The Shocking News.

The Shocking News.

It was another normal practice day for the concert which is in 2 weeks. Jessica and Yonna went to practice together like every other practice. As they walked towards the studio, Jessica kept looking at Yoona with strange eyes like she wanted to tell her something. Yoona asked what was wrong and Jessica started smiling weirdly. Jessica finally said, "I wanted to tell you this with the others at the same time but you're my best friend so I shall tell you first." Yoona kept silent as she was waiting for the news. Jessica blurted out, "I'm getting maried!" Yoona just stood there, rooted to the ground, not knowing what to do. After a few seconds, Yoona smiled wildly. "Congratulations! Who's the lucky guy?" Yoona congratulated and asked. Jessica pushed open the door to the studio. Yoona looked inside and was shocked to see . . . . . . . . . DONGHAE! "Come meet my future husband!" Jessica said happily. Yoona forced a smile and congratulated them both. Didn't Jessica knew? Yoona had a crush on Donghae since elementary school! Will Yoona foever fake a smile for Donghae and Jessica's marriage? Or will she be in rage and do something bad to them? Find out in "The Shocking News Chapter 2" out on 9th of June!