-2- ♥

Not Affected by His 'Charms'

Update OwOV ♥ Thankyou for your comments :3 No silent reader please ;3;

 

-Misu's POV-

'Aish! This guy! What happened to him? Why he keep staring me, trying to flirt eh? player!' I thought to myself as I continue writiing the notes.

I looked at him once, gave him my bestest glare, "Can you stop looking at me?"

He scoffed and smiled charmingly, "Looking at you? Nah~ Not really. I also looking at that girl!" He pointed at the girl rather far away from me, she is our good-queenka, MinKyung.

I embarassed by his words, 'Oh gosh! Why did I even ask that' I pouted slightly as I nodded my head. Then again, he poked me.

"Whaat ?" I asked rather annoyed

"What's her name?" He grinned slightly, He is really a player doesn't he? 

"Minkyung. Lee Minkyung, queenka here. She has a boyfriend, don't hit on her." I replied him and gave him a look 'now-dont-bother-me-again'

He nodded and smirked at my statement that she has a boyfriend, Is he going to do something? Ah! Who cares? I already warned him.

 

-Woohyun's POV-

I was looking at this girl, Misu. She is pretty cute and pretty, but she is cold. I looked around and spotted a girl who was whispering something to her friend. 'GOSH! She is pretty. Better hit on her.' I thought as I continued looking at her action.

Then, suddenly this cold-girl asked me, "Can you stop looking at me?"

I scoffed, 'She thought that I was looking at her all the time? Well, yes. But not really~'

Then, I answered her, "Looking at you? Nah~ Not really. I also looking at that girl!" I pointed my finger to that girl that I was observing.

She nodded and went back to what she was doing, she was embarassed huh? I smiled a bit as I found that was cute.

'Oh yeah. Me dont know who is her name!' I poked her, she looked slightly annoyed.

 

"Whaat ?" she asked me

"What's her name?" I grinned slightly, 'Imma going to hit on her~'

"Minkyung. Lee Minkyung, queenka here. She has a boyfriend, don't hit on her." She replied me, I nodded and smirked.

'Well. This gonna be interesting, some dramas happened when I hit on her? Doesn't matter~' I thought as I tapped my fingers on the table, while thinking what I gonna do next.

 

-No One's POV-

The bell rang, signalling the students for break time. Every students happily chatting and walking to go to the canteen, but not for Misu. She hates the break time, because she can't go anywhere and have no besties.

She sighed and went to canteen to buy cupcake and lollipop.

On the other hand, Nam Woohyun went to MinKyung as the bell rang.

"Err.. Hey" He smiled charmingly and offered his hand

"Hi~ Welcome here. I am Minkyung. Lee Minkyung~" Being good-queenka she is, she shook his hand lightly and smiled back.

"I am Woohyun. It's nice to meet you here." He winked at her and she just giggled

"Nice to meet you too, Woohyun-sshi." He smirked, being a player he is, he leaned closer and whispered to her ear, "It's Woohyun OPPA for you."

She just nodded and slightly blushed because his sudden act. "Uh.. Okay woohyun oppa.." She smiled and looked at the door. Looking at the now-so-mad boyfriend there, "I gotta go! See ya later!" She ran to her boyfriend and Woohyun just chuckled.

 

-MyungSoo's POV-

I came to my minkyung's class and saw him with a guy, 'Wait. I haven't seen him before. Is he the new student that so-called-handsome?' I raised my eyebrow and waited for minkyung as I observed this guy.

'OH ! What did he do to MY BABY ?! Flirting eh? Don't he know that THIS MYUNGSOO IS HER BELOVED BOYFRIEND?' I cursed him in my head and clenched my fist and gave him a death glare 'dont-even-touch-my-girl-you-brat'

MinKyung saw me and ran away towards me, I gave her my jealous-look

"Yah~ Who is that boy? How dare he flirt MY GIRL~" I pouted slightly

"Aigoo~ You jealous oppa? He is the new student. He is quite good-looking~" She mehrong-ed at me and I pinched her cheeks

"What about me? Fine! My baby girl doesn't love my anymore~" I said looking away

"Yaah~ I am kidding.. Of course, You are the best. He is too flirty too.." She nodded and gave me back-hug

"I know, I am the best~ Now Kaja! We are meeting INFINITE." I smiled as I hold her hand and went to canteen.

 

/to be continued/

 

How is it? Good or Bad? Oh oh, and this Woohyun is getting into trouble with Myungsoo~ XD

and.. Misu. She is so cold dont she? OwO

OKAY. Anyway.. COMMENTS AND SUBS ~ :3 

 

THANKCHU♥