CHAPTER EIGHT - MEETING LEE TAEMIN

IT STARTED WITH PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE.
Sanghee
 
Few days later ...
 
 
I groaned as i heard my phone alarm rang. My hand roamed everywhere on the bed trying to search for my phone.
 
" If you're not going to open your eyes, i don't see how you can find your phone you know " I laughed a little hearing my oppa's voice
 
Oppa and bom unnie slept over last night to have a celebratory party since i'm going back to school today. For the past few weeks that i was absent from school and worked at my Appa's rental store was because joon wasn't able to work due to some back injury of his. My Appa was stressed since there was a lack of staff.
 
So my Appa decided to ask the school's director could i apply leave for a month. The school went through my grade and seeing that i was the top student almost every year, they agreed.
 
And that is why i have to report back to school today. Not that i hate it or like it, missing school for a whole month and coming back feel so different. It makes you feel as if you're a new kid.
 
My oppa snapped me out of my sleepy state and pushed me towards the batheroom, i grudgingly washed up and did the morning routine. Right after that, i went down and join the couple for breakfast.
 
I wonder what he's doing today, i took my phone and texted him while munching on the burger.
 
- SH - Hello good morning! Enjoy your day ~
 
Since it's only 7.30AM in the morning, i held no hopes of recieving a reply. However, my phone vibrated as soon as i left it in my pocket. I took it out and read it, a wide grin creeping my face.
 
- JH - Hello! Thanks, i hope you too! So what will you be doing today? :)
 
" Who are you texting? " Oppa asked
" Hehe no one .. " I lied, digging into my breakfast
 
I texted nicole and asked her to wait for me outside of school.
 
" Ready to leave? " Oppa asked, standing up
" Hehe yupp " I smiled and stood up, walking over to the door to put on my shoes
 
Bom unnie and my oppa helped cleared the plates and came over to join me. We left the house in a swift, while riding the elevator, i took the chance and replied jjong.
 
- SH - I'm now on my way to school.. How about you? :)
 
In School ...
 
I ran up to nicole and the both of us gave each other a tight hug once we saw each.
 
" Yah pabo! I missed you so much " She scolded laughing
" Hehe me too pabo! "
 
The both of us walked to class. On our way there, there was a chaos in the year 2's class. There were many girls surrounding the class, screaming and holding big signboards.
 
" Whats up with that? " I asked
" Didn't you know that Lee Taemin of SHINee moved to our school to fit his schedules? "
 
My eyes widened and i quickly pulled her through the crowds, trying to catch a glimpse of him. The teacher went berserk and shouted for us to leave. Taemin smiled apologeticly and mouthed a word sorry to us before we made a move.
 
" Can you believe Lee Taemin is here!? " I shouted excitedly
" Wow! I wanna see onew too! " She exclaimed excitedly
 
Lunchbreak ...
 
During lunchbreak, i used the time and told her about jjong. Her eyes were filled with envy, worry and happiness.
 
" Wow sanghee ah, daebak! Chincha daebak .. imagine if its really kim jonghyun! " she squealed
" Hehe then i'll introduce you to onew then " the both of us burst out into laughters
 
Taemin was spotted in one corner with fangirls surrounding him, not giving him enough space. I tried to see his expression among the crowds, he had his head hanging low not caring the fangirls till one of them literally pounced on him. He looked up and gave a scared expression. Feeling indignant for the poor boy, i went up to him and pushed myself through the crowds.
 
His eyes widened as i pushed away the crazy fangirl and took his hand, he ran together with nicole behind till the rooftop.
 
" Thank you " He bowed
" Y...o...u w..e...l..co-..m..e " The both of us panting like crazy while the maknae dancer showed none of that
 
He came closer and he started examining my face.
 
" Aren't you the one working at the movie rental store !? " He cried out
 
I didnt expect him to remember me ..
 
" Er yeah.. but i didn't expect you to remember me. " I shyly said
" Hehe oh because my hyungs were talking about you .. you're a student here?
" Yeah! year 3 class 1 " Nicole joined in
" So you both are my noonas then! " He grinned, running around the rooftop forgetting about his fears earlier
 
We laughed at his perfect effortless aegyo. Soon, it was time to go back to class, his smile subsided and soon turned into a frown.
 
" What's wrong? " Nicole asked concern
" I'm afraid of the scary noona.. " He sighed
 
He sat down on the stairs and pouted.
 
" Many people said that SHINee is unfriendly towards their fans even though we've got quite plenty. But that's not true, we are allowed to only smile and do nothing more. It's outside of the company's policy to give fan signatures, take photos and or even stand and pose for the camera not unless we are performing or anything else. I wanted to say hello to the fans just now but we can't " He said apologetically
 
Nicole and i patted his shoulers comfortingly.
 
