-3- ♥

Not Affected by His 'Charms'

Update people OwO ♥ and, Thankyou for the comments :'3 I read that all ♥ Welcome new subscribers, Please don't be silent reader everyone :3 ♥

 

-Misu's POV-

I kept looking down when I went to canteen, being careless am I not noticing someone's is in rush and bumped me, We both fell on the ground in the same time. 

"Ouch~" I winched in pain, "Yah! Can't you see where are you going?" I raised my eyebrow and just saw Mr. Lee.

"I-i am sorry seongsaengnim I don't know It's you." I bowed to Mr. Lee. He looked so damn cute with that smile, I swear.

Lee-Joon-With-Glass-lee-joon-E2-99-A5-16(Yes, Mr.Lee is LEE JOON ♥)

"Uh, It's okay. I am sorry too. In hurry Misu-ah.." He smiled and helped me to stand up. I nodded and bowed.

"Okay, I will go first Misu-ah.." He smiled and skipped to no-where.

'OTL. Why is that a handsome man like him, that really nice and don't flirt. If he isnt my teacher, I will like him.' I smiled and headed to the canteen.

"Aish. So damn full." I mumbled to myself. It's hard just to buy cupcake and lollipops.

When I was trying to find some way, I heard someone's slammed a hand to table, I was shocked and immidiately jump as well as other people. I looked who is that 'Kim MyungSoo and INFINITE'.

 

-No One's POV-

Myungsoo and Minkyung was walking to the canteen and found INFINITE there, being cheerful girl MinKyung is. She immidiately jumped to SungYeol and hugged him tight.

"Hello oppa!" She smiled

"Hey baby girl. Where is L?" Sungyeol asked her and scanned the surrounding

"I am here you dumb choding." L said calmly as he sitted beside the leader.

"YAH ! I am not dumb." SungYeol glared and only heard chuckling from INFINITE and Minkyung

"Guys guys, Calm down. I think we should recruit new member here." Sunggyu the leader spoke

"Who hyung??" Dongwoo is excited as new member will be joining.

"I don't know.. That Nam Woohyun guy is quite popular." Sunggyu smirked and looked at the woohyun who was surrounded by fangirls.

"NO WAY HE IS IN INFINITE!" L slammed his hand to the table, made all of eyes were on him.

"Sorry, don't mind L. Continue what are you doing please." SungJong smiled and bowed at people.

"Why L?" Sungyeol asked in curiousity and heard Minkyung giggling.

"You know something do you?" Hoya asked Minkyung, Minkyung just nodded her head.

"No way! He is all way flirty. I don't want my girl close with her." L said while glaring at woohyun's direction, all members just laughed.

"Yah! You selfish brat. He is flirty and all, but he won't take your girl." Sunggyu said and patted his back.

"He is trying hyung! I saw her kind of flirting with my girl, ask minkyung." L said.

Minkyung just smiled and nodded, "Yeah. He was talking to me, but I think he is just too nice?"

"It's not nice, It's called flirting my baby girl." L said and pouted while hugging Minkyung.

"You are just jealous." SungYeol clicked his tounge and others just nodded.

"Isn't that good? I mean, he is all way flirting, if we have him in our group, Immidiately fans service are all from him, we dont need to worry!" Dongwoo said while laughing at his evil idea.

"You are genius dongwoo!" Hoya and sungjong clapped and nodded at what dongwoo said.

"That's not bad.. We agree all right? Come on L! You guys maybe can be bestfriend after this and we can tell him not to mess with L and everything will be alright!" Sunggyu said 

"I agree~~" Sungjong said happily

"me too.." Hoya and Dongwoo said in the same time

"Well, It's okay.." SungYeol said and smiled 

"AISH! Fine, but I still dont like him okay?" L said while Minkyung tried to calm him down.

"Okay, I will try to talk to him to join INFINITE~" Sunggyu smiled and nodded.

 

-Woohyun's POV-

I was surrounded by fangirls everywhere, luckily, girls here are not bad. I smiled and threw my namhearts for them.

I was scanning the canteen while I saw Misu lined up. I smiled when I saw her slightly pouted, she looked cute.

I scanned her and saw a new-scar in her foot, 'huh? She was fall?' I thought and excused myself from the fangirls, I went to her and poked her side.

"Hey Misu~" I smiled charmingly and looked at her, she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"What?"

 

 

/to be continued/

Sorry, short chapter~ XD My brain isn't working properly this day >u< LOL.

So, Woohyun will be in INFINITE, won't he? Will Woohyun get along there? xD

OKAY. DONT FORGET TO COMMENTS AND SUBS ~ :3 ILY 

 

THANKCHU♥