More changes + the very first chapter 8D !

I am a warrior, too...

Okay, my friend, Zine, finally was able to finish the storyboard of the first chapter! D8

I was like, "Omfg, Finally."

Myungsoo Pictures, Images and Photos

Anyways, the changes are that INFINITE is gonna be in the story 8D Yes, Infinite ಠ______ಠ

And the Infinite Pairings :

- Myungjong ( Sungjong and Myungsoo ) [ forever and ever <3 ]

- Sungyeol and Sunggyu

- Dongwoo and Hoya

and Forever alone Woohyun 8D

Plus, Exo is in here too <: Since tons of you guys love Exo, I'll add some of them here ~!

There's gonna be some Japanese Myths in here ~

and inhuman powers and maybe some fighting and action 8D and sometimes there's gonna be times like in a Shonen manga xD

Alright! Please don't laugh of how boring it is 8D

Myungsoo Pictures, Images and PhotosMyungsoo Pictures, Images and Photos

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 : The unforgettable photos

Sitting on his bed, Zelo was listening to SHINee while flipping through photos of stuff he didn't know about. He was clueless of their meaning, but in a blink of an eye, he'll soon know.  Moon Jongup, his dormmate, knocked on his door and peeked inside, and they soon know that they're not in Zelo's room no longer.

"Zelo! What's happening?" The appearance was very blue and lots of illusions. No ground but they're standing perfectly still. Zelo looked around and stared off." I don't know, maybe it's because of these photos?" Then, something roared with anger, almost deafing the two. Then, a small shadow came rushing towards them and jumpped onto Zelo. It was a red cat, holding an awfully large scroll on it's back." H-help me! Moegami, the japanese Fire god, is coming toward us if you hide me it'll think I'm elsewhere. I just have to swallow this scroll and that will make Moegami think the scroll is back where it was!" The angering roars grew more louder and fiercer."Sungjong! Where are you?! Give the Infinite scroll back!" The cat jumped off Zelo's back and mumbled 3 words and it's body winced in pain with twisting and creaking sounds that will make you puke. Then the body grew larger and longer, the fur lied flat down and the red color turned into a pale skin color. The ears twitched in pain and grew in short strings of hair, losing the red color into brownish yellow color. It growled in pain and the bones inside its body made crushing, creaking and twisting noise. 

[ Later ]

The used to be Cat was a slender boy with girly features--[ Omg I don't feel like explaining things so Imma just post a GIF of how he looks like |D ]

y.gif

He stood up and raised the scroll above his mouth, the bottom tip then shoving it down his throat. Zelo looked at him in disgusted when he saw blood gush out of his mouth. He his lips to clean the blood away and burped slightly. He smiled and held a hand out to Jongup." Name's Sungjong, but call me Joongie when the gods are around. Moegami doesn't know I mastered the arts of transforming, so it's a good thing we don't get burnt into cinders." Jongup nodded and clasped his hand with Sungjong and smiled back," The name's Jongup and the guy that's disgusted because you coughed up blood is Zelo..." Sungjong nodded and tilted his head." How'd you guys get here? The only way to get in the Silent Realm is saying,' Nam Sogun Yahu.....' " Zelo handed Sungjong the Mystery photos and told him about them and how he found it. Sungjong flipped through the photos with amazement." Wow! I hafta show Myungsoo Hyung this! Let's go to the real world! That's where Myungsoo lives!"