01.

My Cute Little Pocket Ninja

 

|~×~ |•|~×~|

 

 

"Huang Zi Tao,"

 

Chanyeol and Kris looked up at Yixing as he took a spot in front of them at their lunch table. He was nomming away happily on his favorite international snack. Pocky. Kris was eyeing him weirdly, probably because of the chocolate on a stick he had never seen before.

 

Or probably because he was wondering just who Huang Zi Tao was.

 

"The hell is that?" Kris scoffed. Both Chanyeol and Yixing shot Kris an don't-act-like-you-don't-know-look.

 

"I really hope you're asking what it is I'm eating and not who I just mentioned."  Yixing replied before sticking another piece of Pocky in his mouth.

"I meant-"

"Have you forgotten what the floor feels like?" Chanyeol joked, hysterically laughing at himself while giving Kris no chance to talk. Kris slowly glared at Chanyeol, holding back the urge to hit him. In the midst of Chanyeol's dramatic laughing movements, he happened to look over and catch Kris' death glare. With a big and bright smile, Chanyeol threw his hands up and shook them.

 

"Wasn't it funny?" Chanyeol chuckled out.

 

Kris glared.

 

"Ahh, come on you know you want to laugh," Chanyeol pressed on, keeping his toothy smile.

 

Kris glared.

 

Chanyeol looked over his shoulder to Yixing "Xing xing-hyung, you thought it was funny right?" He asked, but Yixing was too busy chowing down on his pocky. To far in heaven to pay much attention to anything. In other words, he was lost in his world where chocolate on pretzels was a delicacy.

 

He did however, look up to the sounds of his name. All the while Kris still killing Chanyeol with his eyes.

 

"Huh?" Was all he could blankly state.

 

"It wasn't funny," Kris simply, but sharply, stated while shaking his head a bit.  Chanyeol looked down and pouted.

 

"I laughed~" he muttered under his breath and began poking at the weird lump of meat on his plate. Kris scoffed and turned his attention back to the new name Yixing had mentioned. But before he could ask about the name he noticed something.

 

The boy was munching away at a familar bag of chips. Kris cocked an eyebrow, looked down, rolled his eyes with a sigh and looked back up to a grinning Yixing.

 

"Thank you," Yixing chuckled.

 

"Oh aren't you a sir, thanking someone after stealing their food." Kris sarcastically stated, making Chanyeol chuckle.

 

"They're better off in my tummy than in a garbage can," Yixing replied with pride while finishing off the chips. Kris huffed as he watched his chips get devoured by a snack hungry monster. Normally he wouldn't eat them and just gave them to his Shikshin of a friend; but today they had his favorite flavor. And it would be another month till they had it again.

 

Thanks alot Zhang Yixing.

 

"Anyway,About Huang Zi Tao!,"  Kris snapped, rather loudly. Yixing was about to speak till...

 

"Yah~Speak of the ninja," Chanyeol exclaimed with a smile as he was staring off to the passerby. Yixing turned, while Kris rolled his eyes and took notice. A smirk spread across his face.

 

Huang Zi Tao.

 

Tao had frozen still with Chanyeol's pedo smile looking him over, as so Yixing's creepily straigtface and lastly Kris' face. Their looks gave him shivers.

 

Must. Not. Make. Eye contact. As he said to himself, he lowered his head and eased on by. While pulling his sleeve over his hand, he brought his thumb to his mouth and started nervously nimbling on his nail. Only making his awkwardness that much more noticeable. Kris seemed to be amused by Tao's awkwardness, found it cute, and decided to toy with him.

 

"Hey," Kris called out in a sleek voice. Tao's shoulders jerked, and he stiffened more as he started walking faster.

 

Don't make eye contact Tao, just keep walking! Just keep walking! Tao practically shouted in his head.  Kris, Yixing, and Chanyeol watched as Tao scurried away from their table looking like a scarred mouse with his quickened pace. As he got out of their sight, Yixing looked at a smirking Kris with a hint of worry in his eyes.

 

"He seems so innocent," he said softly, hoping to convince Kris to reconsider targeting him.

 

Kris just chuckled evilly and started playing in his food with his fork.

 

"And those are always the best ones,"

|~×~ |•|~×~|

 

"Gege, I think he knows!" Tao nervously stated while sliding into a seat next to Luhan, and still chewing away mindlessy at his thumb. Minseok exchanged glances with Luhan before curiously looking at their trembling maknae.

 

"Who?" Luhan asked in a motherly tone, sincerely showing his concern.

 

"That...that boy, with the angry face. I'm unsure of his name.. but-ow!"  Tao jerked his hand from his mouth, but immediately brought it back to away the pain from biting his thumb. "That hurt," he mumbled. Luhan and Minseok chuckled.

 

"Well that is what happens when you try to eat your thumb," Minseok commented with a small smile.

 

"I was nervous....I just don't want any trouble with him," Tao said softly while shifting in his seat. "Or anyone,"

 Luhan's face lit up, as if something had finally clicked in his head. He then gazed at Tao with his surprised expression.

 

"OH~! You're talking about Wu Fan?" 

