The End

The Idol and the Spy

 

 

EunMi's P.O.V

 

 

When I reached home.. I got a message from Mr. Choi... He said that I can already have the payment from Mr. Lee Soo Man. Then I guess the controversy is out.. I'm really sorry Ji.. I have to do this.. I'm sorry..

 

I went to my computer and search for GD's Shine A Light..

 

The result was..

 

GDragon’s concert pinned with controversies


 The 21-year-old idol star from Big Bang, GDragon, held his first title concert titled, “Shine A Light.” Thousands of fans around the country gathered for this special event, many of them being in their 10s and young teenage years. The fans had a great time at the concert, and even the fans across the globe who watched it through fan cameras seemed to enjoy it as well. The problem arose after the concert, when the stories and videos circulated the web.

 Everything was fine until the stage for the song ‘Breathe’ was set up. On the bed the ‘Breathe’ performance was portrayed with a female dancer known as Aimee Lucas. At one point when she had her legs around his hips, many netizens declared that the point was to clearly depict a “” scene. Some fans at the concert said that at one point they even heard “heavy breathing” sounds mixed in with the track. Sounds or not, the netizens are clearly making a statement that, the scene he portrayed was too young for most of the audience present.

According to the law, if he is convicted, then it is less than 3 years or a fine of 20,000 dollars. However according to one association, because it had been a concert, they said that he couldn’t be responsible for materials in court.

The media is still waiting for the official statement of Big Bang's Gdragon and his entertainment agency, YG entertainment.

 


I was crying while reading the article.. I really feel guilty.. especially because I know I am one of the people who are behind of this.. I dialed his number.. but his phone was off.. I tried it for like 20 times.. but still his phone was off.. So I just sent him a message..

 

To: Oppa <3

Hey, where are you? Are you okay?

 

I waited for his reply..but I fell asleep waiting..

 

GD's P.O.V

 

 

As I enter the YG Building, I saw teddy hyung..

TEDDY: Are you okey?

GD: I'm fine.

Teddy: I know you go through this Ji..

GD: Thanks Hyung!

Teddy: go to his office.. His waiting for you..

 

After that I went to YG Hyung..

YG: Ji, read this..

he gave me a piece of paper..

YG: I guess..

GD: Hyung, I'll face this..

YG: We're going to face this together JiYong..

GD: Kamsahamnida Hyung!

and I bowed to him..

YG: Just remember JiYong that I am here for you.. We are here for you.. we'll not gonna leave you..

 

His words gave me strength.. The words of the man that never gave up on me.. The man that believes in me.. the man who I owe everything I am today.. He really deserve everything.. He's such a great person.. He's a father to everyone.. from the Artist to the staff.. I guess..  I am very luck to meet him in my life. Kamsahamnida Hyung!

 

After the meeting with YG hyung.. I went home.. I my phone.. then I received her text message but I just ignored it.. I don't want to talk to her.. Not right now.. knowing that she still owe me an explanation..

 

The Next Day

 

 EunMi's P.O.V

 

When I woke up this morning, I checked my phone.. Ji sent me a message..

 

From: Oppa <3

Let's talk. Meet me at the studio. 9AM Sharp.

 

What is happening? 

 

After 30 minutes of preparing and driving.. I reached YG Building at exactly 8:30.. I went to the studio and saw GD sitting on the chair..

 

GD: You're early

EunMi: Oh, Are you okay?

GD: Yup, I am. No need to worry about me..

EunMi: Ji, what's your problem?

GD: YOU.

EunMi: Huh?

GD: Why did you.. do this to me??

EunMi: what do you mean Ji??

GD: Why are you here? Why did you lied to me??

EunMi: I did not! what are you saying?

I'm really scared.. He already know? I started crying..

GD: Why are you crying?

EunMi: Ji, I'm really sorry..

GD: really?? you even..

He suddenly punch the wall..

EunMi: Ji..

I went to him an hug him but he pushed me away..

 

 Gd: Did you already received the payment?

Eunmi: for what Ji??

GD: the controversy is already out...

 

He knows.

 

Eunmi: I am really sorry.. I love..

GD: Lies. Do you know the feeling when your heart is so hurt that you could feel the blood dripping?

Eunmi: not everything is a lie! I love you.. I really do love you!

Gd: really? I don't believe you!

Eunmi: believe me! it is the truth!

Gd: you know..how much I love you. But you broke my heart.. You lied to me.. You did all of these because of what?? Money?? Huh?

Eunmi: for my sister ji.. Not for the money..

Gd: liar! I think we should end this.

Eunmi: ji.. I love you so much.. Please.. Let me explain..

Gd: no need.. I already know..

