Chapter 3

Our beautiful memories (Just once sequel)

Tiffany's POV

 

Why's Jessi here!? 

 

I was helping my regular customer find a book when I saw Jessica sitting at a table near the window.

 

She was glaring at me. 

 

Has she always been this scary before?

 

I averted my eyes to my customer, Hyomin.

 

"Here's the book you were looking for." I handed her a book about being a good daughter. 

 

"Thankyou, Fany-ah." she smiled. "Sunny was wanting me to check this out for her for a long time now. Something about wanting to impress my parents." She said and laughs. 

 

"Really? She should loosen up. How about we go get something to eat after I'm finish with work?" I asked.

 

She grins and throws her arm around my shoulder.

 

"Asking me out? sorry, I'm taken darling." 

 

I pushed her off with a laugh.

 

"Who wants to? And besides I'm not available." 

 

"Aww.. too bad. And yes, let's go get something to eat? When are you done?" Hyomin asked as I helped her check this book out,

 

I looked at my wristwatch.

 

"Hmm.. In like 5 minutes?" I answered, handing her the book.

 

She takes it and puts it in her purse.

 

"I'll wait. Maybe I should call Sunny and tell her to join us." 

 

"Yeah. you should." I said.

 

She then walks passed Jessica who stared at me with her cold eyes and exits the door as she waits for me outside.

 

I sighed when Jessica walks up to me and grabs my hand.

 

"Who was that? and why were you flirting with her?" I rolled my eyes.

 

I looked at the time. My shift just ended. I headed for the door when Jessica starts to sulk like a baby.

 

I stopped then went back to her. 

 

Before she could answer, I lifted her up off the ground and carried her like how a princess is carried.

 

She blushed madly.

 

I walked to Hyomin.

 

Hyomin raised a brow as she stared at the gorgeous woman in my arms.

 

She smirks at me and nudge me playfully.

 

"She's hot." 

 

"I know." I mouthed.

 

Then I felt a pinch on my cheeks.

 

I looked at Jessica who was still in my arms.

 

"Did you just pinch me?" I asked.

 

She pouts.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Lunch. You don't mind if we have American, do you?" 

 

I missed eating american food. Jessi stopped me from eating them because it wasn't good for my health and made me eat her home-made food. Not that I'm complaining. Jessi cooking is delicious. 

 

She gave me a look that told me 'Don't-you-dare-eat-american-food-and-make-me-eat-them-with-you!'

 

I ignored her and saw that Sunny just got here. Then we walked over to BJ's.

 

The waitress lead us to a table and we all sat.

 

I sat with Jessica while Hyomin and Sunny sat across from us.

 

I looked at the menu and started to drool. 

 

It's been so long since I ate this!

 

"I'll get BJ's Bacon Cheeseburger." I told the waitress, not forgetting to smile.

 

The waitress was stunned by my charm and beauty that she blushed before trying to ask me out but Jessica pinched my sides and gave me the coldest look ever.

 

"Sorry, I'm taken." I told the disappointed waitress. "But can you please make that four?" I ordered for everyone.

 

"Sure thing, cutie." She still flirted even though I somehow told her that I had a girlfriend.

 

She leaves and I turn my attention back to Jessica who was now going into HellSica mode and an amused Hyomin and Sunny who were enjoying the scene and the scene that was going to happen.

 

"You..." Jessica took a breath then gets up and walks to the bathroom. She was mad.

 

But I should be mad at her, right? I still don't know who 'Babe' was.

 

I followed her.

 

"Jessi!" Her back was facing me.

 

I turned her around.

 

She pouts.

 

"Aren't you a charmer." 

 

"Hey, it's not my fault. And besides, who are you seeing behind my back?" I shot back at her.

 

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

 

"The person who keeps on calling you." I whined.

 

"Oh, that was- wait. Did you think that I--?" She slaps me several times.

 

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Stop Jess." 

 

She stops.

 

"That was my cousin, Nicole. How could you honey?" 

 

Nicole? Oh.. Damn, I'm slow. I forgot that she always calls Nicole Babe!

 

"Sorry.."

 

"I'm still mad. How dare you flirt in front of me? You know that you're mine, right?" She traces her fingers around my chest slowly, trying to tempt me. 

 

"Y..Yes.. Now.. let's go back and eat." I was about to walk out when she holds my wrist, stopping me.

 

"You do know that I'll have to punish you, don't you?" 

 

I sighed.

 

"Yes.." Damn her hate for American food. 

 

"I don't want my fiance turning fat." She states.

 

I stared at her and then my belly.

 

"Don't worry. This will be the last time. I promise." I don't want to turn fat and unattractive. Jessi will leave me.

 

She smiles then we go back to our table.

 

I introduced Hyomin and Sunny to Jessica.

 

Jessica actually got along with them pretty well until the waitress came back with our order.

 

Sunny smiles to the waitress and says,

 

"We forgot to order drinks, can I have coke and my girl will have the same." The waitress nods then turns to me.

 

Jessica did the honor and ordered for us.

 

"2 Stawberry shakes." She said.

 

"Okay." Said the waitress and goes back into the kitchen to get our order.

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

The waitress was getting on my nerves. She keeps on trying to flirt with my fiance. 

 

We were eating when I remembered something.

 

"Sunny, Hyomin, would you girls like to come to our wedding?" I asked.

 

They were shocked.

 

"Y..You two are getting married?" 

 

"Yes. Tiff never told you?" I looked at Tiffany who looked down at her food and continued to eat nervously.

 

"She did but I thought that she canceled." said Sunny.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"Because she  keeps saying that she reg--" Tiff reached over the table and covers Sunny's mouth.

 

I stared coldly at her.

 

"What was that?"

 

Tiff laughs nervously.

 

"Nothing Jessi."

 

Sunny shook her head.

 

"She said that she regrets!"

 

Tiff was shocked and scared.

 

I looked at Tiff sad, then turned away.

 

Tiff sat down and begs.

 

"Sorry Jess, it was because I thought that you were tired of me!" 

 

"Why would I be? I love you." I told her, honestly.

 

"I know." She says.

 

"And I love you, too."