 

Tao shivered at the name, looked down and slightly nodded his head.

 

"Aww," Luhan smiled gingerly and brought Tao into an comforting hug. "He's actually a very warm hearted person,"

 

Both Tao and Minseok looked at him as if he had spoken a native language.

 

"Thats a lie," Minseok directly stated.

 

"A good boy does not lie,Minseok" Luhan stated while letting go of Tao. Minseok grinned, unable to avoid Luhan's charm. "He is, once you get to know him,"

 

"I don't think I can trust that Gege. He looked and sounded like he wanted to kill me," Tao nervously stated.

 

Luhan sighed.

 

"You did say you didnt mean it,?" He asked.

 

"Yeeeeessss," Tao dragged on.

 

"And you did say it was out of reaction, yes?

 

".....yes...."he voice had dropped into a whisper.

 

"Well he should understand it was a spurr of the moment right?"

 

"I don't know! I don't know how forgiving he is!"

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not,"

 

Minseok nearly spatt out his milk from the startling husky voice booming behind him, while wide eyed Luhan gawked at the looming figure. Tao had heard his voice which made his heart drop to his feet. Unable to look at the face of whom he feared,he shut his eyes and looked down.

 

Please just go away.. I'm sorry... Tao thought to himself. If only his thoughts would form into words, then all his noticeable timidness would fade.

 

"I'm sure you don't mind if I sit here," Wu Fan helped himself with a smirk while he took an uncomfortable spot at the table. Luhan and Minseok watched him as he tried to get his long legs in a comforting position.

 

"Aish~ all you short people," he grumbled.

 

"What was that?" Minseok quickly asked, catching every disrespect in his statement. Kris chuckled it off and finally got comfortable.

 

"Nothing, nothing. So. We're all friends right,?" Kris smugly stated, his eyes peering at the cowering Tao.

 

"Of course!" Luhan exclaimed happily. Meanwhile, Minseok...

 

"Hell no," 

 

As Kris threw him a gaze, Minseok distracted himself by drawing imaginary figures on the lunch table. Luhan chuckled uneasily.

 

"He doesn't mean that,"

 

"Well I didnt come for him anyways," Kris turned his gaze back to Tao. Luhan followed his gaze and realized Tao had scooted a far distance away from their table. He let out another giggle.

 

"Um...Forgive him? He's still kinda awkward,"

 

"I would be too if I was a jerk who liked to flip people,"

 

Luhan gasped while Tao shruddered at Kris' harsh words. Minseok was already annoyed with with his presence, and turned to face.

 

"Get out of here,"  Minseok said nodding his head towards the direction Kris came. Kris cocked an eyebrow, his eyes never leaving Tao.

 

"You think you can get away with like that, huh? Mr. Wushu King?" Kris shot at Tao, but Tao continued to ignore him. Luhan looked back and forth from shivering Tao and fuming Kris. Minseok however had had enough.

 

"Look just back off, and leave him alone,"

 

"I don't think so, " Kris stood and walked over to where Tao had scooted his chair. Goosebumps began to invade Tao as he felt Kris' intimidating presence towering over him. He gripped the chair, and continued to stare down at the floor with his eyes closed tight. He was resisting. Resisting every urge to take out Kris in one swift move. But he sincerely did not want to ignite a flame that was already brewing. He just wanted peace.

 

Was that to much to ask?

 

"Minseokkie, what if he hits him?" Luhan asked worriedly to Minseok.

 

"Then you won't be seeing me for a few days," he replied back with clenched fists.

 

"Huang Zi Tao," Kris let the name slip easily through his smirk. "You know Im not always like this, but the fact that you flipped me...."

 

Where is he getting at...?

 

"Without saying sorry, man. That's low."  Kris said with a smile. Tao jerked his head, staring stupidly at Kris.

 

"What..."

 

"All I want is-"

 

"I'm sorry!!" Tao interuppted while bowing. "I'm Sorryy, i didnt mean to-"

 

Tao stopped when Kris held out his hand.

 

"Ah, its all good~ getting flipped was actually pretty cool. You're gonna have to teach me that,"

 

"O-okay..."

 

"So we cool, now?" Kris asked, still smiling. Tao slightly smiled back and took Kris' hand his own.

 

"Of course!"

 

Kris nodded, "Good, well see ya round"

 

As Tao waved Kris walked away, but walked backwards stopping at Minseok.

 

"See? I told you we were all friends," 

 

Minseok glared while watching Kris pridefully strut back to his table.

 

Luhan had welcomed smiling Tao with a hug.

 

"Well looks like you two are on good terms," Luhan stated.

 

"Yeah he was actually nicer than I thought,"

 

"Aish~ you two..." Minseok muttered while shaking his head. Luhan smiled and brushed the air with his hand with a "pfft".

 

|~×~|•|~×~|

"Sooo~ how'd it go?" Yixing asked curiously while Kris took his seat with a grin.

 

"He's mine," He simply stated.

 

Yixing just sighed deeply and shook his head.

|~×~|•|~×~|

Annyong~!

So this was terribly long x.x

But hopefully not a drag to you all xD

I hope you liked,

Will Update when I can!

 ~ Bang