Thank You Teacher! [One-Shot]

Thank You Teacher! [One-Shot]

*****

"Jae Joong boys shouldn't like other boys. You're supposed to like girls. Boys who like boys are gays. And you're not gay, right?"

 

The 6 year old chubby little kid stared at his kindergarten teacher - head tilted to the side, a pout on his red lips and his pale face etched with confusion.

 

"Teacher, what do you mean?"

 

The young teacher sighed before deciding to talk again "Why did you tell me that you like YunHo?"

 

The little boy's eyes sparkled hearing the name "Because it's true teacher! I like him and I don't like it when girls are all over him"

 

"Oh, my~" The teacher gasped as both of her hands covered "So that's why you hit little HyoRi because she was playing with YunHo?"

 

The little kid's eyebrows furrowed and he was about to deny what he did but the look on his teacher's face made him changed his mind.

 

"It was not like that Teacher! HyoRi.. She, she was flirting!" Jae Joong yelled, his little hands balled into fist as if he was ready to hit someone again.

 

The young teacher clutched her head feeling that it might explode at any moment. She could not believe that a cute and smart little boy like Jae Joong could even do and say such things. She was utterly speechless when she came back to her class from the principal's office to find that it was in chaos. And that Little Kim Jae Joong, one of her favorite and bright students, just punched Little HyoRi.

 

So, she made sure that Little Hyori was fine before dragging the little boy - who was responsible for the trouble - out from her class and tried listening to his explanation for punching the poor girl. And her jaw nearly dropped when the boy confessed that it was because he doesn't want anyone to get so mushy with Little Jung YunHo. Oh, no, no, no, no, NO! This kid must not be gay. He's still too young to even become one.

 

"Jae Joong-ah" She began as she placed a hand on the boy's small shoulder "Tell me, does YunHo know that you like him?"

 

The very question made the kid blush as he uncertainly played with his hands, his head ducked down. And that answered the teacher's question.

 

She sighed heavily this time "What if, Jae Joong-ah, YunHo-ah doesn't feel the same.."

 

"I don't want him to know" Jae Joong said, feeling his eyes turning warm "Chunnie told me that Yunnie somewhat likes HyoRi... That's why.."

 

The teacher noticed the little kid's eyes turning red and she almost panicked. Oh no, he must not cry. Gosh, this isn't happening. And Chunnie? Chunnie who? Oh, must be that kid who likes to play the piano, Park YooChun was it? Yeah, must be him.

 

"But you don't have to punch Little Hyori, Jae Joong-ah"

 

"I have no choice! She was getting clingy and.. and.." Jae Joong waved his hands in the air frantically trying to prove that he was not in the wrong and that it was HyoRi who made him punch her. Yeah, it was her fault.

 

"Next time, if you do something like this again, I will tell your Mommy and she's not going to like it one bit. Understand?" The teacher warned, waving a finger in front of the boy's chubby face.

 

The mention of his mother's name made Jae Joong shut his mouth. No, no, no, no, he doesn't want to make Mommy mad. Joongie must be a good kid.

 

Jae Joong nodded his head vigorously "But Teacher, please warn HyoRi not to get too..."

 

"Okay, okay.. I'll tell her" She tried to smile but aigoo~ is it really for real that this little kid is gay? "So, let's go back to class and you should apologize to HyoRi, Hmm?"

 

Jae Joong nodded his head again as he held his teacher's hand and they went back to their classroom. He was going to apologize to HyoRi so that Mommy wouldn't be mad at Joongie and YunHo will think of Joongie as a good kid.

 

But the moment Jae Joong caught sight of HyoRi still crying and YunHo was comforting her, well that was it. The little kid jerked his hand away from the young teacher as he stomped a foot in frustration before running away.

 

"Jae Joong!" The kindergarten teacher yelled but the kid didn't dare to look back.

 

She looked back to her class. And her students' curious faces made her uneasy for a while.

 

"Go back to your seats, children. And... YunHo!" Before she could stop the kid, he was far from her reach and he was heading to the direction where Little Jae Joong had run off to.

