Forgetting Somebody?

Forgetting Somebody? [ONE-SHOT]

 

Baekhyun smiled as he slowly got out of his bed, immediately remembering what day it in fact was, and he couldn’t wait to see his band mate. Firstly going for a shower, he wanted to look the best, so he got dressed in pink skinnies, and a loose white jumper.

Finally, he walked into the large living room that was shared with every other Exo member – both K and M. He searched the place – no one else was here yet, which was very strange.

‘They can’t all still be sleeping.’ He thought, looking at the time and noting that it was already noon. Baekhyun stumbled into the kitchen, noticing that that was empty as well. ‘Can’t believe no one is up yet…’ or maybe they just weren’t here. Suddenly, he walked over to Kai’s bedroom – the one he shared with Sehun – but it was as he thought; completely empty.

Quickly he moved over to Lu Han’s room, also Chen’s room, but that was also completely empty.

As was all the other rooms, and when he finally went to Chanyeol’s room, he was sad to see that indeed – he wasn’t present. Did they all just leave him?

An hour had passed, and he cuddled up to himself on the couch watching a cartoon, still not believing literally everyone left him by his lonesome and he was stuck here, watching a stupid- cartoon. And, to make it even worse, it was Chanyeol’s birthday… and Baekhyun had hoped to make it a special day for him – but apparently everyone else did except him. What are the odds?

Soon, he ended up falling asleep, his head lying on his shoulder and his feet curled up beside him. He didn’t hear everyone else coming in.

When they all entered, they instantly saw the boy on the couch, and froze.

“Crap.” Kai said. Chanyeol’s eyes widened.

“I knew we forgot something!” he screamed a little quieter than usual. Everyone was shocked.

“I can’t believe we forgot to wake him up…” Kris mumbled, feeling very horrible at this moment – just like everyone else was. Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun was all dressed.

‘Did he look for us when we were gone?’ he thought, and he hoped the other didn’t, because that would just make him feel more guilty than he already was (if that was possible).

Suho moved over to the couch, ready to explain for the band – being the leader and all. Slowly, he nudged the sleeping one.

“Baek… wake up.” He muttered, being very careful. The boy slowly blinked a couple of times, but woke fully up when he saw his leader kneeling beside him.

“Suho… you’re back.” He whispered, still not that much awake. The leader nodded, smiling, trying to ease the situation.

“Yes, we all are.” He explained. Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

For a minute, Suho thought they were all off the hook, but then Baekhyun’s eyes widened and stood right up, turning around and noticing everyone was huddled into a little group, staring at him.

“Wait… you guys left me!” he whined, pointing a finger accusingly at them all. Chanyeol felt so much guiltier now, but they all turned to Suho for closure.

“Baekhyun… It was all Kai’s fault. He forgot to wake you up.” The leader pointed a finger at the other, blaming it all on him. Kai’s eyes widened as Baekhyun started to glare at him solely.

“Hey! It’s not my fault.” He whined, glaring at the leader.

Kris stepped forward a little and stared at the victim in all of this.

“We’re all terribly sorry. It’s all our faults.” He said, bowing politely, glaring at everyone else so they’d follow his example.

Baekhyun sighed, he still felt pretty bad that he was completely forgotten about. So he just nodded nonchalantly, and walked back over to his room, shutting the door behind him.

Everyone looked at each other with frowns as they saw how depressed their band mate looked. Chanyeol felt the worst though. He knew Baek would want to spend the day with him, but he completely forgot and went out with everyone else for a birthday lunch.

He decided he himself should fix it, so he walked over to Baekhyun’s room (he shared it with Tao) and entered it slowly. He saw his band mate with his face shoved into his pillow, headphones on his head, probably trying to block out everything else.

It made Chanyeol feel horrible.

He walked over to him, sitting on the edge of the other’s bed, and he placed his hand on the other’s back, rubbing it a little, letting the other become aware of his presence.

Baekhyun looked around, his face was a bit droopy, but looked back after he saw it was Chanyeol and took out his headphones. He knew he couldn’t stay mad at the other forever, especially on his birthday, but he could at least try.

“I’m really sorry Bacon...” as soon as he said the childish nickname, the said man couldn’t help but giggle a little. As soon as Chanyeol heard that, he smiled brightly, knowing it wasn’t long now till Baekhyun forgave him completely.

“…Yous all left me.” He whispered into the pillow. Chanyeol began rubbing the others back soothingly, trying to comfort the other more; it’d make this process much faster. He could hear the other sigh, and then he watched as Baekhyun sit up and spin around to face him.

“I know, but if it makes you feel better, I’m yours for the whole day now.” Chanyeol whispered, moving so that he could place himself on Baekhyun’s lap easily. Baek chuckled and shoved his face into Chanyeol’s neck, inhaling his sweet scent.

“It does actually.” His soft reply came as he pressed his pink lips to the other’s pale neck. Chanyeol gasped slightly as he felt Baek bite into his neck.

“B-Baekhyun…” he moaned, gripping onto the other’s neck as his own was continued to be abused. Baek smiled at the reaction, but ended up just hugging him tightly.

“Let’s go out for your birthday.” He whispered and the birthday boy nodded enthusiastically.

“Yes yes! Let’s go!” he suddenly jumped out of the lap and jumped up and down excitedly. Baekhyun laughed at his immaturity.

“Okay.” He simply said, grasping onto his hand and pulling him out of the room.

Everyone was in the living room, and the all sighed of relief was they noticed the other two holding hands.

At least they weren’t going to get into trouble now.

Before the lovey-dovey pair left, Baekhyun turned around with an evil glint in his eyes.

“I’m not forgetting about this. But I’ll leave your punishments till tomorrow.” He explained, walking out afterwards.

Kai turned and glared at Suho.

“I hope you get the worst of it… traitor.”

The leader just grinned.

“Whatever.” He replied.

The next day came rather quickly.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had great fun last night: they went to see a movie, had a romantic walk through the park, and had great fun in Baek’s bedroom.

Everyone was up except those two.

They had thought Baek would be too happy to do anything to them, so they all relaxed peacefully.

Sehun suddenly shivered.

“Did anyone else feel that?” he asked everyone else.

Everyone seemed to nod. That was weird…

Suddenly, someone emerged from the bedroom.

“Hey guys.” The voice sounded pure evil, and the rest of Exo gulped.

“Crap.” They all stared at Baekhyun who had a great smirk on his face.