Chapter 1

Our beautiful memories (Just once sequel)

Tiffany's point of view:

 

A couple of months ago, me and Jessi decided that we wanted to get married.

 

I was happy at first but I think I'm regretting it now. 

 

It's not that I don't want to or not love her. You know that my heart only belongs to her.

 

It's that, as days pass, she gets pretty pissed off for no reason. Well, maybe because she's been tired these past weeks.

 

I was looking at our pictures that we took together when we went on vacation to Hawaii together for our annirversary and smiles sadly at them. I wish things turned back to the way it was before when we were happy. Now, we barely have time for eachother, Before, we would eat together and cuddle in bed but now we don't. I would wake up in the morning to find myself alone on bed and at night, I go to sleep alone. She leaves for work early and returns late. I hope she's not cheating on me. Sometimes, I feel as if I'm pathetic. Like I don't deserve her because she has a nice job.

She's a fashion designer and model. I'm just an assistant manager at a book store.

 

With me staying up late today was odd that I saw her come home and in our bedroom. She saw me but didn't say anything and just grabs her clothes and hits the showers. 

 

Usually when she sees me up late, she would scold me and tell me to go to sleep.

 

I guess she doesn't care about me anymore. She doesn't even waste anytime to scold me because she doesn't want to talk to me...

 

I found it hard to breathe, especially after she drops her phone onto the bed besides me before going to the bathroom. I heard the phone beep and a unknown caller ID pop up.

 

It said...

 

'Babe'

 

or to me, it meant girlfriend because now I know that Jessi's a cheater. 

 

I hit myself on my head a couple of times and called myself 'stupid' for not seeing this coming,

 

I cried silently as Jessi takes a shower. 

 

Her phone continued to ring and recieve text messages.

 

I wanted to throw it but I didn't.

 

I turned off my laptop and put it away.

 

Then I went to sleep in the guest room that was across the hall.

 

I felt tired and stupid.

 

Later that night, I was sleeping when I was wakened by Jessi who shook me awake.

 

"Honey, come sleep with me in our room." she said softly.

 

But I was too tired. I closed my eyes again, wanting to go back to sleep.

 

I hear her sigh then turn the lights back off. She heads back to our room silently.

 

I opened my eyes again before closing them then said to myself.

 

"I'm tired, Jessi.."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How was this chapter?

And is Jessica a cheater or is it just a misunderstanding?