" Dont worry, i know many shawols understands " He lited up at my words
 
" Chincha !? "
 
" Neh, or else why would you have so many fans right? But is sitting with us okay, i mean the act just now " I asked suddenly feeling so guilty
 
" Dont' worry noona, i'm sure manager hyungs know that i was being surrounded and you and erm .. "
" nicole " He nodded, blushing
" ... you and nicole noona were the ones who saved me " He grinned
 
We made our way to the class. On my first day of returning to school, it certainly became a dramatic one. There were many girls glaring and sending death glares towards our way. The both of us sat down, deciding that it was best to ignore them. While the songsaengnim was teaching, i wrote a small note to nicole.
 
Mianhae ^^
 
I shoved the piece of paper and she chuckled shaking her head as a reply. Taking advantage of songsaengnim's deep teaching, i took out my phone to see for a reply.
 
- JH - Haha i didn't know you're studying since you've always talked about work. Hehe have fun in school!
 
I laughed and tried recalling. It's true that the both of us hadn't really talk about whether are we studying or not. Since he now knows that i'm a student, i decided to ask what's his occupation.
 
- SH - Hehe thanks. Anyways, i saw taemin! He's gorgeous looking and cute :) How about you? What are you working as?
 
Soon, it was time to go home. As usual, nicole and i are the last to go out of the class since nicole is always slow at packing her stuffs. When the class and the school was almost empty, a figure stepped into the class. The both of us turned to see that the figure was taemin.
 
" Taemin? " We were shocked to see that he's still in the school premises
" Hello noona! Thank goodness you both are still here, i spoked to onew hyung, you know SHINee's onew? " He explained
 
We chuckled seeing him so cute.
 
" Of course taemin, we're shawols too " We smiled
 
" Ah chincha? That's good.. oh, so onew hyung spoke to our manager hyung to ask both of you if you both would like to come to see us rehearse this afternoon, in SM building for our upcoming concert "
 
Our eyes widened and our jaws hung.
 
" Seriously? We could do that? " I gasped, unable to believe what i just heard
" Hehe yeah, manager hyung wants to thank you both " He smiled
 
Nicole hurriedly packed her stuff and we went down, trying to avoid fangirls who are waiting for the arrival of the Lee Taemin to walk out of school. So, the school isn't deserted afterall. The three of us were hiding behind a wall, looking at the group of fangirls waiting impatiently. Suddenly, taemin's phone rang.
 
" Key umma? Neh, the school's crowded with fangirls.. i can't get out. Ottoke? " The both of us heard him say to key oppa on the line.
 
Next thing we knew is that a black van drove in, he signalled us to hurry in before the fangirls spotted. Our hearts went ' duugeun .. duugeun ... duugeun ' when we sat in the van. Just like what taemin said, all of them were really friendly, the infriendly image was just a facade. Damn you, SM.. just damn you.
 
" Hello girls, thanks for saving taemin just now " Their manager smiled
 
Even their manager was so friendly.
 
" It's nothing .. " We replied, smiling
" Sanghee right? " Jonghyun asked, flashing his infamous smile that can kill thousands and millions of noonas
" Ye? Neh .. " I nodded feeling my heart beat raced with each second
" Hehe you? " He asked nicole
 
She introduced herself and on the journey, they tried to make us feel comfortable and halfway through the journey we felt comfortable. I used this opportunity to text jjong since i stopped replying him just now. He replied, " I work as a entertainer :) and grats! you're really lucky! :) " I smiled and pressed the reply button.
 
- SH - Thank you! Oh chincha? Hahaha then you must be a great entertainer than!
 
Key
 
I was sitting at the back fooling around with taemin.. there was something that tells me this sanghee was the one that has been texting jjong hyung. I saw sanghee took her phone and began texting someone, seconds later, jjong hyung took his phone and began fiddling his phone. This went on untill the end of the journey.
 
" Taemin ah, do you think that this sanghee noona is the sanghee noona that texted jjong hyung? " I pulled him aside when we got down
" Wae? Nah, i doubt so .. " He smiled as he ran over to his new found noonas
 
Minho came to me after taemin walked off.
 
" You realised that too? " He asked
" Huh? You mean sanghee and jjong hyung? " I asked
 
He nodded and smirked.
 
" I wasn't really asleep just now. As much as what you saw just now, i knew the same stuff too " He explained
" daebak! I wanna help jjong hyung discover the truth " I exclaimed
 
Before he could say anything, we were cut off by onew hyung.
 
" Yah! You two, ppali get in " He laughed as we ran towards them
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hello,
thanks for your support till now,
tell me what you think of this k? thank you!
 
- author.