The Shocking News Chapter 2

The Shocking News.

It has been a month after Jessica had told Yoona the shocking news. Now, Yoona can't believe it's Jessica's wedding day and she's getting ready to be Jessica's maid-of-honour. After wearing her red velvet dress and putting on her accessories and make up, Yoona went to the church. It was 30 minutes before the wedding. Yoona looked around the beautifully decorated church just for this wedding. The lighting made the room shine. The room was filled with rose-scent by the roses placed in every corner of the room. Suddenly, a hand touched her shoulder. She turned around and standing in front of her was Yuri in her bridesmaid dress. "She wants to see you." She said. Yoona went to the dressing room. Jessica was still putting up her make up. She was in her beautiful white 'princess' gown. Her blonde her made her look like a doll. She looked stunning. "No wonder Donghae wanted to marry her." Yoona said in her heart. Jessica smiled at Yoona. Yoona forced a smile back. "You look so beautiful!" Jessica exclaimed. "You too." Yoona said in a soft tone. As Yoona stood there, her mind was elsewhere, thinking of the time Donghae and her took a walk in the park, watched a movie and had dinner together. She went back to the memory when Jessica told her the shocking news. Yoona really thought that Jessica was joking as she was a playgirl. Jessica isn't really a serious person. "How can Donghae marry someone like YOU?" Yoona screamed insinde while looking at Jessica. Yoona was brought back to the real world when there was a knock on the door. It was the wedding planner. "It's time." she said with a smile.