Chapter 16

Troublemaker

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jung Minhee sat comfortably on her business class seat. It was already nighttime and the plane she was riding was expected arrive around 9 PM.

Her brows knit together as she remembered what happened earlier, Yunho never snapped at her like that. All she wanted is for her brother to be happy, she didn’t expect that she was just a nuisance to him. She sighed and placed her phone down.

 

Changmin worriedly tapped his long fingers on the table, Minhee wasn’t picking up any of his calls and he was getting worried. Even Jaejoong couldn’t reach her. He knew her now, even though Minhee was strong outside, she had a soft side towards her family and the things Yunho had said to her were hurtful.

He remembered Sekyung. He knew from the very first time they met that she was going to cause trouble, but he ignored it and just let Yunho be. But Minhee came; she was the one who showed him. Minhee was the one who made Changmin see how his hyung was so sad despite his smiling face.

 

“You!” Jaejoong burst in his home office with one finger stabbed on Yunho’s direction. Yunho looked up and placed his pen down.

“Minhee’s not answering our calls.”

“She’s just somewhere hyung, probably~”

“She’s missing you idiot.” Jaejoong hissed. Yunho sat up.

“What?!...How…?”

“Her number’s untraceable, she hasn’t even gone in the office ever since this afternoon, what did you do to your sister?”

Yunho rubbed his temples, and then Jaejoong saw the box on his desk. He read the small letters on it.

JYH KHN

“She was right. Minhee was right.”

Yunho looked up. Jaejoong shook his head.

“You still love Hyena.” Jaejoong stated.

“Hyung….I don’t know what happened…..but when I saw her~”

“And look what you did! You drove your sister away and it’s not even her fault, Jung Yunho! Dammit! You know what happened to her before! And she just got here, how could you do that?!”

 

Minhee sat down on one of the plastic chairs. Her Goyard bag was sitting beside her along with her luggage. She looked at her surroundings; she was inside China’s airport. She sighed and looked at her toes.

“You know calling people in the middle of the night is not nice.”

She looked up and saw her stoic faced cousin.

“Wu Yi Fan!” She smiled.

 

Hyena’s POV

 

Everything is going crazy. It has been two days ever since Minhee was reported missing. The whole country knows about her being gone.

I don’t even have any idea where she went.

“She didn’t call you? Not even once?” Jaejoong asked. I shook my head.

“This is what she’s good at, hiding.” I muttered. Jaejoong shook his head and sighed.

“How’s Yunho doing?” I asked.

“Leave him be, it’s his fault anyway.” He snapped.

“Jae….how did….you know?”

“Changmin has taken a liking to her.” He stated flatly.

“I know…Changmin told you?”

He nodded. My phone vibrated.

I need to talk to you. –Yunho

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Hyena walked in the park alone, there were a few people walking around. Then she found Yunho sitting down on one of the marble benches.

“What is it?” She asked.

“Minhee….did she…”

“No.”

Yunho frowned and closed his eyes briefly.

“I’m sorry to say this but…you went too far. All she wanted was….your attention, Yunho. She just wanted you to listen to her that’s all.” Hyena said without looking at him.

“I….cant find her.”

“She’s hiding from you.”

Yunho looked down.

“Hyena-ya, how have you been doing?”

Hyena shook her head.

“Stop acting like this, stop being kind to me. It’s fine.” Hyena stood up and walked back to the exit, but she felt Yunho’s arms around her waist. Her eyes widened.

“Can we stay like this….for a while?”

She felt Yunho’s chin on her head, Hyena frowned but she couldn’t move.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++