 

The teacher clutched her head again. Feeling that the world just started to spin so crazily. Don't tell me YunHo's gay too... Aigoo~.

 

*****

 

"Jae Joongie~!"

 

As soon as Jae Joong heard that voice, he wanted to run away but of course he couldn't. So what the 6 year old kid did was hide behind his mother's back, clutching her pink and flower printed skirt with his chubby hands and tried to pretend that he was invisible. Oh please, I don't want to see him. Not now. Nuh-uh.

 

"Jae Joongie~!" The voice said again and Jae Joong just wanted to slip inside his mom's skirt and hide there for good. But he knew it wasn't right and it was a bad thing to do. Mommy would get mad and she won't give Joongie kisses and cookies. And that would make Joongie really sad.

 

"Honey, why don't you go and play with little Yunnie over there. He's been calling for you" His mother said, trying to pry his grip from her skirt "Mommy has to talk with Yunnie's Mommy and you have to play with Yunnie, araso?"

 

"But-" The chubby and pale kid was cut off when his mother gave him a kiss on the forehead before ushering him towards Yunnie's direction.

 

"Hi~!" Little YunHo said and waved his right hand when Jae Joong was standing in front of him.

 

"Hi" Jae Joong replied before blushing and he tried to make the pinkish color that was etched on both of his cheeks go away.

 

YunHo stared at his pretty classmate for a while before asking "Joongie, you okay?"

 

"Uhmm" Jae Joong nodded his head. And before he could ask YunHo if what it is he'd like to play, the other boy held his hand and led him to some unknown part of the playground in which he'd never step a foot on.

 

Little YunHo tightened his grip on Jae Joong's small hands making sure that it won't slip from his and that made Jae Joong smile in some way. He could feel some funny feeling occurring inside his stomach and heart. It's like; he's being tickled with feathers. He feels really giddy. And by the way, where is YunHo taking him?

 

"Jae Joongie~"

 

The smaller boy snapped out of his thoughts as soon as he heard that soothing voice whispering his name. Jae Joong turned to look at YunHo who was smiling at him. And the little boy could only gape and admire that smile. Yunnie's heart-warming smile.

 

Little Jae Joong scanned his surroundings and they weren't in the playground anymore. They were behind a big bush.

 

"Jae Joongie.. About HyoRi.." YunHo began as his grip from Jae Joong's hands loosened.

 

The smaller boy gulped when something dawned on him. Oh my, will Yunnie hate him because of what he did to HyoRi? He really didn't mean it. She was just such a bit- Oh, Joongie shouldn't say that word. That bad word. Mommy told him that saying bad words will make him a bad kid. And Joongie's a good kid not a bad one!

 

"Yunnie... I.." Jae Joong looked up to face his classmate "I...."

 

The other boy, who's much taller, remained quiet and waited for the pretty one to continue. Little Yunnie smiled when he saw how Jae Joong pouted. Awwww, Jae Joongie's cute. He'll be the prettiest girl ever if he's a girl. Surely, YunHo would like Joongie then. But Yunnie likes Joongie as a guy. He wants him to remain that way. A pretty guy.

 

"You see, it was because...."

 

"It was because of what, Jae Joongie?"

 

"It was..."

 

"Was?..."

 

Jae Joong's eyes suddenly widened.

 

"Joongie?"

 

YunHo was then suddenly confused of the whole situation. He tried shaking Jae Joong so that the little boy could continue on whatever he was trying to say but then his classmate wouldn't budge. So, Little YunHo followed Little Jae Joong's gaze. And his eyes landed on two lizards. Huh? What's wrong? They're only lizards. But Yunnie didn't know that Joongie was scared of lizards. No oh. He doesn't have one tiny bit of a clue.

 

The look on Jae Joong's face never changed and it became even more filled with horror when the two lizards began to move. A light bulb suddenly appeared on the side of YunHo's little head indicating that he just had a brilliant idea and he smiled as he approached the two lizards.

