02.

My Cute Little Pocket Ninja

please excuse my embarassing spelling errors -___-;

|~×~|•|~×~|

For the rest of the day for Tao, it went by fairly quickly. He didn't have the stress of Kris wanting to kill him anymore, so all was.good in his eyes. As the last bell rung, Tao quickly gathered his things and dashed out the classroom.

He didnt know what the rush was, its not like he had anything planned.

Well that is till he ran into Luhan and Minseok waiting at their lockers.

"Hey guys!" Tao greeted, as Minseok looked behind him.

 

"Hey Tao," Minseok said with a smile.

 

Tao looked over Minseok to see Luhan's face intensely focused on his locker. He was viciously turning the lock, and when he yanked down on to open it, he pouted annoyingly, and slapped the locker.

How cute he was, even angry.

Minseok and Tao laughed at hin while he looked at them, desperate for their help. He then frowned, and pointed at the both them

"I am both your rides home,"

 

"We can't help that you can solve a rubix cube, and not a simple locker," Minseok teased, both he and Tao laughing. Luhan frowned, and crossed his arms.

 

"That does give you a right to laugh~" Luhan whined. Minseok shook his head and walked around Luhan. Cooly, he tweaked with the locker, seconds later opening it. Luhan gazed stupidly at him, as Minseok just shrugged his shoulders with a smile. Tao was chuckling in the back, while Luhan pouted.

 

"You think you're sooo~ handy," Luhan puffed while shoving his way infront of his locker. Minseok just continued to grin, taking a stand next to Tao.

 

"Hey Tao," Luhan said slowly while shuffling his stuff into his locker.

 

"Yes?"

 

"What are you doing today?"

 

"Absolutely nothing." Tao quickly stated. Luhan closed his locker and smiled at Tao.

 

"Well Baozi-" Minseok shot Luhan a glare, in which Luhan stuck his tounge out at him. "Baozi and I were going to hang out at the cafe, want to-"

 

"Of course!!" Tao replied before he could even finish.

 

"Well it's a date!"

 

 

 

And it literally was. Tao was leaning back on the sofa, with boredom written all over his face. To one side, Luhan and his boyfriend Sehun were laughing with each other. Being the charmingly, cutesy couple everyone seemed to love. Then on his other side Minseok and Jongdae were being the roamncy couple they usually were, with Jongdae cuddled close to Minseok.

Tao scoffed and then sighed, hating that he was the third wheel of his coupled friends. Once they got with their lovers, they had quickly grayscaled Tao out of their attention.

 

He sighed again, this time much more louder to hopefully get their attention.

No luck. Hunhan was still chirping away while the MinJong couple were immersed in their dramatic romancy ways.

He sighed again, making sure his noticable blocking wouldn't go unnoticed.

It hadn't. As he got looks from both couples.

 

"What? Are you lonely?" Sehun said snobbishly, but with a smile. Luhan slapped his knee as Tao looked down.

 

"Don't be mean," Luhan stated.

 

"Its okay, I have everything here I could ever love," he held out the half eaten cookie and brought it to his heart. "Right here in this cookie,"

 

Everyone chuckled at his cuteness.

 

"But you're eating him, what are you going to do when he's gone?" Jongdae asked.

 

"Simple," Tao replied while taking a big bite out the cookie. "Buy another one."

 

The group laughed again, with Tao feeling a little less left out now. But sooner or later he knew they'd somehow venture back to their lovers.

 

And they had.

 

"Well, looks like its just you and me cookie. Obviously my so called friends," he made sure he made a big emphasis on "friends" but they weren't phased. " thinks its nice to be all lovey dovey in front of me." He ate the rest of the cookie then frowned.

 

"He's gone," he whispered while furrowing his eyebrows, looking like a sad panda. But immediately he perked up. "Hey im going to buy another cookie,"

 

They hadn't heard. He sighed.

 

"Oh look a totally handsome man! I think I might just-"

 

"Go and buy a cookie? Yes, you better!" Minseok quickly warned while cocking an eyebrow. Tao grinned and got up and walked to the counter.

