Chapter 13

Troublemaker

 

Narrator’s POV

Hyena stood up.

“I better get home and change.” She said as she headed to the door. But Yunho stood up and walked to her.

“I’ll drive you~”

“Yunho, it’s okay~”

“No, it’s not. You’re all wet and it was my fault~”

“Why is your fault? You didn’t pour wine on me. It was your fiancé, not you.”

Yunho couldn’t reply.

“I’ll  be going, tell Minhee for me.” Hyena said and left.

 

On the other side, Minhee was bouncing up and down, and Jaejoong was having a hard time to control her.

“Are you that happy?” Junsu grinned. Minhee nodded. Then she saw her brother enter the place with a troubled look on his face.

“Look at Sekyung.” Jaejoong seem to be confused, she was crying to Yunho’s mother.

“Someone’s going to get busted.” Yoochun commented while looking at Yunho.

“Hey, it’s for a good cause!” Minhee beamed.

 

Hyena’s POV

 

What the hell did just happen over there?

His eyes, they still give me the same feeling. That same feeling that I now hate. I got inside the car and asked the driver to drive home.

What came into his head anyway? Why did he pull me out when he was supposed to side with his fiancé?

But, he’s still the same Yunho. Minhee might have a short fuse, but Yunho, once he snaps, he snaps. But he was always patient and kind.

Hyena, stop it. You guys are over already.

I sighed.

 

Yunho’s POV

“How could you do that, son? You left Sekyung.”

I looked down, I don’t know either. I just didn’t like seeing Hyena like that.

“Eomma, she got soaked from head to toe, I just helped her~”

“But people were observing you two! And she’s your fiancé, you and Miss Kang are just friends!”

I didn’t say anything.

“You two are just friends, right?”

“Eomma, what are you trying to say? Hyena grew up~”

“I’m just reminding you, you’re engaged to be married to her, son.”

 

“Are you okay?” I felt a hand around my waist. Minhee grinned at me and gave me a hug.

“You lost your temper back there oppa, tell me what’s wrong.”

“A lot.”

She looked up, we were outside the hall.

“Like what? The office called?”

“Ani, I think…….I made a mistake.”

“Oppa,~”

“I don’t know….what happened….but…seeing Hyena being maltreated like that…it infuriates me.”

“I was too, oppa. I mean, she didn’t do anything.”

“It wasn’t just that.”

“What then?”

“I think you were right.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++