Trust/ Fairy's First Protection

Sent to SMent

diaogudia dia

dialogue is in green

SPLASH!

The worker looked shocked at what he/she had just done and was frozen in fear at the blackness in your eyes.. he/she could tell you were very PISSED OFF.You stood there shocked but quickly winced in pain as the searing coffee burnt you skin. But relieved that you were fast enough to save Sehun. You quickly regained focus, and anger controlled your actions and you finally snapped at the worker releasing your inner martial art skills. In one fluid motion you round house kicked your opponent whilst proceeding a reverse punch and thunder fist with your elbow…for a non-athletic person you brought her/him down in under a minute. You had to say you felt pretty badass at the moment. You heard a whimper behind you and faced the scared maknae.

Sehun~ah..

~~~~shi

You quickly embraced Sehun as you felt his tears slowly trickle down not in fear but in worry of you. You then let go and realized you were a sticky mess as you touched your blistered skin. The mangers rushed in seconds later after hearing the commotion and stood stunned at the seen below; you were red and wet kneeling hugging Sehun in a puddle of coffee with an unconscious worker a yard away.

What a great first day as a fairy you thought to yourself sarcastically

The managers offered for you stay home but you denied it and went straight to the infirmary at SM Academy. The boys went downstairs to practice for the up coming SM concert in Tokyo.You were bandaged and changed into dry clothes and headed upstairs to the boss’ room. The coffee barely missed your face but drenched your upper torso and slightly burned your skin giving it an unhealthy reddish tone homing you a couple of blisters.You entered the king-like room and faced a worried Lee Soo Man. You bowed to your boss.

Annyeonhaseayo.

~~~shi. I’m very sorry for the incident today even though it was you first day. Don’t worry the worker was fired for his childish actions are you okay my dear?

You nodded

I didn’t report it to your uncle yet but I will now, do you want me to cancel the con-

NO!

You bowed at your sudden and rude response

Ani-yo, I would like to keep my job as a fairy for these boys… they made me realize what a hard time they have.. I’d like to keep protecting them its only my first day. I don’t want to give up so soon. They trained long and hard I don’t want them to be deterred by ignorant anti-fans/netizens.

You sure ~~~shi?

Neh!

It really was a blessing to ask you ~~~shi to be the fairy, I give you my greatest thanks and apologies. And one more thing I forgot to give you.

He walked away and gave you a small box, he nodded assuring you to open it. In it was a silver necklace adorned with a star pendant in the middle it was engraved Fairy, cheesy but beautiful.

  Wholesale Sparkle star jewelry    , cz pendant(chain not included)

You walked away smiling by the kind words and trust the CEO had in you which empowered you to do your job and protect the boys. Your phone rang but left a message instead.

- ~~~~shi please meet the boys downstairs at the practice room-

- awesome manager

With a grin laced on your face you skipped down SM’s stairs to the practice room. You touched your necklace remembering what the boss said.

“To thank you for your fairy like actions every time you finish your missions you are awarded with a star pendant. If you manage to fulfill all your missions and receive all you stars a wish maybe granted, so far with your added stars that gives you more ‘pixie dust‘, like points and allows you to do stuff not really allowed by SM but as long as it helps our precious idols.” I’ll make sure I protect these boys*

The lights were off and the door creaked while you entered, you were usually brave in moments like these but your knees were shaking.

BOO!

AHHHH! YAH!

They laughed as you regained your composure from you flustered face.Finally Baekyun stepped up.

We never really introduced ourselves to you and stayed a bit distant, but you already protected one of us, Sehun and we would like to thank you!

His mind-blowing smile made you feel better then the music played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPGu5tnmtw

Their dance moves were exceptional!, Yeah you saw them on the internet but never saw them dance live! You swore your mouth almost touched the floor and they noticed it from EXO’s chuckles seeing your reaction. Finally Sehun came over to you.

Noona! Thank you soo much from earlier, I hope you take care of us well.. And I’m sorry I became a burden to you. he stared down at your red arm it still had not recovered to your usually milky complexion.

You hugged him and said, Sehun~ah its no problem, its my job to protect you and it was my choice to jump in front of you, that worker stepped out of line and I kicked his too! Don’t worry but try to protect yourself too.He nodded and finished with aegyo.

 Exo Sehun

By the way, why did you call me noona I’m not older than you but I’m the same age as you!

His shocked face surprised you.

Do I look that old?!

He shook his head dramatically and you laughed at his mistake, but all of a sudden you could feel five pairs of eyes stare at you.

What!? So you’re not older than us?

I thought you were? Cuz you’re like supposed to watch us and etc.

O___________O *whoa*

YOU are younger than us?

It seemed like a million questions hit you so you spat, YES! I am NOT older than you all!

Worst. Statement. Ever.

Six pairs of eyes glared at you with evil smirks… Shiet.

Kai coughed and approached you saying, Yah.. Dongsaeng you shouldn’t be yelling at your… oppas like that. You heard chuckles in the back.

B-but I’m supposed to watch you s-so technically I can! You practically could read their devilish faces.

Chanyeol came and swung his arm around your neck, I--no--we expect to be called O-P-P-A now, he poked your chubby cheeks as you huffed in annoyance. Thank God the managers called for everyone to leave..

So this is a fairy’s job…. Challenge accepted. you thought to yourself

Noo- ani, ~~~~ah ppali!

Neh!

You ran and turned off the lights not knowing someone was watching you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the suspense^^ How did you readers like this chapter, was it good? PLEASE COMMENT IN THE SECTION BELOW!!! AND DONT FORGET TO FRIEND, SUBSCRIBE, AND COMMENT THAT WOULD MAKE THIS BUNNI VERRY HAPPYYYY

 

This gif is dedicated to my friend who spazzed on seeing Sehun i was like O____O cuz she is NORMALLY an anime loving jopper, PS none of the gifs and idols are mine ALTHOUGH i call Kris and CHanyeol the tower couple XDDDD

 Sehun

 

 Sehun LUV YOU ALLLLLLLLLL!!!! KEEP SUPPORTING EXOplanet!!!