The line was long, so he pulled out his phone and began playing with. Seconds passed and he was already bored, so he put away and started to wonder.

Just what does being in love felt like. He saw it everywhere, movies, school, but never had he felt it. He wanted to experience the joy of constantly thinking about someone. The comfort of having someone's strong arms wrapped around him. And the passion of having someone's lips pressed against his own. He wanted all of that. He wanted love.

But he just couldn't find it. Maybe itll come to him one day, is what he always told himself. It had for Luhan and Sehun. And it had for Minseok and Jongdae.

He sighed, and puffed his lips out.

Master Shi always said love was a terrible thing, I could never understand why tho. Everyone in it looked so happy...

 

"Look how cute you are" a voice conplimented taking him out his thoughts. Tao blinked and looked around to see a casually dressed Kris. Tao stared at him doe eyed taking in what he had just heard.

 

Cute? Was he talking to me?

 

"H-hey Wu Fan...I didn't know you came here," Tao stated nervously.

 

Why am I so nervous?! My insides are...jittery.. Tao. Stay Calm.

 

"Not often, but I just heard you would be here and I thought we could...you know talk," Kris said sweetly.

 

"Ta-talk? Oh s-sure! Umm..." Tao brought his thumb again to his mouth and looked away shyly. Kris chuckled and gently took Tao's hand in his own. Tao practically jumped from the static feel of Kris touching him. He slightly blushed while Kris brought his thumb from his mouth.

"You shouldn't do that, Your thumb has feels too you know,"

Tao blushed harshly and as Kris's hand left his, he felt a sudden emptiness.

 

"It...its out of habit, when I'm nervous..."

 

"You,don't have to be nervous around me. Here, I'll treat you, what are you getting?"

 

"Uhhhh.....um...the d-double chocolate cookie..." Tao shyly pointed. Kris nodded and leaned over the counter.

 

"Double chocolate cookie for him, and a standard frapé for me." He ordered. The cashier punched in the order, announced the total in which Kris paid no problem. The cashier gave him his change and Tao's cookie.

 

"Your cookie," Kris said with a smile as he handed Tao his cookie. Tao smiled back and happily took the cookie while Kris turned to get his frapé.

 

"So where'd you sit?" Kris asked as they exited the line. Tao looked over to where he sat with his couple friends to see them in the same way he left them.

 

"Umm...I sat over there."

 

"Over there?" Kris repeated, following Tao's finger. "Well, direct me, Wushu Prince~"

 

Tao giggled at the name and took the lead to their table. As he friends took noticed of Kris, all but Minseok greeted him with friendly smiles, who just glared at him. Jongdae poked his cheek, and whispered something to him that made him just wave at Kris. Kris waved back, but focused his attention back on Tao who was nimbling on his cookie.He smiled at the boy, who slightly returned his smile.

For a while the both of them kept a strong conversation with each other, occasionally cracking jokes on another to laugh away the tension.Tao was feeling less like a third wheel with Kris' company, and was actually enjoying himself. On the other hand however, Kris was secretly enjoying the perks of his plan working like he wanted too.

Mission Seek the Ninja and make him comfortable= SUCCESS.

On the inside, Kris smugly chuckled to himself at how quick and easy it was to open up Tao, but mostly at himself for being the sly fox he was. But in the midst of it all, he was utterly charmed by how crazy cute Tao was. The w-ay he nommed on his cookie like a happy child, the way he brought his hand to his mouth every time he laughed. Even the way he talked, in a gentle yet deepend tone, made Kris wonder just how high he could raise his octave. But he quickly shoved those feelings aside, knowing not soon he'd have from Tao, something he couldn't give back. Yet the thought of him being this bad ninja made Kris wonder if he was just as innocent as he protrayed. He made a mental note to keep his defenses up just in case Tao tried something.

 

"Hey Tao are you ready?" Minseok asked as he and Jongdae as well as the Hunhan raised from their seats.

Tao was still rambling to Kris about something on a Wushu move. Kris was nodding his head attentively while he listened but strayed when he noticed his friends hovering around him. Tao noticed his lost in interest and followed his gaze behind him.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Well if you're not ready, we can wait," Luhan said however hoping the boy was ready to go.