 

Jae Joong blinked. What was Yunnie doing? He blinked again. And the moment Jae Joong's eyes fluttered open, a bewildered lizard was blinking back at him. And he shrieked, slapping the reptile away from his face. Waaaa! icky, icky lizard. Eewww.

 

"Joongie!" YunHo yelled voice full of concern as he picked the lizard from the ground.

 

"NO! Yunnie, get that thing away from me.. No, no, Eeeew. I hate lizards. I don't like them!! Get that away from meeeeee.." Jae Joong wailed as he clutched his right arm, shaking his head furiously. Joongie hates lizards! He hates them.

 

"But-.. Joongie, look. I think the lizard likes you. It won't bite. Just look, Joongie. Come on" YunHo cooed as he inched towards Jae Joong, still holding the little reptile's tail in between his little thumb and index finger.

 

"No, no.. Yunnie.. please.. I don't.. like.." Jae Joong felt his right hand being pried open and he had the strongest urge to keep them close. But Yunnie was just too strong and Joongie's palm was then exposed to the air.

 

He felt something was placed on top of his palm and he closed his eyes and grimaced at the mere thought of that icky lizard being held by his hand.

 

"See? I told you the lizard likes you" Yunho said as the little creature remained still on Jae Joong's hand. "So, you can have this one while I'll have this other one. Joongie and I will have the same pets, yeah?" YunHo smiled happily, his chubby cheeks puffing out that his eyes looked like a tiny curved line.

 

Slowly and hesitantly, Jae Joong opened his eyes and... Yunnie was right! The little lizard likes Joongie. It was blinking at him and he has to admit that it looks really cute.. But.. Uh-Oh.

 

"Aaaahhh!! It's.. it's.." Jae Joong started to panic again as the lizard moved from its spot and headed its way towards Jae Joong's arm.

 

YunHo snickered as he grabbed the lizard by its tail and placed it back on Jae Joong's palm again.

 

"You promise to take very good care of this lizard, ok? I'll take care of this one too! And then, we make both lizards grow so big that they'll turn into something like... like.." YunHo pursed his lips, searching for the right word to say next "Like.. Godzilla!!!"

 

Jae Joong giggled at the sight of a hyper YunHo and he nodded his head, saying that he agrees. Then, from a far they heard a girly voice calling YunHo's name. It was.. HyoRi. Jae Joong frowned suddenly remembering that he hurt the person Yunnie likes and also from the fact that he could never ever make Yunnie like him.

 

"I.. I'm so..sorry" Little Jae Joong blurted out as he looked away from YunHo

 

YunHo was confused. Why was Joongie apologizing? "What for, Joongie?"

 

Jae Joong continued to look away, clutching the tiny creature he had in his hands but not that tight to make it hard for the lizard to breath "For hitting HyoRi. I didn't mean to..." Tears were b on the edge of Jae Joong's eyes but he managed to stop them from falling.

 

"Oh that..." YunHo nodded his head, biting his lower lip. "Joongie, I-"

 

"Chunnie told me that you liked HyoRi and.. and.." Jae Joong took in a deep breath before exhaling it out with all his might. It's now or never. "I LIKE YOU THAT'S WHY I PUNCHED HER! I LIKE YOU SO MUCH YUNNIE!"

 

The taller boy remained rooted on his spot. What did Jae Joongie say? He li..likes me?

 

"I just hate it that girls are all over you every time I try to play with you. They always approach you first before I could do so. And I just want to play with Yunnie for a while... I just.." Jae Joong's sentence was cut off as he felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking up, he saw YunHo smiling at him. Yunnie's heart-warming smile. And he feels that he's being tickled by feathers again.

 

"Pabo! I like you too Joongie.." Little YunHo confessed as he started to lean forward. He wants to give Joongie a very, very sweet like candies and tasty like ice cream popo. For sure, Joongie would never ever forget that popo then.

 

YunHo's lips touched Jae Joong's soft ones. And it was a popo that was surely as sweet as candies and tasty as ice cream. Or much, much, muuuuccchhh better. Yum~ giving Joongie a popo is so good.

 

When they both pulled away from each other, Little Jae Joong was about to open his mouth but closed it again.

