-5- ♥

Not Affected by His 'Charms'

Haii everyone :'3 So, sorry for the late update TT u TT Anyway, here is a kind of long chapter for you guys?! :'D Sorry, the school just started, but I will try to update daily ♥ Welcome new subies and readers :3 ♥

 

-Woohyun's POV-

"Oh! Woohyun-sshi!" Said someone from my back far far away. I turned my head and I saw a boy with small eyes and his smile approaching me, 'I guess he is my sunbae'. I bowed and flashed my popular smile.

"You are woohyun right?" He scanned me up and down and noded his head

"Uh, Yes.. Why are you looking for me.. sunbae?" I asked him curiously

"Err. I have something to tell you actually, but.. I guess the bell will ring soo-" Bell rang and he chuckled, "See? The bell rang, I am sunggyu btw, Just call me whatever you wanr, I hope we'll meet later!" He smiled and waved his hand while running away.

'Oooookaaay ?' I thought to myself. This is weird, this small eyed-hyung *cough* I mean sunggyu hyung wanna tell me something? .___. Did I cause a trouble? Hell. No, freaking way. I shrugged and walked towards my class. I found misu sitting alone, I grinned to myself and approached her.

"Heeeey~" I poked her and she looked at me.

"What?" She glared then.

"Nothing~ Yah.. Do you know the reason why a sunbae searching for me?" I asked her being so curious I am.

"The reason? Well, either you caused trouble with them or you caused trouble with their friends." She answered slightly, I immidiately shivered.

"Just that? Err, I mean other reasons?" I asked and thought, ' I never caused troubles okay??!'

"I dont know the others, ask around~" She rolled her eyes

I pouted and looked at her, "Help me find out pleasseee~"

She gave me a what-the-f**k-are-you-doing-look, "Eww. Find other girls that admiring you behind your back~"

I looked back and was taken back by those girls who are looking at me like I am their prey or something, but I still maintained myself and gave them my wink and went back to Misu.

"They'll eat me alive if I talked to them!" I half-whispered and glared at her.

"Well, that's your own problem mister greasy.."

"What did you call me?"

"Mr. Greasy.. Any problems?" she raised her eyebrow and I just pouted

This time is math class, and 100% sure that I am at this subject .___.V I just looking around or sometimes take a glance to some pretty girls and of course to this cold-girl beside me too.

"Nam Woohyun at the back?" the teacher called me and I looked straight.

"U-uh, Yes mrs?"

"Do the question in the front?" F**k-my-life, I hate math in my own life. I went to the front and looked at the question she gave me.

Okay. This. is. actually. very. easy. question .___. but. I. dont. know. how. to. do. this.

Let me give tell you the question, readers ._.

[ tan (25o)+ tan (50o) ] / [ 1 - tan( 25o) tan(50o) ] 

I started to write some formulas and all..

BUT.

I.................. TOTALLY FAILED ! D;

"U-uh, mrs.. I cant do this." I bowed embarassed while she clicked my forehead

"Pay attention when I am teaching~ Go back!" She pushed me away, "Anyone can do this?"

Misu, i mean the cold-girl raised her hand. She did the whole steps and all, and got the answer correct.

-u- <- my face was like this. She came back and suddenly the bell rang. I just stuffed all my things and was getting ready to walk to the next class.

 

-Misu's POV-

Finally the bell rang! I smiled to myself and was preparing to go to next class when suddenly something popped out in my mind.

"AH! Mr. Greasy!" I shouted make everyone's eyes were on me, I bowed my head and talked to him.

"Yes? Cold-girl?" I rolled my eyes.

"Did Mr.Lee already told you bout tutor thingy?"

"Tutor? what tutor? Biology?! HELL NO!" he was like O______________O"

"Oh okay. and, you will be tutored by me okay? Tomorrow after school, Mr. Lee told me. Dont say but and anything~ Bye!" I waved at him

"B-but! Yah! I-i !!" He stomped his feet and I quickly dashed to the change room to get ready for P.E

P.E class also one of my favorite. the teacher is kind-of-handsome too *cough* He is Mr. Bang

"So. Is everyone here? We'll do push-ups and sit-ups, sprints and relay." I was shocked, 'all at once? WOW ._.'

"Make a group of 5 please! 3 boys and 2 girls" I was with my usual sport buddy. Well, One is missing and just our group didnt consist of 5.

"Mr! We need one more person." I said as I raised my hand

"Oh? Where's L.Joe?" I shrugged and asked the 3 others they all shook their head.

He nodded and said, "Well, you guys will do well in 4. I guess, will be alright. Good luck!"

4 of us was like O__________________O wtf-seriously ?!

"I will die after sprint and relay!" I whined

"I will die. now!" Bomi said, she is Minkyung's bestest friend

"Well, I am a guy, so yeah~" Jongup said

"Come on guys! We can do it without Joe!" JR said

We all nodded desperately.

We did all of the P.E and I was nearly going to faint.

"Guys, you did well! Now, P.E ended go back to your classes after changing clothes" Mr. Bang clapped and all back.

I was walking in le empty hallway to get drink-refill, then I felt dizzy and weak, I didnt know what is this, but I am sure, I will black-out soon.

As I was nearly to refill, someone called my name

"Misu-ah!!" He shouted but as I turned around, I fainted. It didnt feel hurt or maybe I already totally faint *?*

 

 

/To Be Continued/

Is that boring ? D; LOL. Sorry for kind of long chappie and all. and, there's math problems too >:3 hahahaha. Okay, thankyou u.u

and, can you guess who is the last boy that called misu ?? *smiles evilly*

JUST! DONT FORGET TO COMMENTS AND SUBS ~ :3 ILY ♥ No silent readers pleaseeuu, COMMENTS!~ :3

 

THANKYOUUUU♥