 

"Oh~! Um..." Tao looked back at Kris who met his gaze with a smile.

 

"I don't mind, I'll see you at school," Kris stated with a shrug.

 

"Um...okay. See you tomorrow then," Tao said while gathering his things. The Hunhan couple walked off, with the MinJong couple following behind. He waved to Kris before getting up to leave. As he walked past Kris, he was abruptly stopped by a strong tug on his arm. Looking back, he blushed as he caught eyes with a smirking Kris.

 

"You got some chocolate on your lips," Kris huskily stated, making Tao blush heavily. He his lip and tasted the chocolate and instantly giggled, bringing his hand to his mouth again.

 

"Ahhh~ how embarassing!" He muffled, but Kris just chuckled and handed Tao a napkin. Tao dabbed his lip with the napkin, and his lip again to check and see if it was gone.

 

And though to Tao it was innocent lip , to Kris is was iest turn on while he found himself biting his own lip.

 

"Thank you,!" Tao thanked with a smile. Kris nodded and let go of Tao's hand. Tao soon left and Kris chuckled to himself.

 

"Next time Tao, it won't be your tongue your lips," Kris arrogantly stated to himself, grinning at his erted thoughts running wild.

 

 

Meanwhile Tao had finally caught up to Minseok and Jongdae who were both waiting for him, hand in hand, at the entrance of the Cafe. Minseok was watching him attentively as he watched as Tao ball up the napkin and walk towards a nearby garbage can.

"WAIT!!" Minseok called out, shocking both Jongdae and Tao. Tao looked back at Minseok, with a confuzzled look.

 

"I'm only putting it where it belongs," Tao stated slowly.

 

"Open it," Minseok commanded, receieving a even more confuzzled look from Tao.

With a sigh, he started to unfold the balled napkin. "To be honest, gege, it's a napkin. I don't quite understand where....it...is...you're....getting" Tao slowly ended his sentence as the completely unfolded napkin revealed to him a number with kris' name underneath and a smiley face. (and the spot where he wiped the chocolate from his mouth) His mouth dropped as he stared dumbfoundly at the napkin. With that speechless reaction, Minseok snapped his fingers and nodded.

 

"I knew it..." He declared. Jongdae looked at him questioningly as Tao slowly turned his wide mouthed gaze to Minseok. He raised his eyebrows and shook the napkin crazilly in the air. He moved his mouth like a fish to find words, nothing could describe truly, what he felt right now but....

 

"SweethmutherlovinAhakflakfflkaoeladklajlpafuuhhhhhwaahh?!?!" The only words that could completely describe his feels. Jongdae and Minseok both blinked twice, trying to comprehend what he had just said.

 

"I didn't understand a darn thing you just said," Jongdae stated blankly while shaking his head.

Tao was about to speak, but Minseok interuppted him.

 

"This is nothing but a game to him Tao, don't fall for it," Minseok warned. Tao finally closed his mouth, but that dumb look still never left his face. "Please don't fal for it, "

 

"I....I won't?" Tao managed to say, but questionably. Minseok shrugged, figuring that was enough, before exiting the Cafe. Tao looked back down at the napkin, then looked over to Kris.

 

he seemed so warm and friendly...is this really a game to you...? but...He looked back down at the number. why would he give me this? Maybe Minseok is wrong...I don't think anyone would go through that much trouble to toy with someone's emotions....

 

"Right...?" Tao softly and indirectly asked. He looked back over at Kris to see him immensely immersed in staring out the window, then again back at the number. Folding the napkin, he held it tight before placing it deep within his pocket.

 

"No one is that heartless, Minseok," He said to himself as he walked out the Cafe.

 

|~×~|•|~×~|

Annyong~

I apologize this is so late ^^

This is NOT how this chappie was supposed to be,

because I was typing, and typing on my phone,

then microsoft froze on me,

and I lost everything ;___;

But i learned to save often and not type so darn fast. >__>

Okay enough of that, I hoped you all liked.

Love you all

~Bang