Eunmi: you don't know why I did all of these!

Gd: no need to explain.. You should even be thankful.. Because I am the the one who is breaking it up..  So you don't have to make excuses..

Eunmi: ji.. To tell you th truth.. loving you was not part of the plan.. When i said yes to you.. I said it cause i feel the same way with you.. When i say i love you.. I really love you.. Believe me!

Gd: really? You can leave now.. I don't want to listen to your stories anymore.. I'm tired with your lies!

 

He's really mad on me.. I guess this is goodbye.. I ran outside.. I went to my car and cried there.. Why don't you believe me? I really love you ji.. I really love you kwon ji yong..

 

 

Then i guessed that..

 

 

Not every love story has its  happy ending.. Life is not like the fairy tales.. Nor I'm not a Disney princess who always have a happy ending..

 

 

But you know, Sometimes I want to be a Disney princess.. But i'll never know the feeling of being hurt.. And i'll never feel what is the true meaning of life..

 

Time flies so fast.. really.... It's been already three months.. Since everything happened.. My sister? She is now okay.. She got a heart transplant .. And it was successful.. If she's happy then.. I am happy.. How funny when she told me that she's a big fan bigbang.. And her bias?

 

The perfectionist leader.. Kwon Ji Yong..

 

She likes him because he is a hardworking person.. I know.. I just told her that I can sense that Ji is a great person.. She even asked me if i know him.. Because every  time we talk about him.. I always praise him..

You know, I want to tell her that.. Yes i know him.. He's the guy i love but i broke his heart for you.. But that's already in the past.. All that matters now is the present.. All that matters is my sister and her health..

 

Three months..

 

 Ninety-one days..

 

Thirteen weeks..

 

I still receive news about Gdragon.. but not the Kwon Ji Yong..

 

All I know is that he wrote a song for me.. Actually not a song.. But songs... Chaerin unnie  told me...She knows everything.. I told her everything .. Youngbae and daesung oppa also..

 

For these three months.. They helped me.. They cheered me up.. And do everything that could make me happy.. Those guys are great..

 

 

 

Even YG appa knows.. He still have contact with me.. Every now and then.. He even helped me.. I told to him everything.. I explain it to him.. My situation and my sister.. and he understand me..

 

They even tried to fix our relationship..

= Flashback=

YB: ji, you're my bestfriend.. Listen to her explanations..

GD: if you're really my bestfriend.. Hen why are trying to defend that ??

YB: dont you dare call here that! -punch gD-

GD: she deserve it. I wont fight back to you.. I don't want a fight.. Just because of her..

YB: As your bestfriend.. all I can say is.. Listen to her.. give her a chance to speak up.. - leaves the room-

Daesung: Youngbae is right ji, try to listen to her.. -leaves the room-

YG: Ji Yong.. They're right.. You know.. I should be angry with that girl too.. but I can't.. when I listen to her explanations.. I considered it.. her reasons.. If you won't listen to hear.. then maybe.. you'll gonna regret it for a lifetime..remember.. you only live once.. Ok, I'm gonna leave now.. If you need me.. I'm just at my office..- leaves the room-

 

CL: Yoh! Wassup Ji! Are you done with the song? I heard from Bom unnie that She had a hard time with you recording that song.. 

GD: really? I mean she's great but..

CL: that song?

GD: Yeah, the song..

CL: It's not the song.. it's you..

GD: What?! Again?? You're here to defend your bestfriend?? what do you want me to do?? listen to her.. and give her a second chance??

CL: I didn't say anything Ji.. I just want you to know that.. 

GD: you don't have to.. -leaves-

CL: Aishh! this guy!

 

 

 

I am so thankful to them.. They never left me, When the most important person turned his back on me and didn't listen to my explanations..

 

I thank God.. because despite of everything.. HE never fails to help me to get out with my problem.. He always sent me an angel.. angels..

 

It's time to close this chapter of my life and move on..


 

But stories sometimes have a sequel.. 

 

and I always hope,wish and pray.. that someday.. we'll cross again in each other lives.. and make another chapter together.. Only God knows how much I love that guy..

 

Being an Idol is something that can be a lifetime happiness or a lifetime regret..

 

but for sure.. meeting a guy named Kwon Ji Yong..

 

 

I guarantee, it is no regret..

 

 

 

Our story has 3 parts,

 

a beginning, when we met..

 

 

A middle, when we're together and love bind us together..

 

 

And an End.. When hatred, disappointment or regret is left to us....
 

 

 

and i guess this is the end.. The end of us.. 

 

 

 

_________________________________

 

The second part! ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/213393/the-idol-and-his-love-bigbang-gdragon-kwonjiyong-romance-ygfamily-you