 

"I never liked HyoRi, Joongie" YunHo immediately said

 

"But then, when she cried... why.."

 

"I was just being nice and her friends forced me to console her, Joongie" YunHo ruffled Jae Joong's hair. And Jae Joong pouted. YunHo chuckled "I ran after you but I didn't know where you went and you were gone..."

 

"So, you're gay too?" The smaller boy asked

 

YunHo stared at Jae Joong with furrowed brows "Gay? What's that?"

 

"Teacher told me that once you like a boy and then you're a boy, you're gay. So, Yunnie's gay?"

 

Smiling, Yunho replied "I guess, I am" and then he added "And I'm only gay for you, Joongie. I swear"

 

Jae Joong's eyes sparkled and this time, it wasn't only feathers that were tickling him but something else. Something much tickly. Love?

 

"I'm only gay for Yunnie too~"

 

Then, they automatically formed this communication that just by looking at each other's eyes; they know what the other wants. Yunnie wants to give Joongie a popo again. And Joongie wants to do the same too~

 

YunHo and Jae Joong were leaning towards each other and they puckered their lips waiting to touch the others.

 

"YunHo~! Oh, there you a-"

 

Jae Joong and YunHo turned around to the direction of the voice "HyoRi?"

 

A flushed HyoRi was standing a few good feet away from the two. Were Yunnie and Joongie about to kiss? "I.. was.. I just.."

 

Craning his neck to look at YunHo, their instant communication worked again. Smiling goofily, Jae Joongie and Yunnie had a plan.

 

"HyoRi, you want to play with me and Joongie?" YunHo inquired, taking Jae Joong's free hand and was heading towards HyoRi.

 

Just by the mention of game, you, me and Joongie in a sentence made HyoRi excited. Of course! She wants to!

 

"Uhhhmmm" Little HyoRi nodded her head. Forgetting what she just saw earlier. Nah, maybe they weren't going to kiss after all.

 

YunHo gave Jae Joong a glance and the other smiled in return. Little HyoRi noticed that they were hiding something.

 

"What is it that you have there?"

 

Jae Joong continued to smile "Have what?"

 

"Behind your back" She pouted then beamed, clapping her hands "Do you have a surprise for me?"

 

YunHo wanted to giggle but he stopped himself "Yeah, we actually do"

 

"Really? I wanna seeeeeee~ Lemme..." The little girl started jumping around, trying to take a peek on the two little boys' 'surprise'

 

Mouthing one to Jae Joong, the pretty kid mouthed two back to YunHo and together they exclaimed in three "This!"

 

HyoRi stared wide-eyed before she screamed, her shrill voice almost making both YunHo and Jae Joong deaf. The sight of two lizards was just too much for her to handle. Eeeewwww... Lizards are disgusting!! Then, in a second she started running away.

 

YunHo and Jae Joong laughed, clutching their tiny tummies. "She's scared of lizards too! She's like you, Joongie"

 

"Yah!" The smaller boy slapped his classmates arm "I'm not anymore~"

 

"Oh, right" YunHo agreed, rubbing his chin "It was because of me, yeah?"

 

"Was not" Jae Joong denied, stucking his tongue out

 

"Was to!"

 

"Was not!"

 

"It was because of me. Just admit it, Joongie~"

 

"I told you that-..."

 

YunHo's lips were on Jae Joong's again. Woot~ another popo.

 

"Hmmm.." Jae Joong hummed in the kiss before YunHo pulled away

 

"It was because of Yunnie" Jae Joong finally admitted, blushing "Joongie is not scared of lizards anymore"

 

YunHo smiled "I know right. Want another popo?"

 

And of course, Jae Joong gladly obliged. Yes~ Joongie wants more popo from Yunnie!

 

*****

 

It was free time and the young kindergarten teacher watched her students as they go about the school playground doing their business.

 

"Teacher!" The teacher turned her head around looking for the voice that was calling her. Oh, Jae Joong. And he's with YunHo.

 

"Teacher!" Jae Joong said once again, this time YunHo said it together with him.

