Who am I?

Who am I?

Situation

 It is Monday morning and you are on your way to school

Your POV

"_______! Wait for me!" I heard Eli shouting from the back but I decided to just ignore him and keep walking.

"_______! Wait up!" Eli keeps shouting.

"_______,  why didn't you wait for me?" Eli asked me who is now standing in front of me with his left hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry." I replied him while looking at the ground. 

"It's okay, let's walk to school together." Eli said and he hold your right hand with his left hand.

Suddenly, I saw Melly and her friends standing not far from us and they are staring at us. Their eyes were moving from looking at me to Eli and vice versa for a couple of times. I quickly let go of Eli's hand and walk ahead, leaving him behind. 

Eli's POV

What's going on with _________? She has been acting so weird these past few days. She has been avoiding my phone calls and my text messages. Now, she is avoiding me in person. Something is totally going wrong.

Your POV

I'm sorry, Eli. I didn't mean to avoid and leave you behind. It's just that....

*flashback*

"You better stay away from Eli, or else I'm going to make your handicapped little brother suffer in his 1st year of high school." Melly said with her index finger pointing right in front of my nose.

I pushed her hand away roughly. "Don't you ever touch my little brother." I replied her with anger.

"Okay, I can do that. But, only if you stay away from my Eli. I repeat. MY!" Melly warned.

*end of flashback*

Normal POV

You finally reached your classroom and you saw Melly with her friends sitting on the table, giggling. 

You found an empty seat at the back of the classroom, and you decided to sit there. After a few seconds, you saw Eli at the door, trying to find an empty seat. Eli looked at you for a few seconds and looked at the seat beside you. From that moment, you just realized that the seat on your left which is near with the window is empty. Eli was making his way to the empty seat beside you but suddenly, 

"Hey, Eli. You can sit beside me. It is empty." Melly said with her hand rubbing Eli's right shoulder.

"No, it's okay. I'm just going to sit behind." Eli replied her and he moved his right shoulder to the back harshly.

"Don't be like that, Eli. Are you going to sit beside ______? OH-EM-GEE. She is nothing compared to Melly. What can you get from her if you sit beside her?" one of Melly's so-called best friend forever said. 

Eli ignored them and quickly sit at the empty seat beside you. 

"Okay, class! Let's start with our lesson today!" your Geography teacher said with his right hand busy wiping the whiteboard. 

Melly looked at you and she gave you the I-got-my-eye-on-you hand gesture. 

*after school ends*

Melly grabs your hand.

"Why were you so close with Eli?!" Melly shouted at you. 

"What?! I didn't even eat with him just now or even talk to him! Not a single word!" you shouted at her back.

"I caught him staring at you a few times. He wouldn't stare or even look at you if you didn't try to communicate with him during the class in the first place" Melly replied with her index finger pointing at your chest.

"Listen. I did not try to communicate with him during class. If you caught Eli staring or looking at me a few times, it's not my fault!" you replied her and push her right shoulder. 

Eli's POV

Where's _________? I need to talk to her and ask her what's going on. She quickly left the calssroom during recess and I can't find her anywhere. 

Suddenly, I heard a familair voice. 

"If you caught Eli staring or looking at me a few times, it's not my fault!" and when I turn to right.

"What did you just say?" Melly shouted with her hand getting ready to slap _______

Your POV

"What did you just say?"  Melly shouted with her hand getting ready to slap me. I closed my eyes for about 10 seconds because I thought Melly is going to slap me. But, nothing happened. No slap. No noise. No one was talking. I opened my eyes and I saw Eli gripping  Melly's wrist. 

"Don't you ever dare to touch my girl. You better stop doing whatever you wanted to do to her or else I'll make sure you'll regret. Understand?!" Eli shouted at Melly's face and pushed her arm roughly. 

Eli holds my left hand and points his index finger to Melly's friends. "You too" 

Eli brought me to a corner outside the school and he stands in front of me with his hand still holding my left hand. He stares at me for almost, almost 60 seconds. 

"Why didn't you tell me what was your problem? Is it because of Melly, you've been avoiding me?" Eli asked me with his eyes looking deep into my eyes.

Tears begin to well up in my eyes. "I'm sorry, Eli. I just....." Eli cuts you off with a warm passionate kiss and my tears began to roll down my cheeks. 

 "_________, don't cry, okay? I'll always be right beside you no matter what happen." Eli said with his right hand wiping my tears off. 

"Just promise me not to hide anything from me, from now on, okay?" Eli asked me, not waiting for my answer and he hugs me followed by a kiss on my forehead. 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

I can't believe I have finished writing this oneshot! This is my 2nd try of writing oneshot. PLEASE leave a comment and let me know, on what I shoudl improve

with my writing, storyline and etc. THANK YOU! Don't forget to subscribe me! :D