Butterfly

The Idol and the Spy

 

 

 

EunMi's POV

 

 

 

 

I've been working in starship agency for 2 years. Actually it's my first time to work for the entertainment industry, because my bestfiend doesn't want me to get involve in a big fuss.. And I don't want to destroy our friendship.. But this time.. I can't say no.. 'cause i really need money for my sister..

 

 

 

 

just this time.. 

 

 

 

 

 

for my sister..

 

 

 

 

 

I just had a talk with Mr. Choi about my next project. He said that starting tomorrow I'm gonna work in YGEnt as Personal Assistant of Gdragon. It's a great start.. They said that I just need to have to give them a great controversy.. and they'll pay me big.. also.. they I need to inform them everything regarding his solo album and also Big Bang album..
 

 

 

 

 

And i know this is easy. I can do this! Fighting!

 

 

 

 

 

I just got call from my bestfriend, Chaerin unnie.. Yeah! You got it right, Chaerin unnie.. The one and only baddest female, CL of 2NE1! I know that she'll kill me if she'll know about my new project.. She know everything about me and my work.. but of course she doesn't know about ji yong..

 

 

 

 

She told me that we'll meet at the mall.. Because she want to hang out with me..  After I recieve the  text message I went to my car and drive to the mall..

 

 

 

 

 

After 15 minutes I reach the mall.. I went inside and meet Chaerin unnie.. I didn't know that she brought a friend with her.. I went to her and gave her a back hug..

 

 

 

Eunmi: Unnie!! I miss you so much!!

CL: Yah! Pabo! Why did you do that??! You scared me!

Eunmi: Mianhae.. I didn't mean to scare you..

CL: whatever! By the way, here's my friend Kwon Ji Yong.. I brought him over because he have a great fashion sense..

GD: Hi! I'm Kwon Ji Yong. Nice to meet you..

Eunmi: Hello, I'm Lee EunMi! I'm happy to meet you..

CL: you know guys.. You look good together. Hahaha

Eunmi: Are you kidding me?? Let's start the shopping  unnie!

GD: Yah right.

 

GD's POV

 

She looks familiar.. I think I saw her before.. She's beautiful.. I think I'm head over heels for her.. After they went on shopping... I got a call from YongBae.. He told me that I'm badly needed in the studio...

 

GD: Noona, I need to go.

CL:wae??

GD: yongbae just called me.

CL: Ok.

Eunmi: Unnie, just let him go..

CL: fine. You can go now..

GD: kamsahamnida, noona! Eunmi! I need to go.. Bye!

 

After driving for about 20 minutes.. I reach YG office..

 

GD: yaah! Yongbae!

YB: Ji, teddy hyung asked about the new song..

GD: ohh. i see..

YB: so?

GD: well, thanks to Chaerin noona! I have an inspiration for the new song..

YB: who is she ?

GD: none of your business!

TOP: yah! Ji! Since when did you learn about hiding things from us?

Daesung: No comment.

GD: where's the maknae?

Daesung: Yah! You're changing the topic.. But well He loss in our game, so he needs to take care of our food..

GD: oh I see.. I'll start writing the song.. Just tell me if the food is here.. you know.. I'm hungry! Gomawo!

 

 

 

 

 

And boom, I left the room..









Lee EunMi.. My butterfly..