Myungsoo......and Youngjae?!

I am a warrior, too...

Sungjong warped them back to their world. Zelo fell face first onto the floor while Jongup lightly landed on his feet.Sungjong took the phone and dialed,

281 - 793 - 4589 ( No this ain't Myungsoo real number )

and waited til Myungsoo picked up.

"Hello?"

"Myungsoo! It's me, Sungjong!"

"Sungjong? Hey! How ya been?"

"Hey, So um! Can we meet at Luhan's place? I have something important to show you."

"Really? Alright, just let finish something...I-I'll meet you over there. See ya."

Before Myungsoo can turn his phone off, a voice of a guy and came out then a click. Sungjong looked at the phone, confused. He placed it back and grabbed both of Zelo's and Jongup's wrist and dragged them out of their dorm.

"H-hey! Where are you taking us?!"

"A place where Myungsoo and I usually meet!"

"L-let go of us! We can just follow you!"

Sungjong let go of their wrist and Zelo fell on the ground. He quickly got up and dusted him. Jongup looked around and studied the place they're at now. He took out a map and look at the buildings.

"Hey, Sungjong. Aren't we near a school called Forbidden Time?"

"Really? I can never tell....But we're almost where we are suppose to be at! C'mon!"

( L a t e r  )

"Haah.....Haah.....Haah.....Haah....."

"Stop breathing so loud, Zelo."

"But...We...Haah...ran for.....Haah....4 miles and.....he said we were....Almost...Haah..."

"I got it already! Geez, drink some water!"

As Zelo gulped down the water, Jongup looked at the house in front of them. It looked like a 3 or 4 stories house. It was painted blue and white. Jongup looked at the house with amazement. Zelo grabbed his shirt before anything.

"C'mon, don't go all blah blah blah on us cause you saw this house, Let's go in!"

Zelo dragged Jongup towards the door while Sungjong followed them, giggling.

Zelo rang the door bell and let Sungjong open the door. Inside wasn't too fancy but Jongup looked at the place with tears. Zelo knocked him in the head. Then a figure appeared in front of them and looked at them. Sungjong ran up to the figure and hugged it.

"Luhan!"

"S-sungjong! Myungsoo told me you were coming over."

"Yeah! We have something important! So I brought these guys over!"

Sungjong pointed to Zelo and Jongup and then two other figures appeared behind them.

"Myungsoo!!"

Sungjong ran past Zelo and tackled the tall figure.

"Ow! Sungjong! Don't tackle me next time when you see me!"

"Are you okay, L?"

Everyone looked at the other figure, tall and slender, he had blonde hair like Zelo and Jongup. His eyes--( ಠ_____ಠ Dangit, I don't wanna explain, yes I know I'm lazy. I will post how he looks. )

tumblr_m0cvov58Ln1roah3so5_250.gif

"Who are you?"

Myungsoo got up and dusted himself off. He smiled and said,

"Guys, Meet Youngjae."

________________________________

FINALLY

ANYWAYS, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ME

( - Poofs - )