CHAPTER TWO - THE FIRST MEET

IT STARTED WITH PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE.
" Yay !! " Taemin clapped happily
 
As soon as we reached our destination, taemin immediately hopped off the vehicle and ran inside of the movie store.
 
" AHHHHHH ..... "
" AH .... SHINee !? !? !? "
" OMONA !! Is that SHINee !? "
" AH KIM JONGHYUN !? "
 
Fangirls were practically screaming & rushing over to us when all of us entered, taemin was stucked at the doorway. Onew hyung took the lead.
 
" Na..Deul.. Set " He began
" Annyeonghaseyo, bitaneun SHINee imnida! " All of us bowed in unison
 
The fangirls kept screaming louder and louder, shouting for their various biases.
 
" Ah Jonghyun ah!! You're so handsome!! Marry nooooooooona ~ " A girl shouted among the hoard of girls
" Key! Be my key!! I'm your locket !! " Another girl shouted
 
" Onew! Onew! Onew! Come with me, i'll share with you chicken! " I turned to onew hyung & his face was lited up but managed to kept a front, thankfully. Like taemin, he's easily seduced with chicken. The only difference between onew hyung & taemin is, one likes chicken and the other likes candies & pikachiu.
 
After 30 minutes of shouting, they left satisfied with us giving out autographs & picture taking. Right after they left, the salesperson came.
 
" Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Sang-Hee. I'm in-charge of this place, i'm sorry for the chaos just now. I wasn't aware of your presence so that happened. But i've already got my staff to closed the door so that all of you can pick the movies in peace now. " She smiled & bowed
 
Why must she apologise when she wasn't at fault? & of course she wasn't aware, we're customers here. I smiled and chuckled to myself. I must say, that she's kinda funny and cute for saying that.
 
" Key umma ~ Let's go pick harry potter now! " Taemin was dragging key to the ' action ' segment 
 
The rest of us went off and picked our own movies. I was standing at the aisle that 's located in the middle of the store, as well as right infront of the counter. As i was picking my movie, i sensed someone looking at me. I slowly turned my head towards the direction. It appeared to be Sang-Hee looking at me. When she realised i caught her, she looked away, scratching the back of her head while pretending to be busy.
 
I gave my attention back to the movies, unknowingly smiling to myself.
 
" Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! " I turned to my side & saw taemin returning with key with a few movies on their hand
" Wow! You guys are fast " I laughed as i browsed what they had picked
" Seriously !? All harry potter? Taemin ah, didn't you watched the first part & the second ? "
" Hehe yes! But i wanna watch it again, i wanna see voldemort again! " He replied laughing
 
I laughed, seeing how popular voldemort is with our maknae instead of the three lead. I was never a fan of harry potter but i do think it's quite nice since it captured the heart of our dongsaeng.
 
" Hyung, what about you? What did you picked? " Key asked
" Oh .. I've got no idea. You? " He handed me over the movies
 
I browsed through them, romance, romance and more romance. The main point is, all of it have sad endings and tragedic story plots.
 
" Key, you always end up crying a bucket full of water after watching this kinda movies! " I chuckled
" Oh shuddup! " He gave me his infamous ' diva roll eyes '
 
Soon after, minho & onew hyung came to us with more movies in their hands. Minho picked movies that are related with sports while onew hyung picked horror.
 
" Onew hyung! Don't you have any shows that you can watch? Why horror !? " Key whined
" This is good! I promise you it's not scary at all! Besides, you have us! " Onew hyung said comfortingly
 
We made our way to the counter. The dongsaengs were instructed to wait by the car while hyung and i paid for the movies. Hyung is in charge of paying for the food and the groceries while i was in charge of paying for leisure stuff.
 
The girl took the movies and began scanning them one by one, she looks nervous. Is she? But she doesn't seemed to when she was speaking to us just now.
 
" The..total sum would be 9000 Won. Thankyou so much " She informed while she packed the movies
 
I handed her the amount & she accepted it.
 
" Thankyou so much. The due date to return is printed on the reciept. Please come again! " She bowed to them
" Sorry for the trouble caused just now and thankyou for being so considerate " Onew hyung earnestly thanked them
" It's not a trouble at all " She smiled
 
We walked out of the shop and made our way to the car. Right after then, we dropped off to a convenience store to get some snacks and more chicken for onew hyung. Since onew hyung doesn't like chicken from the convenience store, we splitted our ways.
 
Minho went with onew hyung to get chicken at the mexicana outlet while the three of us went to the convenience store to get snacks as well as banana milk for the kiddo.
 
" Banana milk, yoghurt milk, regular milk, coffee milk, strawberry milk.. " Taemin mumbled as key and i watched him take all the flavour of the milk on the shelf
 
" Taemin ah, do you want to get more banana milk since we really ran out of it " Key suggested
 
Taemin's eyes widened then he threw all the milk into the trolley and began loaded it with the whole lot of banana milk. It's really no wonder why is he so healthy and strong always. Its a must for him to drink twice each and everyday, without it, he'll be sad like a child derived from his rightful candy.
 
There was once, key forgot to bring his banana milk to practice. Taemin was sad, he pouted throughout the whole dance practise untill manager hyung gave us time off to go to the nearest store and get one. Though taemin was sad, he never once threw a temper at us for he really is respectful.
 
" Shall we get chocolates too ? " Key asked
" Yes please! " I shouted
 
The cart was soon overloaded with taemin's milk and all of the junkfood. We made payment and went to meet up with the two guys in the car.
 
" Yah taeminah, that's really a whole lot of milk! " Minho looked at him with his blazing gaze
" Hehe! Umma said that there's no more milk left " He explained
 
They nodded and onew hyung started the car.
 
- Home -
 
Onew
 
We arrived home & occupied the three toilets in the dorm. Jonghyun & key was forever the last to wash up since key has to cook and jonghyun will always be the one helping him out. The both of them went to the kitchen, keeping the milks and preparing the snacks for the movie marathon later.
 
- 45 mins later -
 
Everyone of us are well and prepared for the movie marathon. We started off with harry potter since taemin had to turn in earlier than us to prepare himself for school.
 
" Voldemort !! " Taemin excitedly cheered
 
He was talking to his pikachiu soft toy that he sleeps with everynight, a present from his older brother, taesun. We snacked and dug into the chicken feast happily while watching. Soon, the movie ended and it was time for taemin to go to bed.
 
" Taemin ah, go change into your PJs please. Do you want milk? " Key asked, motherly
 
He nodded vigorously, running into 2MIN's room and changed into his PJs then came out to drink his milk.
 
" Thankyou key umma! " He grinned
" Welcome, now go to bed! Cover yourself properly alright ? " Key instructed
 
Our dongsaeng nodded and as he made his way to his room.
 
- 4 hours later -
 
It was already 4.35 AM and it was only left with me and jonghyun wide awake, watching the movie. Minho had went to join taemin in the room while key just slept on jonghyun's lap.
 
" Hyung, you're not going to sleep? " Jonghyun asked
" Yeah like right now, aren't you? "
" Soon " He smiled
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
To : My lovely readers ;
 
How was this chapter? I thought it was a complete fail. If you guys remembered, it's different.
So yeah, keep the comments rolling in please! It really helps alot :)
 
with love,
- author.