 

"What is it, Jae Joong-ah? YunHo-ah?" The lady asked as she bent down to both boy's height.

 

Jae Joong bowed his head a bit and said "Thank you for telling me that I'm gay, teacher"

 

"Oh, that. It's nothi- What?!"

 

The teacher's terrified gaze traveled from Jae Joong's face then to YunHo's. Then down to their interlocked hands... What the!

 

"Thank you again, teacher! Now, Jae Joong and I know that we're both gay" Little YunHo said, smiling cheekily to Jae Joong then to their teacher.

 

The young lady was left dumbstruck. OMO-na! No, no. You're parents didn't send you to school to know that you're gay. Aigoo~ something's really wrong.

 

She looked from Jae Joong then to YunHo worriedly. And both kids were looking at her with big smiles on their faces and their eyes were sparkling. Really, really sparkling like stars. And she couldn't help but smile at the thought of Little Jae Joong and YunHo being together. It's just so cuuutteeee! Wait!

 

What the hell is she thinking?!

 

"Teacher, if we get married someday, we will surely invite you" Jae Joong said out of the blue

 

The teacher's jaw almost dropped.

 

"And we will name one of our kids after you" YunHo added

 

And before both kids could witness more of their teacher's reactions, they walked away together skipping happily, hands locked with each others.

 

The teacher sighed, watching the two boys' backs walking away from her. Oh my god! She just can't believe that she made two of her students realize that their gays. But they're still young and confuse. They will know better in the future.

 

And when she saw that YunHo gave Jae Joong a kiss. Well, that was a different story. Perhaps, they will know of doing something better in the future and the teacher could only bite her lip thinking thoroughly of what she'd done. Oh well, they said that she was invited to their wedding and one of their kids will get named after her, so perhaps, it's fine.

 

But will Jae Joong and YunHo's parents kill her if they found out that she was somewhat responsible for this? Hmmm.. Maybe, she'll just worry about this when the time comes that both Jung and Kim parents rush to her and complain on what had happened to their sons. Hey! She only explained what gay means.

 

When the teacher looked around again trying to know what the other kids were doing, she squinted her eyes when she noticed that Kim JunSu was trying to shove some kid's face away from him. That kid... Park YooChun, right?

 

She decided to approach both of them. "What's wrong here, Junsu-ah?"

 

The little boy pouted, still trying to shove YooChun's face away from him "YooChun said that he wants to give me popo"

 

"I want to give SuSu a popo since I like him! And I'm gay, that's what you're called when you like another boy. You told Joongie about that, right teacher? And Joongie told me about it too! And I like SuSu, teacher! I Am Gay!"

 

The teacher clutched both sides of her head, suddenly feeling naseous of what was occurring. First, Jae Joong. Second, YunHo. And third, YooChun. Who's next? Junsu?


"Chunnie likes me? I LIKE YOU TOO~!" Junsu chirped hugging the other boy


"Then give me popo" Little YooChun demanded, puckering his lips ready to receive Junsu's popo.


Junsu smiled and nodded "Okay"


The teacher watched in horror. Oh, this can't be happening. Aigoo~

 

*****


A/N:
Oh, please... Just don't.. Please... Okay, you could laugh if you want. Hahahahaha! Hmmm. My lame attempt to write a Chibi fic x3 Well, at least I tried :). But this is nothing compared to the Chibi fics that I've read. Those fics were just so awesome and funny that I could read them again and again and again and again and again (na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na Molla~ 0.o 2PM's gonna kill me XD) . Anyways, I hope you liked this one ^^ And you know what? while I was writing this, I suddenly remembered my dream that I'll have a gay son someday. T.T I almost cried when I told my friends about this. They said that, that's what I get for being a fanatic. OMO. But meh, I asked my Mom if it was ok with her to have a gay grandchild and she said that yeah and we could do nothing about it once he's certain that he's gay. So.. Yeah. Okay, stop blabbering about this Jun~! Just don't get married like what YooChun said. Hehehe. *gets bricked* xD

You know that comments are loved <3