Awkward Introduction

Sent to SMent

 A?Aaaoutb

A/N: sorry for the late update but here it is!!!!! Dialogue is in blue your thoughts are italiscised while my comments are in purple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AnyeonghasayoYou stood there bowing firmly listening to the surprised boys responses

She has an accent.

Shes pretty.

I’m Hungry.

O____O *theres a girl in the house*

What time is it?

What’s her name?

Suddenly a warm big hand reached out towards you, he was tall with mocha colored hair, you rembered his name to be..

Hi, I am Exo K’s leader/gaurdian, Suho.

His warm smile calmed the nervous you although you weren’t usually this nervous when meeting new people. Before you were to explain yourself your uncle just had to cut you reassuring an awkward atmosphere once again.

This is my niece ~~~~, and she will be your new ‘fairy’, I’m pretty sure your managers already explained to you her job so control your actions and don’t make it difficult for her. Got it?

NEH! SUNBAE-NIM!

Good, bye boys and be good.

With that awkward introduction your uncle left you alone under one roof with six boys….perfect.

* IF ONLY THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME TT~TT*

Soon after the rest introduced themselves.

WE ARE..ONE!! EXO IMNIDA!

A shockingly tall boy with ramen like hair approached you. I am the happy virus, Chanyeol I hope you watch us carefully and become friends or.. more than friends. You laughed at his greasiness.

My nameth ith Thehun I-I mean Sehun.You smiled reacting to Sehun’s adorable lisp.

Hi I am Do Kyungsoo but please call me DO, he said staring at you with gigantic eyes.

Welcome to the EXO house my name is Byun Baekhyun! Did he just say byun-tae?,you thought to yourself but snaped out of it and laughed when you heard Chanyeol’s remark.. My Bacon! Pronounce your name properly cause I think she heard byun-tae! Everyone laughed while Baekyun stepped back humiliated but laughed too. ( Byun-tae means ert in Korean)

Finally a by with a tanner skin and firm lips stepped forward.

Hi, my names is Kai in charge of iness and the dance machine.

Ehhhhhhhhh!

Yah! Kai~ah don’t say that anymore!!

You were led upstairs to a room in front of the rest of the boys and thankfully in front of the bathroom, the rest of the boys paired up and entered theirs.

~~~sshi the boys will be heading for a photo shoot then practice so be ready in 15 minutes!

Neh! You yelled across the hall

You skipped downstairs towards the door as the boys entered two SM vans you entered the one with the managers, Suho, and Kai. To your dilemma the atmosphere was awkward but Suho lived up to his name and encouraged you into a conversation asking about your stay in America.

You entered the building with the rest of the boys as they flexed their muscles in front of the cameras in the newest trends.

 EXO K

Hopefully they didn’t see you blush like crazy as you practically drooled at their Adonis-like bodies..to your fault they had.Chanyeol caught your eye and winked towards you with his pearly whites. 

While Kai hunched over further displaying his chocalote abs.

  

* Is it hot in here or is it just me?!* It was too much to handle so you turned away so your face didn’t get red anymore than it had and later you stepped outside for some fresh air, but you caught workers that you saw before and definitely disliked their conversation.

Ugh look at them just because they came from a big company they can patrol like they are better.

I heard they got plastic surgery so their faces are all fake!

Tsk, should we show them back in their place!

Hahahahahah!

You couldn’t take it anymore and descided to step up.

Excuse me but you should mine your manners.

Mwoh!? Look what this little twerp is intruding, you belong with them don’t you? Well shut your trap.

You were getting furious with their ignorance and once they walked passed you bumping into your shoulder purposely you were going to explode!

Oh! The fairy is gonna explode is she!? The taller one smirked and strode off.

Now I see what I have to do to protect them.*

You entered the room to see if they were done and they were. Glad nothing happened while you were gone.Everyone left towards the vans getting ready for practice but you noticed Sehun wasn’t there so you decided to step back in.

YAH! Just because you are the maknae of EXO you think you can get away with your fake aegyo?

You were startled by the yelling but remembered the familiar voice you sprinited towards the ramble and grinned at Sehun’s brave response.

Actually only Tao gets away with his aegyo, I guess you could be jealous of that since you don’t have any cuteness of yourself.

EXCUSE ME!? That’s it! This better put you into your place!

You eyes widened as the worker grabbed a cup of hot coffee and walked closer to the defenseless maknae.

You sprinted then.. SPLASH!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

OMO...CLIFF HANGER!!! not that much..tho...tell me what you kind readers think of it though in the comments section and what you think your next mission and love life mayvbe.... should be about!!! DONT FORGET TO SUBCRIBE! Bunni out!! SARANGHAEYO!!! and anyone else wonder why Kai is always shirtless!? not that i have a problem with that.....kekekekeke