ji Eun-ah! You must have worked hard during the test! Chukkae Ji Eun-ah!” He patted my head.

O-M-G. I just realized that Oppa is much much much taller than me. He grew so fast!

“Ji Eun-ah, I have to go. I have basketball practice. So I leave first, okay?”

I nodded and he waving at me.

“See you at Monday, Ji Eun-ah! I’ll pick you up and we’re going to school together!” he shouted. I just nodding and waving back at him.

Ommona……I just realized that Cheondung oppa is grew so fast! His voice getting louder and deeper. And he much taller than me. A few years ago the difference is not too much. But look at him now! Ckckckck how I want to have tall body like him!

 

 

-Monday Morning-

 

Cheondung POV

“Sang Hyun-ah! Come down fast! Breakfast is ready!” My mom called me.

“Wait a minute, mom!” I fix up my uniform. And the last, I put my tie. I down the stairs and walk toward the dining room. I sit next to my father.

“Sang Hyun-ah, Ji Eun is in the same school with you, right?” My mom asked me.

“Uh-huh,” I nodded.

“Okay then you must to pick her up and take her home safely everyday!” she said again.

“Iyiy captain!” I answered and put my hand on my forehead. Like a soldiers greet their captain.

“Okay, I go first lovely!” My dad stood up and give a kiss-cheek to my mom. I pretend to not see them.

“Sang Hyun-ah, take her Ji Eun well!” my dad said and I just nodded. “I’m leaving, everyone!”

Okay okay okay, now my job is being a baby sitter for Ji Eun, huh? Haha not bad~

I grab my bag and put on my back.

I take my motorcycle key and my helmet. I go to the garage and found my mother.

“I’m leaving too, mom.” I said while turn on the machine.

“Take care, honey!” she said and waving toward me, I smiled to her.

I don’t forget to bring one more helmet for Ji Eun.

Din Din! I pressed the horn to summon Ji Eun out.

Ji Eun’s mom walk outside.

“Sang Hyun-ah, thank you for picking Ji Eun up. Have you get a breakfast?” she asked.

“I had breakfast, ahjumma. Thank you very much anyway:D“

“Okay then, but sorry, Ji Eun is a bit lumbering.” She talked again.

“It’s okay ahjumma:)”

“Wait for a minute!” she enters the house while shouting, “Ji Eun-ah! Faster please!”

Not long, a girl with uniform come appear. “Oppa! I’m sorry! My alarm isn’t functioning optimally,” When I heard that familiar voice, I turn my head to see her, Ji Eun.

“Ya! You know-” O-o…..who is she? Is she really Ji Eun???? Since when my little Ji Eun grew up quickly?

I look at her from the head to toe. She is………..amazing. Even just wearing the school uniform!

( A /N:  just think that IU didn't make pose like this but she still wear this uniform. Okay? Kekeke~)

Since when that small leg turned into long, slender and so beautiful?

Since when that tiny body turned into this perfect body?

Oh no........my heart start pounding faster. What the heck is wrong with me?

“Oppa? Oppa?”

I gasped. I come back to the reality and see Ji Eun waving right in front of my face.

“Are you alright?” she asked.

I clear my troath before answering. “N-neh. Come on! Hopped on the back seat. We’ll be late if you’re so slow!” I try my best to not be nervous.

“Arasseo! Where’s my helmet?”

I give her the helmet that I brought. She hopped on and get ready. Suddenly, she put her hand around my waist.

Zing~!! I feel the electricity spread all over my body. Seriously, why am I being like this?

“Kajja!” Ji Eun said cheerfully. I’m back to the reality (again). God! Could my little friend made me like this?

I ignore everything in my mind and start to run the motorcycle, going to the school.

 

 

****

 

Hayyyy! I'm so sorry this is the lateeeee update! Jeongmal mianhae:(

Hope y'all not disappoint...........

Enjoy this story!;D

Btw, what do you think about the poster? Evilwoo made this for me. Is it look awesome, isn't it?:D