Help

Silly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Cho Hee and her two friends Eunri and Hyesun are going up the stairs to the rooftop for lunch. It has been already two weeks since she lastly saw the boys because of the group's preparation for their new album. Now the highest place of the building is taken by Cho Hee and the girls once again as always when the idols are absent. But Cho Hee has to admin that she misses the males funny and nice company during lunch time. The dance battles between Jongup and Zelo and the bickering between Daehyun and Youngjae. Chohee can't help but to feel a slight pain going through her heart just thinking back to Daehyun's dull expression.

 

 

As they walk up another part of steps Cho Hee hears some whimpers and hushes from a corner. Being a curious type she is Cho Hee motions her friends to be silent and follow her quietly. Hiding behind the wall they poke carefully their head out of the edge to see the source for the sounds. Gasping silently the three girls observe the scene for some seconds as Eunri and Hyesun suddenly turn around dragging Cho Hee with them. Since Cho Hee was in a shocking state she just follows along by dashing up to the rooftop with them. Panting heavily they collapse onto the ground not believing the horrible occurrence they just have seen.

 

“Wh..what was that?”, Hyesun asks out of breath.

“Bullying”, Eunri answers shortly her breathing stabler than her friend's.

“Aniya, not just with anyone! It's Yerin Seonbae! We have to help her quickly!”, Cho Hee calls as she makes an attempt to run back.

 

“Andwae, Hinnie ya”

“What are you saying, Hyesun Unni!”

“Listen carefully to me, Hinnie ya”, Eunri says as she grabs her Dongsaeng's shoulders firmly.

 

“It's finally time for you to also know about this: It's not a joke on messing up with Hana Seonbae's bullying especially if it's about Yerin Seonbae. You'll get the same treatment as the younger Kim sibling!”

“I-I don't understand. I mean even B.A.P members-”

“Of course they also don't know about this since they ignore every school rumor”

“And since you were spending your time with them you naturally also don't know about this”

 

“We were hoping you won't see any of this soon after you told us about Yerin Seonbae”

“We don't want to see you get hurt, Hinnie ya. So please stay out of this, eo?”

 

Both of her friends look anticipating at Cho Hee, making the youngest girl to frown deeply. Shaking her head she stares between the two older girls.

 

“..Aniya, jaebal, Unnis! I can't”

“Hinnie ya!”

“Jaeballyo, Eunri Unni! I know you don't want to get involved but please, just help me this once! I can't ignore this! Please!”

 

Switching glances her friends look at each other. Finally heaving out a sigh Eunri eventually nods her head reluctantly. They can't win against Cho Hee's aegyo of large begging eyes. Squeaking out in joy Cho Hee stretches out her arms and runs into her friends - hugging both tightly.

 

“Gomawoyo, Unnis!”

 

Hyesun pats Cho Hee's back gently with a soft smile signaling her support this way while Eunri just grumbles out a disapproving sound. But Cho Hee knows Eunri's behavior better and smiles brightly. Eunri and Hyesun are just a year older than her. Both of them are taking care of Cho Hee in their ow

Please log in to read the full chapter